Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazar...

Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes

There are 191 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Before he is honored by the PGA in Louisville, former President Bill Clinton will travel hundreds of miles campaigning for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

buggs bunny

London, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2014
Mitch has had plenty enough time to do things for this state and had failed. Not only has he failed he has not done one thing for us. I have a good friend that works in a deep mine and she went underground with his crew. Guarantee u wont see mitch go under. Well yes when we ditch mitch he will go under. Time to get this place rolling. You go grimes with your bad little self and show ol mitch we are tired of his do nothing attitudr.
jasper

Happy, KY

#24 Aug 6, 2014
why are most people in ky ignorant? they love the aca, but hate obamacare and its the same damn thing. you people are truly ignorant.
well really

Hindman, KY

#25 Aug 6, 2014
its the run out with a bucket if Joe down the road tells you it raining money
well really

Hindman, KY

#26 Aug 6, 2014
Miss Perfect wrote:
Anyone that cares about the environment and the beauty of nature should vote for Mrs. Alison Grimes. The coal companies and these worthless, toothless illiterate inbred miners have raped the mountains and murdered millions of innocent creatures all for the poison they call "black gold".
As Mrs. Grimes so poetically stated in New York alongside our beautiful First Lady Michelle Obama - the coal industry's time is gone. Those that destroyed the beauty of the mountains will suffer for their crimes.
Time to finish off the destructive coal industry once and for all. The thought of coal miners and their children going broke, homeless, and unemployed is amusing. After all the death and destruction miners wreaked upon our beautiful mountains, they should suffer.
Grimes '14!! Time to Ditch Mitch!!
money =power=sex for this type of controlling man
Haters

Elyria, OH

#27 Aug 6, 2014
Breaking News Clinton has just announced that he has persuaded the Swisher Sweet Cigar company to endorse Grimes! Hilary has been hired as the spokes person for KFC to promote the new dinner they have created in her honor! It comes with Two fat thighs, no breasts, and yeast biscuits covered in special Lewinsky white sauce!
Lane

West Liberty, KY

#28 Aug 6, 2014
It is shameful that people in a poor area are just now learning about the Lewenski affair and are unaware of today's issues. Social security, voting right and probably don t even know that Mitch is against black lung.
Food stamps

Manchester, KY

#29 Aug 6, 2014
I'm just glad that they made a visit when everybody got their food stamps and welfare checks! I can spend my stamps and ask grimes for a raise all in one trip.
Hehe

Hudson, OH

#30 Aug 6, 2014
I like to watch people argue politics , like it matters, dem vs reps. , cattle, we are all cattle and its set up that way to keep us butting heads with each other, wake up already.
delinquent

Wooton, KY

#31 Aug 6, 2014
Miss Perfect wrote:
Anyone that cares about the environment and the beauty of nature should vote for Mrs. Alison Grimes. The coal companies and these worthless, toothless illiterate inbred miners have raped the mountains and murdered millions of innocent creatures all for the poison they call "black gold".

As Mrs. Grimes so poetically stated in New York alongside our beautiful First Lady Michelle Obama - the coal industry's time is gone. Those that destroyed the beauty of the mountains will suffer for their crimes.

Time to finish off the destructive coal industry once and for all. The thought of coal miners and their children going broke, homeless, and unemployed is amusing. After all the death and destruction miners wreaked upon our beautiful mountains, they should suffer.

Grimes '14!! Time to Ditch Mitch!!
Thank you! That is as fine a McConnell promotion as has ever been spoken!
Kingfish

La Follette, TN

#32 Aug 6, 2014
T Billys Stink wrote:
I see all the ignorant T Billy comments on here when probably all of you all are on disability, draw a crazy,on Obamacare and food stamps. I hope that you all do understand the if Mitch McCornhole's party takes the Senate that all if your alls free stuff will dry up. Also, if you work for minimum wage it will stay the same unless Allison get's elected because she wants it raised to 10.10 an hour. For one time if your life you inbreed hicks should vote in your best interest and that's Allison Grimes.
How much free stuff you getting now Sunshine? Sounds like you think you deserve more.
Haters

Elyria, OH

#33 Aug 6, 2014
Lane wrote:
It is shameful that people in a poor area are just now learning about the Lewenski affair and are unaware of today's issues. Social security, voting right and probably don t even know that Mitch is against black lung.
Don't worry he dropped enough money off so they can pass out plenty of $20 bills out around the area like they did in the primary!
delinquent

Wooton, KY

#34 Aug 6, 2014
Lane wrote:
We mined coal until '09. Mitch was fully in support of that. Will Grimes bring back the coal industry?we know the answer. Grimes supporters are suicidal.
buggs bunny

London, KY

#35 Aug 6, 2014
I was there today and so was all the coal miners...sure looks good for the future..it is about time we finally got shed of mitch...now we will finally move forward
Amber

Liberty, KY

#36 Aug 6, 2014
What part of Hazard was Grimes and Clinton in today ? Where did they do their speeches today ?
Mirror Mirror

London, KY

#37 Aug 6, 2014
Old Joe Clark wrote:
Grimes is using him to push her candidacy? Is that a reflection of the moral standards of each of us ?
as sexy as she might be - i can't stand the sight or sound of her

but i'll tell you one thing - i'll vote for her just to stick a proverbial knife in the back of all the retard coal miners that support blair and alexander. talk about a lack of moral standards!
coal miners daughetr

Somerset, KY

#38 Aug 6, 2014
Frig YOU UMWA!!!!!! Haul out your d@mn traitors in here from other areas. All the h3ll you peeps care about is your d@mn union dues and pyramid schemes. You don't give a d@mn about the miners or the poverty you helped put them in. Clinton won't change then minds of the Obama Grimes. You once again sold out to politics. You don't even have an active union in this area but you bused in you flunkies for that piece of crap.. Bill Clinton will always be welcome in our area but you are no longer welcome. You took our dues and bailed. You sold us out to Obama and you know it! Bus them in all you want but our miners know who is who and who has fought for us. Our locals had to be turned away just because of your agenda to bus in the $hit! YOU SUCK and don't deserve the privilege of claiming to represent out miners. You took our money and bailed!
Purry Co

London, KY

#39 Aug 7, 2014
coal miners daughetr wrote:
Bill Clinton will always be welcome in our area
a person could never be so wrong as this statement
Liberal

Viper, KY

#40 Aug 7, 2014
You idiots act like the word "liberal" is vulgar. I suggest you look up the definition sometime if you know how to use a dictionary. "Conservative" definition is " head up ones own ass"!
Bob

Hazard, KY

#42 Aug 7, 2014
Exactly!!! Go away! Liberals are NOT for America.
Robin wrote:
Get out of town, Liberals! "We The People" will not sit idly by anymore!
Susan

Hazard, KY

#43 Aug 7, 2014
So the coal miners were there to get their pink slips? Because that's exactly what Grimes will give them. If you think it's bad now, wait until she shuts all coal down!
buggs bunny wrote:
I was there today and so was all the coal miners...sure looks good for the future..it is about time we finally got shed of mitch...now we will finally move forward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
begging the publics help 39 min Sick 11
Men with long hair are an abomination 2 hr The Steven Deaks 2
Is it wrong to still love the wrong person 3 hr Pinky76 14
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Martin County 4,536
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr Doobie Time 10,062
**** last word first + 2 **** 7 hr Doobie Time 35
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 7 hr Doobie Time 252

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages