Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazar...

Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes

There are 191 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Before he is honored by the PGA in Louisville, former President Bill Clinton will travel hundreds of miles campaigning for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

going down

Radcliff, KY

#44 Aug 7, 2014
She must really be "sucking up" to ol' Bill "Sexual Predator" Clinton to have him "stumping" for her like this! Make sure to clean your dress, Alison!
Educated Hillbilly

United States

#45 Aug 7, 2014
A new state poll released today has Alison up 6 points and that's great news.
Lick Ta Lot Of Puss

United States

#46 Aug 7, 2014
Alison is going to win.
going down

Radcliff, KY

#47 Aug 7, 2014
Lick Ta Lot Of Puss wrote:
Alison is going to win.
What, Slick Willy's BJ contest?
Teddy

United States

#48 Aug 7, 2014
Mitch took a bus to Eastern Ky today and maybe 50 people show up at the Pine Mountain Grill. Alison sure had a crowd in Hazard yesterday. Alison will show these inbreed hicks around here what it's all about.
Unemployment

London, KY

#49 Aug 7, 2014
Teddy wrote:
Mitch took a bus to Eastern Ky today and maybe 50 people show up at the Pine Mountain Grill. Alison sure had a crowd in Hazard yesterday. Alison will show these inbreed hicks around here what it's all about.
Grimes = Obama
Teddy

United States

#50 Aug 7, 2014
Unemployment wrote:
<quoted text>
Grimes = Obama
McCornhole=Bush and they both suck...
Hazard Hick

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2014
Why do you inbreed hicks support Mitch and what has he done for Eastern Ky? I bet that I cannot get an intelligent answer.
Kingfish

La Follette, TN

#52 Aug 7, 2014
Hazard Hick wrote:
Why do you inbreed hicks support Mitch and what has he done for Eastern Ky? I bet that I cannot get an intelligent answer.
Do you have any idea what the Senate body actually does in the legislative branch? Now, give me an intelligent answer.
yes

London, KY

#53 Aug 7, 2014
They get money for projects for people who are big donors.
hello people

London, KY

#55 Aug 7, 2014
typical jobless democrats. vote no to grimes
Hazard Hick

United States

#56 Aug 7, 2014
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any idea what the Senate body actually does in the legislative branch? Now, give me an intelligent answer.
Yeah they write laws and make laws which is Mitch's job,but from day 1 of Obama's administration his only objective was to make Obama a 1 term President. How's that working out for you and helping Kentucky?
PoliticalPunDUHi ts

London, KY

#57 Aug 7, 2014
Teddy wrote:
Reckon maybe she gunna teach the ones need taughting how to use one of these thangs, to go wit one of these other thangs?

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th...

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/H_1...

(Now THAT'D be something WORTHwhile to po'dium lecturn about!)
Proud Conservative

London, KY

#58 Aug 7, 2014
Quit worrying about bickering politicians and Obama in his last presidential term, and start thinking about how to help your own community. You are not hopeless, helpless or powerless. We all can do something every day to make this place better, even it is something small. Remember that the smallest good deed could be the exact thing that someone needs to make a huge positive change in their life, and that could cause a ripple effect of good deeds that could make a great impact on so many people's lives, which would improve this area and beyond. You don't know what kinds of awesome things that you could help bring about with just one good act.
Hazard Hick

United States

#59 Aug 7, 2014
Proud Conservative wrote:
Quit worrying about bickering politicians and Obama in his last presidential term, and start thinking about how to help your own community. You are not hopeless, helpless or powerless. We all can do something every day to make this place better, even it is something small. Remember that the smallest good deed could be the exact thing that someone needs to make a huge positive change in their life, and that could cause a ripple effect of good deeds that could make a great impact on so many people's lives, which would improve this area and beyond. You don't know what kinds of awesome things that you could help bring about with just one good act.
I agree and that's why Alison has my vote...
Kingfish

La Follette, TN

#60 Aug 7, 2014
Hazard Hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they write laws and make laws which is Mitch's job,but from day 1 of Obama's administration his only objective was to make Obama a 1 term President. How's that working out for you and helping Kentucky?
The Senate considers, debate, and vote on house bills. They also confirm presidential appointments, vote to convict impeached federal appointees, elected officials, and high rank military personell. Now you need to ear up on what each legislative branch does because, no one can understand you with your head in your ass.
Hazard Hick

United States

#61 Aug 7, 2014
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text> The Senate considers, debate, and vote on house bills. They also confirm presidential appointments, vote to convict impeached federal appointees, elected officials, and high rank military personell. Now you need to ear up on what each legislative branch does because, no one can understand you with your head in your ass.
I give you some credit for being able to type. I knew all of what you said T Billy I just wanted too see if you knew what you were talking about or was just flapping your gums.
Betty

Radcliff, KY

#62 Aug 7, 2014
can you tell me why Mitch McConnell says bad things about the Hollywood crowd, wasn't Ronald Reagan part of the Hollywood crowd, a lot of people had respect for this President, why are Hollywood types bad now?
Spectator

London, KY

#63 Aug 7, 2014
Well, the guys that sang and played were good!
Kingfish

La Follette, TN

#65 Aug 8, 2014
Hazard Hick wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you some credit for being able to type. I knew all of what you said T Billy I just wanted too see if you knew what you were talking about or was just flapping your gums.
Good recovery. You're still a little slow. But guess what? You'll never catch up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 11 min Evan 4,196
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 35 min scotty steiner 163
Walter Ross of Pendleton Kentucky is a closet q... 2 hr Believe 11
club x (Jul '13) 4 hr Oops 9
Christy Lee 5 hr I got you 2
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 7 hr Millie Collins 130
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 19 hr Cat 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages