South

Neutral

Indian Territory

Nuked

Undiscovered

Malcolm X

Louisville, KY

#22 Dec 10, 2011
Good racist, show Kentucky's true colors...
Malcolm X

Louisville, KY

#23 Dec 10, 2011
So u got North which equals 25%; and u got Indian Territory, which equals 22%, and put them both together, and you got 47%.... and 47% is LARGER than the South's 35%... these new topix numbers are exciting... it seems like the right people are starting to pay attention...
The One Percent

Louisville, KY

#25 Dec 11, 2011
U can't stop the inevitable.
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#26 Dec 12, 2011
Guy Malcolm The Civil war is over. However, we still have the problem with racism. As long as there are uneducated ignorant people there will be racism and people like you only add fuel to the fire. Then you blame it on the white people. Ignorance is color blind.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#28 Dec 12, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
Malcolm X, now there is an original name. Does the "X" stand for 10? If it does then what the hell happened to the other nine. With a name like Malcolm X you must be a fine white gentleman with a great job a good Christian and a devoted husband and father.
Certainly your not a racist black BOY on food stamps that blames the white people for all your ignorance and your lack of education. Their ought to be a Malcolm X holiday so working people can have a day off and celebrate the day he got shot. Why the hell not. We get a day off to celebrate the day King got shot.
Reported!
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#29 Dec 12, 2011
Snitch boy ratting out his neighbors. A real black guy would never do that. You phony POS ever get around some real black guys they will beat you down to a pile of dog poop.
The One Percent

Louisville, KY

#30 Dec 12, 2011
The Civil War, rich vs. poor, has never been over. Since caveman, it's always been rich v. poor.
Joe Chit

Burlington, KY

#31 Dec 14, 2011
The One Percent wrote:
The Civil War, rich vs. poor, has never been over. Since caveman, it's always been rich v. poor.
The Civil war was not rich vs poor. A simple reason would be, Southern Rich vs Northern Rich. Rich men have always had wars and poor men have been the ones to do the fighting.
The One Percent

Louisville, KY

#32 Dec 14, 2011
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>
The Civil war was not rich vs poor. A simple reason would be, Southern Rich vs Northern Rich. Rich men have always had wars and poor men have been the ones to do the fighting.
U r dumb. Rich v. Poor has been around since human beings crawled outta Africa, since that's where we all came from, Africa.
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#33 Dec 14, 2011
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported!
BFD
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#34 Dec 14, 2011
The One Percent wrote:
<quoted text>
U r dumb. Rich v. Poor has been around since human beings crawled outta Africa, since that's where we all came from, Africa.
You damn fool, the poor don't have time to start wars. Who would they start them with and what would they use? Rocks!
The One Percent

Louisville, KY

#35 Dec 14, 2011
The poor dont use weapons... they are the victims, of the taxpayer bullyclub.
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#36 Dec 15, 2011
The One Percent wrote:
The poor dont use weapons... they are the victims, of the taxpayer bullyclub.
This thread is about the Civil War in Kentucky. You know the one in 1861-1864. From your post I'm beginning to wonder what kind of drug you're on or are you just stupid of the fact?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#37 Dec 15, 2011
That's just Piggie, he doesn't care about anything but skinny boys that he can draw boobies on his back. He thrives on controversy (LOOSH) negative emotion that please his master. As I have said before he is possessed by a demon.
Jim Beam

Louisville, KY

#38 Dec 15, 2011
I support the Civil War because I dont like black people. Go back to Africa! LMAO ROTF.
Hitler

Louisville, KY

#39 Dec 15, 2011
Yeah... I love racism too. In fact, my racism and alienation from humanity is the reason I get on here. In my day to day life, nobody listens to my stupid racism anymore, so I get on here, and blast everybody... do I care for conversation? Do I care to make contact? Do I even care for communication? No I do not. I type mean things on Topix because I have no life. Why tell something their argument is stupid, when you can just call them stupid, and make them mad? Right!?! That's the Jim Beam way. He proves that there are bullies out there, fascist bullies, who only speak to degrade and condemn, and have no idea how to make any connections. Fuck him.
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

#40 Dec 15, 2011
Wow ... the only folks who believe that KY was South are racists, evidently. I hate racists. Racists need a noose.
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#41 Dec 16, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
I support the Civil War because I dont like black people. Go back to Africa! LMAO ROTF.
Jim Beam never wrote this bullchit. Somebody likes to use my name.
Tsunami

Louisville, KY

#42 Dec 16, 2011
Yeah, I think you're name has been incorporated, hasn't it?
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#43 Dec 29, 2011
Kentucky had a little Confederacy rebellion, but Lincoln's guns, and the martial law that ensued, and the Official Frankfort building was for Lincoln.. so yeah, Kentucky was NORTH.

But then again, we are also the Indians. They been here for 12,000 years. Europeans, only 500 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#####Bary Neal Gray##### WARNING 5 min Josh 1
Louisville's PVA 49 min Joke 9
Is Joseph Gerth the nefarious "Dahmer" of Louis... 5 hr Politically incor... 10
Applebee's 6 hr The Ville 2
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 10 hr Mike thunkit 151
whats is worst? crackhead or herion junkie? 11 hr stoneman1320 2
Yall I'm comin out the closet! (Jan '13) 11 hr jason 45
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE