Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazar...

Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes

There are 191 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Before he is honored by the PGA in Louisville, former President Bill Clinton will travel hundreds of miles campaigning for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Tom

London, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2014
I don't even care if they aren't talking about jobs for this area.
Fedup with Obama liberals

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2014
I wonder how many 'Lewinskys' she had to perform to get Bill "Sexual Predator" Clinton's support?
Robin

Hazard, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2014
Get out of town, Liberals! "We The People" will not sit idly by anymore!
freddy

London, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2014
You go girl, thats what MONICA said ,then head
Bluegirl

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2014
When and where
going down

Radcliff, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2014
Bluegirl wrote:
When and where
Grimes on her knees in Lexington, that's hen and where...
James

Northfield, OH

#7 Jul 29, 2014
I have to make sure that I'am out of that day .
James

Northfield, OH

#8 Jul 29, 2014
have to make sure that I'am out of town that day .
Tasha

London, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Bill and Barack seem to think that they are special.
Marie

London, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Well, look, some rednecks will be so offended by that visit from Grimes and Clinton. Who cares? I'm voting for Grimes.
going down

Radcliff, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2014
Marie wrote:
Well, look, some rednecks will be so offended by that visit from Grimes and Clinton. Who cares? I'm voting for Grimes.
Will you be on your knees for Clinton too?
Carol

London, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2014
If they talk about jobs like everyone thinks they should, I wonder WHAT KIND OF JOBS that they will discuss. I want to know what type of businesses that Grimes thinks I should come to Kentucky. I hope that someone has the sense to ask them about that.
Carol

London, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2014
I meant to say "I want to know what type of businesses that Grimes thinks should come to Kentucky". I wish that someone would ask her very specific questions about that topic.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#16 Jul 30, 2014
The U.S. must take Monroe-Doctrine now!
The U.S. must withdraw American-Forces from NATO, from Europe, from Japan, from South-Korea, from Asia, from Singapore, from Afghanistan, and from Pakistan now!
The U.S. must withdraw American-Forces now from all the wars in which the U.S. now involves!
The U.S. must decrease its military-budget to 100-billion-dollar per year now.
Or, the U.S. must decrease its military-budget to 1% of its GDP now.

Chechen Independence war, South Ossetia war, Xinjiang (Uyghur) Independence war, Tibetan Independence war,
Asian war, Korean war, Japan-Russia war, Japan-China war, Japan-N.Korea war, Japan-S.Korea war,
Indo-Pakistani war, Sino-Indian war, Sino-Russia border conflict, Sino-Vietnamese war, China-Malaysia war, China-Indonesia war,
European war, Germany-Russia war, British-Russia war, Balkan war, Falklands war,
must begin now!

The U.S. must not be involved these wars!
The U.S. must make ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, cars, and home-electric-appliances in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those ships, steel, airplane, PCs, cars, and home-electric-appliances from the U.S. to the world!
(This can be called a Monroe Doctrine.)

Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclear-power-plant-disasters must occur in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Russia and Japan now!
Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclear-power-plant-disasters in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Russia and Japan
will cause reconstruction-demands in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Russia and Japan!
Wars, natural-disasters, earth-quakes and Nuclear-power-plant-disasters in Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Russia and Japan
will increase Germany's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Russia's and Japan's domestic-demands!
will decrease supplies from Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Russia and Japan.

Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea, Japan, British and Italy must protect Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea, Japan, British and Italy by themselves!
Germany, Taiwan, South-Korea and Japan must increase Germany's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's and Japan's military-budgets and Germany's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's and Japan's military-forces now!

China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, South-Korea and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

Japan needs military-draft-system in Japan of Japan now!
All Japs, all Japanese-men, all Japanese-women, all Japanese-boys and all Japanese-girls except mental-parients must be drafted by Japanese-Forces now!

Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#17 Jul 30, 2014
Northern Ireland Independence war, Cod war and Intifada must begin now!
T Billys Stink

Happy, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2014
I see all the ignorant T Billy comments on here when probably all of you all are on disability, draw a crazy,on Obamacare and food stamps. I hope that you all do understand the if Mitch McCornhole's party takes the Senate that all if your alls free stuff will dry up. Also, if you work for minimum wage it will stay the same unless Allison get's elected because she wants it raised to 10.10 an hour. For one time if your life you inbreed hicks should vote in your best interest and that's Allison Grimes.
Big Dawg

Salyersville, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2014
Old Joe Clark wrote:
Bill Clinton in the state to campaign for Grimes? It is sad that a former president of the U.S. can still be one of the most popular men in the country when he had a young intern perform a sexual service on him within the area of his White House Office. And Grimes is using him to push her candidacy? Is that a reflection of the moral standards of the U.S, of each of us , Grimes, or all three?
Most people care more about that 12 Billion Dollar Budget Surplus he left, along with a 4 % Unemployment rate Or the fact that he created 16 Million jobs in 8 years. I mean it wasnt like Bush didnt have sex in the Oval Office. He f##ked the Country by getting us into a useless war that we're still paying for. Unemployment over 10%, and a Budget Deficit we'll Never get out from under. And btw..Obama Sucks..so Im not a Brain washed Demo.
jasper

Happy, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2014
i'm going and will be voting for allison.
Disgusted

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Aug 6, 2014
Better that Mitch keep the office for decades than to see a dumbass liberal hold that spot. Look at what stupidity has brought us to now? If the failed presidency isn't an indication of bad decisions, then there are no bad decisions. Handouts will never build a nation and only those with their hands out believe otherwise.
Miss Perfect

United States

#22 Aug 6, 2014
Anyone that cares about the environment and the beauty of nature should vote for Mrs. Alison Grimes. The coal companies and these worthless, toothless illiterate inbred miners have raped the mountains and murdered millions of innocent creatures all for the poison they call "black gold".

As Mrs. Grimes so poetically stated in New York alongside our beautiful First Lady Michelle Obama - the coal industry's time is gone. Those that destroyed the beauty of the mountains will suffer for their crimes.

Time to finish off the destructive coal industry once and for all. The thought of coal miners and their children going broke, homeless, and unemployed is amusing. After all the death and destruction miners wreaked upon our beautiful mountains, they should suffer.

Grimes '14!! Time to Ditch Mitch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 47 min chelsae clinton 142
Jefferson co sheriff 1 hr Lville44 1
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 2 hr Cacowboy 4
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 2 hr Iamsomeone 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 9 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,275
Pedophiles 17 hr Mohammed 7
scott sattery 17 hr help 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance