just curious

Brownsville, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2011
What kind of neighborhood is Chestnut Street....heard it was a rough area...could someone please tell me if this is so....
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2011
In Louisville Chestnut Street runs from about 44th street to about Bardstown road. That's a distance of about five miles across the northern part of the city.

There are all kinds of homes and business along the way. A neighborhood ?? NO. If you want to commit suicide, have someone drop you off about 15th and Chestnut and walk west, you will be dead before you get to 44th street.
just curious

Brownsville, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2011
just trying to find out about around the high school....all kinds of war stories about cars being vandalized at ball games...going to head that way for the ball game Friday and dont want my car destroyed....one never knows
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2011
What high school are you talking about ?? There are dozens of high schools in Louisville.

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
What high school are you talking about ?? There are dozens of high schools in Louisville.
But there's only one high school on *Chestnut Street*, can you say "Central High School Magnet Career Academy"... A school that even Whites have to bust ass to get accepted.... And guess what? The school is in the west end!
Jrhurt

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2014
Louisville Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
But there's only one high school on *Chestnut Street*, can you say "Central High School Magnet Career Academy"... A school that even Whites have to bust ass to get accepted.... And guess what? The school is in the west end!
I'm white and I went to and graduated from CHS I had no problems with the school or the areas around it. Before you judge a place you should actually go there.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 15, 2014
East and West Chestnut is nappy and nasty..........more West you
go it get thug nappy.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#8 Jul 17, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
East and West Chestnut is nappy and nasty..........more West you
go it get thug nappy.
What??? What are you trying to say fool?

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 17, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? What are you trying to say fool?
Figure it out Project pig, or ask your sleaze crack head mammy.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#11 Jul 17, 2014
Look LKR, it's not my fault or my responsibility to teach you how to form a coherent sentence! That was the job of your trifling parents!

Hahahahahahaha.....
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out Project pig, or ask your sleaze crack head mammy.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#13 Jul 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
Look LKR, it's not my fault or my responsibility to teach you how to form a coherent sentence! That was the job of your trifling parents!
Hahahahahahaha.....
<quoted text>
LOL LOL I can, but when you reply back to ferel savages...who cares.........."dat" so?
Wus is goings to doz aboutz it? LOL this is the Nikks spell and talk.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Let me get this straight! It's black folks fault that you can't communicate your thought's into words without sounding like a total fool! Does that about sum it up? You must forgive my lack of decorum regarding what I'm about to say to you LKR. I feel you are a waste of white skin, Trashy All The Way!

Hahahahahahaha....
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL I can, but when you reply back to ferel savages...who cares.........."dat" so?
Wus is goings to doz aboutz it? LOL this is the Nikks spell and talk.
LouisvilleKYrepo rt

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
Let me get this straight! It's black folks fault that you can't communicate your thought's into words without sounding like a total fool! Does that about sum it up? You must forgive my lack of decorum regarding what I'm about to say to you LKR. I feel you are a waste of white skin, Trashy All The Way!
Hahahahahahaha....
<quoted text>
Phoenix, I never said I was white..........LOL LOL LOL
You halfwit savage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicsnventures? 45 min ASKING FOR A FRIEND 1
Destinie N Jupin 1 hr Richard 6
For a good time call.... 1 hr Dess 11
News Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr menifee 1,084
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Steven Deaks 3,411
Louisville Tweakers 3 hr Lol 10
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 4 hr Wow 22

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages