Police seek public's help in identifying Save-A-Lot robbery suspect

There are 6 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jan 16, 2014, titled Police seek public's help in identifying Save-A-Lot robbery suspect. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

RADCLIFF, Ky. Police in Radcliff are currently investigating a robbery at Save-A-Lot Food Store, located at 262 W. Mill Creek Rd. For more photos of the suspect click here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

RenniferJoberts

Radcliff, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Looking at the photos, this man had to have either known someone who works there or had worked there at some point himself... The man knew exactly where all the cameras were. He faced the opposite directions of the cameras in every pic. I would personally start questions the employees and looking at past employees to find this criminal.
HAHAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2014
RenniferJoberts wrote:
Looking at the photos, this man had to have either known someone who works there or had worked there at some point himself... The man knew exactly where all the cameras were. He faced the opposite directions of the cameras in every pic. I would personally start questions the employees and looking at past employees to find this criminal.
could be any black with a hoodie that lives behind the store in ghetto'alley
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jan 28, 2014
Hey Radcliff Police, how about this for a tip... DO YOUR FRICKING JOB YOURSELF..... THATS WHY YOU ARE THE COPS..
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Funny you want help to do your job but you cant get the Meth Dealer that lives in Apt113 at Vista apartments out regardless of the numerous complaints you get.....
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jan 28, 2014
I know who it is, but I'm not helping them do their jobs.... They get paid to do that I'm not assisting them in any way... Nothing but a bunch of backwood dumbphuks work in the Radcliff and Etown Police Departments...
HAHAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2014
INFORMER2014 wrote:
I know who it is, but I'm not helping them do their jobs.... They get paid to do that I'm not assisting them in any way... Nothing but a bunch of backwood dumbphuks work in the Radcliff and Etown Police Departments...
Radcliff police couldn't catch a cold .......and never met a French fry queen they didn't like or a donut they have been the butt of jokes for years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) 12 hr PsT 10
Baltimore can just disappear 13 hr hello 1
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 16 hr jeffrey7754 132
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight? 17 hr tom 2
old women sluts (Aug '11) 18 hr Boyd 72
Need Dope 18 hr Boyd 2
How do you get a job at the Ford plant? (Aug '10) 19 hr Bbb78 25
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]