John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Kentucky sided w/ the Union. There were more soldiers fighting for the Union side. Same w/ the German immigrants. So both Kentuckians, and the new German-Kentuckians, both, mostly fought for the Union. There was a strand of racist Confederates here, like John Hunt Morgan, or that Bowling Green Confederate Constitution writer, or others, and they hated Lincoln's marshall law, but it was over slavery. John Hunt Morgan was a Freemason, and loved the institution of slavery. 5 of the 6 reasons Beriah Maggofin tried to unite the North and South, was over issues of slavery. South Carolina seceded over slavery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunt_Morgan And Kentucky was a part of the winning side, but don't ask anybody in Kentucky. They still racist, and pretending like the South will rise again. The South will rise again, but not because of the whites. Most blacks in America live in the South. It's time the South got Dirty, like Simon Girty.
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I's b scared of dos Yankees... I dont want no civil war against no Obama... just the poor blacks. That's who I want to attack. The poor blacks, and that's it. I love the Feds. We need more Feds. All over the place. Beating up whites, blacks, mexicans. just anybody and everybody, innocent or not. That's how I roll. Justice? What's that? It's I win, and u lose. That's how Capitalism works, honkey.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Have you guys caught the Kentucky In The Civil War on WKBT ????? It's pretty good. I did not know there was a big battle near Shelbyville......
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

How bout u goin to hell, and dying? All Confederates and Kluxers and Neo-Nazis belong there. Fk wat u think.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mr History wrote:
<quoted text>
The North would have never went to war to free the slaves because they could have never raised a white army to do that. Only 6% of the South owned slaves and they could have never raised a white army to keep the slaves. The North went to war to bring the South back into the Union. Slavery didn't become an issue in the Civil War until two years after the Civil War began. I have a History Degree and have studied much about the Civil War. I would reccomend you read a book by historian Kennith M. Stampp "And The War Came" about the great senatorial debate of 1824. You will find the real reason of the Civil War. Don't misunderstand me, SLAVERY was wrong and a blemish on this country. however it was not the reason for the Civil War.
Thank you for stating the facts. Slavery was NOT the reason for the Civil War.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Slavery WAS the reason for the Civil War. They say State's Rights, but it was State's Rights for Slavery. Beriah Maggofin, Governor of Kentucky, wanted slavery, and that's why he fought against Lincoln... same with South Carolina, the first state to secede.

Also, since you signed in "General Nathan Bedford Forrest" as you're user name, I'm pretty sure, you're a rabid racist pig too.
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The Emancipation Proclamation didn't happen until over a year and a half after the war started. It ONLY freed slaves in Confederate states that Lincoln at the time had no jurisdiction over. It did nothing to free slaves in the states of Kentucky, Missouri and Maryland. Maryland was union. I would say Kentucky was Union because it was not covered by the Emancipation Proclamation.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Slavery WAS the reason for the Civil War. They say State's Rights, but it was State's Rights for Slavery. Beriah Maggofin, Governor of Kentucky, wanted slavery, and that's why he fought against Lincoln... same with South Carolina, the first state to secede.
Also, since you signed in "General Nathan Bedford Forrest" as you're user name, I'm pretty sure, you're a rabid racist pig too.
go dig deeper in history...for you do not know, little man. You assume a lot, don't you? It matters not what name I post, that has nothing to do with history nor the facts thereof. Racist? What did I say that was racist? You are wronglt arguing that slavery began the Civil War and I say you are wrong.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

My favorite part about your stupidity, is that you're a racist, and you know it, but didn't type out any facts. So what ? Believe you... or else, get an ahole ? Hum... When white supremacists tell you Civil War wasn't about slavery, know that they are stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooopid beyond all recognition. Stupid for hating folks b/c of the color of their skin, and stupid b/c they rewrite history to their own liking... EVEN knowing, how huge of a racist they really r.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
My favorite part about your stupidity, is that you're a racist, and you know it, but didn't type out any facts. So what ? Believe you... or else, get an ahole ? Hum... When white supremacists tell you Civil War wasn't about slavery, know that they are stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooopid beyond all recognition. Stupid for hating folks b/c of the color of their skin, and stupid b/c they rewrite history to their own liking... EVEN knowing, how huge of a racist they really r.
Are you in love with the white supremicists? I NEVER ONCE mentioned them. You, on the other hand keep spouting all this erroneous bull. Show you facts? Stop listening to the NAACP and READ history. You can use a computer for this nonsense, look it up. Stop war mongering, stop race baiting, and do something else with your life besides practice reverse discrimination and keep playing race cards. And stop assuming everyone is a racist.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

genforrest wrote:
<quoted text> Are you in love with the white supremicists? I NEVER ONCE mentioned them. You, on the other hand keep spouting all this erroneous bull. Show you facts? Stop listening to the NAACP and READ history. You can use a computer for this nonsense, look it up. Stop war mongering, stop race baiting, and do something else with your life besides practice reverse discrimination and keep playing race cards. And stop assuming everyone is a racist.
Look at ur name. That's all I need to know. Fk the KKK

Racist dmfk
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Beriah Maggofin was for slavery, and because of his love of slavery, he fought against Abraham Lincoln. the Civil War was ALL about slavery.

U have any evidence for ur stupid conclusions? I bet u dont
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at ur name. That's all I need to know. Fk the KKK
Racist dmfk
I don't see the Klan mentioned anywhere in my posts. You just have to keep stirring crap, don't you? F U. You are a racist A-hole who pisses and moans and rides that blame wagon. You keep running that pie hole with your remarks and I am laughing. Why am I laughing? Because all you do is call everyone a racist but yourself..and you are the biggest racist here.I'm not ashamed if my heritage or race. Get over it.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Beriah Maggofin was for slavery, and because of his love of slavery, he fought against Abraham Lincoln. the Civil War was ALL about slavery.
U have any evidence for ur stupid conclusions? I bet u dont
I did my homework in college. Want to compare notes? Get off your throne long enough and look it up yourself. Duh! I'm done here...you are boring me beyond belief. Good night.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

U use the name of the man who founded the Ku Klux Klan. How is that not racist ? I am ashamed of people like you. Fk the KKK, fk racists, fk slavery, and fk lynching. Whites genocided one race, and then enslaved another... you don't think you'd ever have to answer for your crimes, did ya ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

U make all whites look like stupid racists, who bask in their culture of white supremacist ignorance, and while yall hating the blacks... KKKentucKKKe has gone to shyt.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Also, u dont state any evidence b/c you dont have any. U r a racist, and so u look at history w/ ur racist lens. The Civil War was over slavery. Period. Beriah Maggofin was Governor of Kentucky when Civil War happened, and he wanted slavery so bad, he fought Lincoln about it. How is that not about slavery ? Do u have any facts to contradict that, or just more hatred? I do know that about yall... if other whites dont hate blacks they way you do, then that makes me a "NNNNNN-lover", in your eyes. That ball of hatred will consume you, and everybody else around you.

Why are you so scared of the black man ?
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
U make all whites look like stupid racists, who bask in their culture of white supremacist ignorance, and while yall hating the blacks... KKKentucKKKe has gone to shyt.
Yee f'ing ha! YOU make whites look like racists..you spout off against your own race...calling EVERY white a racist. Where does it say all whites bask with supremicists? Whites that do , that's their business. You probably bask with the Black Panthers. Don't clean my yard before you clean yours. I'm still laughing...
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Also, u dont state any evidence b/c you dont have any. U r a racist, and so u look at history w/ ur racist lens. The Civil War was over slavery. Period. Beriah Maggofin was Governor of Kentucky when Civil War happened, and he wanted slavery so bad, he fought Lincoln about it. How is that not about slavery ? Do u have any facts to contradict that, or just more hatred? I do know that about yall... if other whites dont hate blacks they way you do, then that makes me a "NNNNNN-lover", in your eyes. That ball of hatred will consume you, and everybody else around you.
Why are you so scared of the black man ?
Stop twisting what I say into what your mind is hellbent on saying. I have not used racial epithets not once. For the last time, get off your behind and look up the cause of the onset of the Civil War. Sure as hell was not slavery. That's your tool for "Justifying" poor me.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

genforrest wrote:
<quoted text> Yee f'ing ha! YOU make whites look like racists..you spout off against your own race...calling EVERY white a racist. Where does it say all whites bask with supremicists? Whites that do , that's their business. You probably bask with the Black Panthers. Don't clean my yard before you clean yours. I'm still laughing...
I'm not white. Not literally, nor figuratively. Paleskin hasn't done me any good. I'm still working class. And I'd say my skin is more of a Peach color... or yellowish... maybe pink? I conclude Peach, so yeah, I support all "white" folks who see their skin color as Peach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr DebraE 272
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr lol 81,548
Mitch McConnell 4 hr Kirsten Kukowski 21
ann luckett dentist 4 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
LMPD finds body of a man in rock quarry near So... 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Louisville doctor facing charges for prescripti... (Jun '12) 5 hr Steven 9
•••
•••