Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

genforrest wrote:
<quoted text> Stop twisting what I say into what your mind is hellbent on saying. I have not used racial epithets not once. For the last time, get off your behind and look up the cause of the onset of the Civil War. Sure as hell was not slavery. That's your tool for "Justifying" poor me.
So I'm just supposed to take ur word on this? Whose trying to master over who now? I've read way more than you, and you're so wrong. I've also stated evidence, when you have not. Maybe you should have kept reading, instead of only reading one time, "back in college".

When you start citing evidence, I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you. And I'm not justifying "poor" me... that's stupid. It's poor them, and you, General Nathan Bedford Forrest, was murdering them all, in cold blood, without a single thought that they might be people. That's sick, and you proudly say you're "white"... uh, no you're not. Look at your skin color. That's not white. If that's white, then what color do you think snow is ?
Pointless

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

This discussion is pointless. Neither of you were there or have ever talked to anyone that was alive then. Victors write history books. What difference does it make now what it was about? It isn't that hard to understand. The South left the North over slavery issues. The North didn't fight the war to end slavery. The North still had slaves when the war began. The North fought the war to preserve the union. Lincoln is very clear about this. It is also clear in the Crittenden Resolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crittenden-Johns...

So you are both right and both wrong. Quit trying to make a political statement with something 150 years old.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

It was about slavery. All of the Southern states seceded because of slavery. The thought of slavery ending was so appalling to them, they said, "Fk the USA! Fk America! FK the United States of Amerika!"... now, they say "'merika... take it or leave it. yuck yuck", like the treasonous, traitorous devils they are. For slavery! And then they walk up to public domain, with name of Nathan Bedford Forrest... and Rebel Grey... that's like walking into Klan meetin w/ a kill whitey shirt on... please.

AND, I've talked to many folks who were alive back then.

Nathan Bedford Forrest... remember Fort Pillow? You let the whites go... but what did you do w/ the black soldiers? When they were begging for mercy, did ya show it to them? Or did you keep on shootin 'em all down like dogs? Remember Henry Watterson... the man whose name emblazes the Xpressway? That's Nathan's buddy... no wonder supremacy still reigns the day in da ville. No f-in wonder. What's next? THe largest Confederate statue in the state, at our public university ? Oh wait...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Slavery WAS the reason for the Civil War. They say State's Rights, but it was State's Rights for Slavery. Beriah Maggofin, Governor of Kentucky, wanted slavery, and that's why he fought against Lincoln... same with South Carolina, the first state to secede.
Also, since you signed in "General Nathan Bedford Forrest" as you're user name, I'm pretty sure, you're a rabid racist pig too.
Name caller...take your lazy hypocritical ass to www.historynet.com . I doubt you can read, because you don't want to see the truth. The Civil War began over the ststes rights. Secondly, the Missouri Compromise. And, since you think the Union was God to everyone, they treated the black soldiers like crap. LESS PAY, belittled them, on and on. Doesn't sound like they cared about their black friends. Blacks went through hell in the north, so don't lie and try to convince people the north was a redemption. There were a few people in both the south and north who csred. Not just north of the Mason-Dixon line.
Pointless

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
It was about slavery. All of the Southern states seceded because of slavery. The thought of slavery ending was so appalling to them, they said, "Fk the USA! Fk America! FK the United States of Amerika!"... now, they say "'merika... take it or leave it. yuck yuck", like the treasonous, traitorous devils they are. For slavery! And then they walk up to public domain, with name of Nathan Bedford Forrest... and Rebel Grey... that's like walking into Klan meetin w/ a kill whitey shirt on... please.
AND, I've talked to many folks who were alive back then.
Nathan Bedford Forrest... remember Fort Pillow? You let the whites go... but what did you do w/ the black soldiers? When they were begging for mercy, did ya show it to them? Or did you keep on shootin 'em all down like dogs? Remember Henry Watterson... the man whose name emblazes the Xpressway? That's Nathan's buddy... no wonder supremacy still reigns the day in da ville. No f-in wonder. What's next? THe largest Confederate statue in the state, at our public university ? Oh wait...
"AND, I've talked to many folks who were alive back then."

Ok, you have just proved you are either stupid or crazy. How did you talk to people alive during the Civil War? with a Ouija board? You were born in what 1992? The Civil War ended in 1865. So when you where one year old you talked to a person that was 127? That isn't possible.

I realize you are just a misguided youth that is busy getting run over by cops while jay walking but maybe you need to change your priorities. In case you haven't heard there are more slaves in the world now than there has been EVER. Why don't you try do something about that instead of telling old Indian stories and arguing with Louisville's four internet racist. If you could work in something productive instead of race baiting while LPD is whipping your ass that would be great.

Oh yeah, If the Confederates were so bad why did all your Native American buddies fight on their side? Doesn't that mean Native Americans tried to help keep African American's oppressed?
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm just supposed to take ur word on this? Whose trying to master over who now? I've read way more than you, and you're so wrong. I've also stated evidence, when you have not. Maybe you should have kept reading, instead of only reading one time, "back in college".
When you start citing evidence, I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you. And I'm not justifying "poor" me... that's stupid. It's poor them, and you, General Nathan Bedford Forrest, was murdering them all, in cold blood, without a single thought that they might be people. That's sick, and you prooudly say you're "white"... uh, no you're not. Look at your skin color. That's not white. If that's white, then what color do you think snow is ?
go to the first page of this topic and READ what Mr History has written. HE has researched Civul War History as I have. If you can get passed the narcissism that drowns your commob sense you will finally understand slavery was down on the list for beginning the war. Enough said.

Goodbye to you.
Nathan
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Pointless wrote:
<quoted text>
"AND, I've talked to many folks who were alive back then."
Ok, you have just proved you are either stupid or crazy. How did you talk to people alive during the Civil War? with a Ouija board? You were born in what 1992? The Civil War ended in 1865. So when you where one year old you talked to a person that was 127? That isn't possible.
I realize you are just a misguided youth that is busy getting run over by cops while jay walking but maybe you need to change your priorities. In case you haven't heard there are more slaves in the world now than there has been EVER. Why don't you try do something about that instead of telling old Indian stories and arguing with Louisville's four internet racist. If you could work in something productive instead of race baiting while LPD is whipping your ass that would be great.
Oh yeah, If the Confederates were so bad why did all your Native American buddies fight on their side? Doesn't that mean Native Americans tried to help keep African American's oppressed?
so many KKKowards

ugh
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
so many KKKowards
ugh
That guy never said anything racist. Why did you say you talked to people that were around from the Civil War? Did you misunderstand?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

It was a joke. I thought it was funny... I'm tired of all the adhominem attacks... and lack of communication. People just want to be shytty to others, as if that's how you're supposed to get folks on board w/ ur ideas... uh, no, convince me w/ facts, or get fk-d...

And in a way, reading dead people's stuff is like them talking to you, but yeah, it was totally a joke... I also talk to God. And he tells me, to tell you all racists, that yall suck.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

And yeah he did ... read all his posts... funny how douche bags rush to defend a lowlife racist POS... not to mention his NAME is NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST. That's like coming into Jewtown wearing Nazi garb. Not a racist ? How much more racist can u get ?

Do u even know how Nathan Bedford Forrest is ? So douche bag mcgee, he comes in, spouts off his conclusion, over and over again, with no supporting evidence, names himself as the FOUNDER of the KU KLUX KLAN, and that's good enuf for u ?

Yeah... yall so stupid, u dont even know what it looks like when people r actually trying to talk to yall. Jeez Louis... trust u mofo'ers ? Please... I dont care, for none of yall now. Fk all yall.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

ALSO, majority of these stupids thinks Kentucky was for the South! OMG! How brainwashed and moronic all you fools are! Why do I waste a single breath for u dmfks!?!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Here he is talking about how proud he is of hte white race... uh, you never accomplished that. U wree born that way. http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TE1N5C2...

But wat do we expect from a white suprmacist?

First, they think their race is best, no matter what. They base their "race" based on flimsy criteria... are Asians white ? I mean they are, but then again, they aren't, right ?

But a white supremacist will look at history, and say there were no Indians in Kentucky, it was free and clear land, just waiting for the taking by any European who wanted some land. No Indians, just waterways, and game, and trees, and resources a plenty. Why the Indians would stay away from such a place, who knows, but if you're a white supremacist, it doesn't matter, because the point is to make Eurotrash look betta than everybody else. Eurotrash "discovered" America. Eurotrash "discovered" Kentucky. Eurotrash were nice to their slaves.

Most Eurotrash didnt have slaves in the South, but they were racist, and they liked that somebody was considered less than them. A racist once told me, "I may be poor and stupid, but at least I'm white." WTF is that supposed to mean ? IDK, but it tells me, that you're proud to b poor and white.

What else would we expect from a white supremacist? We'd expect them to celebrate mass murderers. Anybody whose killed lots of people, in the name of "the law", or for one's nation. So George Rogers Clark, William Henry Harrison, Andrew Jackson, whose on the $20 bill, and has a portion of Kentucky named after him, as well as a county named after him... George Washington, and it doesn't matter how many brown or black folks you kill. Zachary Taylor, who grew up in Louisville, killed lots of Mexicans, and he's celebrated too. Christopher Columbus slaughtered ALL of the Taino Indians in Haiti. All of them. Just like Cortez did in Mexico City, w/ the Aztecs, who had a better and more sophisticated agricultural set-up... but Cortez wanted the entire civilization destroyed, so he ordered that even the books needed to be destroyed. Even the books! He didn't even want their writings to survive! Wow! How fk'd up is that? Well, some folks may say Washington was necessary to fight British colonial rule... okay, but Nathan Bedford Forrest is straight up Ku Klux Klan. At fort pillow, the white prisoners were let go, but all the black folks were brutally, and callously slaughtered. Like dogs. He's not even close to being in between good and bad... even back then, he was evil. Look at his face : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_bedford_f...

Let's continue...

What else would a white supremacist do? They'd pretend the Civil War wasn't about slavery. They'd minimize the slavery part, make it sound like it was actually a "good" thing, or that the North was worse, or some other nonsense. They'd say it's about Tariff's, or Taxes, or something else. They say "State's Rights", but it was State's Rights for Slavery. There's racism still today, so it's no shocker to think racism played a part in affairs back then. Wat else... a wyte supremacist wouldn't stand ANY evidence, and just keep on repeating his lie. That's Hitler 101. Just make the lie big enough, and keep repeating it, there's no way folks won't believe ya. George W Bush did hte same exact thang.

And yes, I'd LOVE to compare notes. That's what this is here. I have facts in my brain, and I say them, and you say none of them, and that's good enuf ? No evidence, huh ? Is that where I messed up ? By pointing out Kentucky's Governor was a racist ahole ?

Put up, or shut up.
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

First, they think their race is best, no matter what. They base their "race" based on flimsy criteria... are Asians white ? I mean they are, but then again, they aren't, right ?

That is an interesting point. The census bureau says they aren't white. It also has the whites broken into Hispanic and non-Hispanic. People from the Middle East (Semites, etc.)are considered white according to our census bureau. If you read white supremacist propaganda though often their interpretation of "white" is different and not much ink is spent on Asians. I think they avoid Asians because they typically have lower crime rates than whites and perform better on standardized tests. In neo-Nazi circles things get really complicated. I don't know how they keep it straight. Some of them don't consider Slavs white for instance and some countries are "whiter" than others.

I like the US Army racial philosophy. We are all green. Just some are lighter shades and some are darker shades.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
And yeah he did ... read all his posts... funny how douche bags rush to defend a lowlife racist POS... not to mention his NAME is NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST. That's like coming into Jewtown wearing Nazi garb. Not a racist ? How much more racist can u get ?
Do u even know how Nathan Bedford Forrest is ? So douche bag mcgee, he comes in, spouts off his conclusion, over and over again, with no supporting evidence, names himself as the FOUNDER of the KU KLUX KLAN, and that's good enuf for u ?
Yeah... yall so stupid, u dont even know what it looks like when people r actually trying to talk to yall. Jeez Louis... trust u mofo'ers ? Please... I dont care, for none of yall now. Fk all yall.
I had first thought you were a man, but you unrelenting diatribe of bull lends me to consider you may be a kid? If you are not, then you do have a few issues..that can be corrected. However, you accuse me of repeatedly sticking to my opinion and yes, I have. I'm not trying to mislead anyone. Mr History gave the facts and you rejected what he said. Many, many times. You have litetally berated all that have differed in whatever you have spewed on this topic. You have repeatedly called me racist, racist pig, murderer, though I have never murdered anyone. You have told me I AM Nathan Forrest. A real case of mustaken identuty for sure...Nathans been departed for how long? Look that up, too.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Armilus Dajjal wrote:
That is an interesting point. The census bureau says they aren't white. It also has the whites broken into Hispanic and non-Hispanic. People from the Middle East (Semites, etc.)are considered white according to our census bureau. If you read white supremacist propaganda though often their interpretation of "white" is different and not much ink is spent on Asians. I think they avoid Asians because they typically have lower crime rates than whites and perform better on standardized tests. In neo-Nazi circles things get really complicated. I don't know how they keep it straight. Some of them don't consider Slavs white for instance and some countries are "whiter" than others.
I like the US Army racial philosophy. We are all green. Just some are lighter shades and some are darker shades.
This is a good point. Middle Easterners are White ?!? Wow... I didn't know that... I figured racists just see Brown, Black, and WHite, and that's it. SO Middle Eastern folks would be "Mexicans" to the white supremacists. Asians, they are a secret infiltration, but racist whites hate them too. They had to endure lots of oppression... building railroads, segregation in California... Actually, I just read a study that said that Asians are now the largest minority in California, beating the Mexicans... though that seems surprising as hell to me... Maybe that's not exactly right.. IF it is, then cool deal. Asians do seem to fly under the racist radar.

I wont dignify that other's non-evidence ridden insulting dribble.
Miss Winchester

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

here are some videos you may enjoy
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Miss Winchester wrote:
here are some videos you may enjoy
Thx Miss Winchester... I like this very much. Here's a movie about Tesla you may like... he's one of the most fascinating human whose ever existed... he could produce electricity for free, for all of us, using wireless technology... http://www.trueactivist.com/nikola-tesla-the-... BUT the electric companies didnt like that, and destroyed his office, adn all of his papers, to make sure it never happened. He also created AC power... or is it DC... I'm not sure. I need to get sharper w/ my scientific knowledge. I also wonder if Kentucky invented the radio... Nathan Stubblefield did something... anyways. Enjoy.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

It's interesting how most folks who voted in this poll got KKKentucKKKe's affiliation during the Civil War wrong.

KKKentucKKKe was said to have seceded after the Appomattox Courthouse. Confederates dominated KKKentucKKKe politics for decades seceding the Civil War. KKKentucKKKe didn't pass the Civil War Amendments, the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendment, until the 1970s. The man who was behind Freedom Park. Blaine Hudson, died recently, just last week. George Carlin is dead. Edward Said is dead. Howard Zinn is dead. Everybody's dying. And MLK died over some obvious b.s. MLK helped pass the most progressive Civil Rights Act in KKKentucKKKe in 1966. MLK marched on Frankfort, and was proud of his accomplishment here. 1975 was when Louisville finally integrated, and this School Board election was trying to undo those integration gains.

There's so much racism, and it's sickening. White folks are the dominant group, and white folks started the racism. They started the fire. And if they want salvation, then they stand up to the racism they see. You don't think this shyt will come back to haunt yall? You ever heard of Karma? Well, hello, I'm Karma. I'm your chickens come home to roost.

Beriah Maggofin was Governor of KKKentucKKKe when the South seceded, and attacked the North. They attacked at Fort Sumter, and then they invaded KKKentucKKKe, violating her neutrality, and forcing her to go North, which is great. Most KKKYians fought for the Union. As did the Germans. Beriah Maggofin said, proudly, and courageously, by telegram,I say, emphatically, KKKentucKKKe will furnish no troops for the wicked purpose of subduing her sister Southern States.(Klotter, 187). Beriah Maggofin believed in Slavery. Maggofin attempted to organize the Southern States, in order to prevent Civil War, with a common set of demands. Here's the demands he wanted:

1 Amend the Constitution to see that the Fugitive Slave Act was enforced.
2 Provide full compensation to the owner if a fugitive slave was not returned.
3 Pass a law to require that a state render up to legal request any person who had been indicted for helping fugitives escape.
4 Divide the territories at latitude 37 degrees and let that division determine slave or free status.
5 Amend the Constitution to guarantee free use of the Mississippi River to all states.
6 Amend the Constitution to give the minority South a way of protecting itself against oppressive slavery legislation. This protection would probably be accomplished via a sort of section hero in the Senate.

5 of the 6 demands from the KKKentucKKKe Governor, was about slavery. So to say that the South seceding wasn't over slavery, or that KKKentucKKKe didn't have issues with slavery, well, that's just a g.d.'d lie. The Civil War was fought over slavery. The South wanted to keep their peculiar institution, at least their wealthy planters did, even though free labor hurt the common white working man's value on the market. Eventually the legislature booted Beriah Maggofin in degrace, and sided with Abraham Lincoln, a native KKKentucKKKians, who wasn't against hanging 38 Souix Indians in Minnesota.

Only in Lewis County, is there a monument for the Union troops in KKKentucKKKe. But UofL has the largest Confederate statue in the state of KKKentucKKKe. A large phallic symbol of racial prejudice, reaching high into the sky, to show the world that KKKYians loved their Jefferson Davis, and their slavery, and racial totalitarian dictatorship oppression.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oh gawd another white guilt thread
Want to talk about real slavery look into the Irish situation. The Irish however were able to overcome the obstacles placed before them without having affirmative action, various liberal causes pandering for them and just did it on their own.
If blacks worked at hard at working to better themselves instead of whining they would do much better instead of being pawns of the politicians that give them handouts. Maybe someday they will wake up and see that
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Brian wrote:
Oh gawd another white guilt thread
Want to talk about real slavery look into the Irish situation. The Irish however were able to overcome the obstacles placed before them without having affirmative action, various liberal causes pandering for them and just did it on their own.
If blacks worked at hard at working to better themselves instead of whining they would do much better instead of being pawns of the politicians that give them handouts. Maybe someday they will wake up and see that
Im so sick of u racist mick prcks. The Irish were murdered by WASPs in 1855 in Louisville and Cincinnati, and the Irish are still being oppressed in England today. In fact, the Irish, the Germans, etc, all hide their culture and heritage, in order to buy into the wyte power hierarchy. Hierarchy dont help me... and most folks taking food stamps and welfare are whites... Kentucky, is mostly white, like way more than the rest of the country. Cincy is 50% black, and Louisville is 22%... but the rest of Kentucky, is 99% wyte... say RockCastle County... 99% wyte... RockCastle County was a Sundown Town until the 1990s. This means if you were black, then you better leave town, or you'd be killed. Where were the Sundown towns for the Irish? When were the Irish brutally enslaved in America for centuries? To compare your plight to the black folks is stupid and racist, and what a great day you choose to be racist. MLK died over some obvious b.s.

ALSO, thank black folks for public education. Wytes were jealous that black folks had schools, and that forced the hands of politicians to build schools for wytes too. In fact, racism was so strong, that States found money to establish two schools in each school district... when now, we barely have any money for education. For every dollar we spend on Education, we save two dollars on our prisons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 25 min Truth 75
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 3 hr Kimmy 8
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr LMS 26,173
mike bartley 14 hr sailaway 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 18 hr da guy 6
•••
•••