Tea Party Preempts 'Racist' Resolution, Condemns 'Bigoted' NAACP

Posted in the Louisville Forum

waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Tea Party group in Missouri, reacting to the NAACP's plan to take up a resolution branding the conservative movement as "racist," has drafted a resolution of its own condemning the civil rights group for reducing itself to a "bigoted" and "partisan attack dog organization."

The St. Louis Tea Party had an all-hands-on-deck response to the NAACP's plan to denounce the nationwide network of activists at its annual convention across the state in Kansas City. The NAACP as early as Tuesday could take up language to "repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties" and stand against the movement's attempt to "push our country back to the pre-civil rights era."

In a matter of hours, the St. Louis group drafted and fired off to the NAACP a resolution demanding the organization withdraw its "bigoted, false and inflammatory" statement. The missive accused the NAACP of resorting to political tactics and urged the IRS to reconsider whether it can continue to qualify for tax-exempt status.

Tea Party organizers routinely defend themselves against charges of racism, disavowing racially charged signs that appear in their protest crowds and provide fodder for Tea Party critics. The NAACP resolution, first reported by the Kansas City Star, was expected to make reference to an incident in March when Tea Party protesters allegedly hurled racial epithets at black lawmakers on Capitol Hill ahead of a health care vote. Tea Party members afterward challenged that account and no evidence was produced to show any racist attacks.

St. Louis Tea Party organizer Bill Hennessy wrote on the group's website Tuesday that the Tea Party stands for smaller government and fiscal responsibility, and accused the NAACP of abandoning black America.

"When you look at the crime and poverty and family breakdown of the African-American community ... you see a half-century of failure by the NAACP," he wrote. "None of those persistent problems was caused by the Tea Party movement, yet the principles of the Tea Party are exactly what's needed to wind down the multi-generational destruction in the African-American community.

"The NAACP was once a vital weapon in the war against segregation and oppression. All that's left is a bigoted and malicious shell that does far more harm than good for people who need a break," he wrote.

Fellow St. Louis Tea Party organizer Dana Loesch accused the NAACP of morphing into a political organization.

"They no longer prioritize civil rights," she told Fox News.








View All Comments (451)
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
OBAMA'S AGENDA OF DEVIDE IS IN FULL SWING ' hell is about to break lose .
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2010
When you look at the crime and poverty and family breakdown of the African-American community ... you see a half-century of failure by the NAACP," he wrote. "None of those persistent problems was caused by the Tea Party movement, yet the principles of the Tea Party are exactly what's needed to wind down the multi-generational destruction in the African-American community

this must be bush's fault too 'as well as the tea party .
Chylloh

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2010
I agree with this. Obama is hoping for a Civil War,this will speed up his agenda to destroy America.

This man is so radical, filled with hatred for America and Americans, envy because his beloved country of Kenya is unable to thrive.

Great post.
waymoresblues

Crestwood, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
I agree with this. Obama is hoping for a Civil War,this will speed up his agenda to destroy America.
This man is so radical, filled with hatred for America and Americans, envy because his beloved country of Kenya is unable to thrive.
Great post.
yet you still have the select few who cant and wont see what this sick mad dictator is doing to this country ' that to me is the biggest travesty of it all .

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
yet you still have the select few who cant and wont see what this sick mad dictator is doing to this country ' that to me is the biggest travesty of it all .
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/apex80...
Oh my

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Louisville Panther wrote:
That's some funny shit there. Probably had the teabigots here peeing in their panties. LMFAO
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
OBAMA'S AGENDA OF DEVIDE IS IN FULL SWING ' hell is about to break lose .
You better believe it. In total agreement.
lockstockbarrel

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
You better believe it. In total agreement.
OMG The sky is falling!!! Argh! Everyone run for the hills! Democrats are in charge! "Der gunna take our guns!" This movement by the extreme right might not be so funny had it not happened many times before, right after democrats took office, with the same doom and gloom scenarios repeated over and over. But of course it has, and it is. What is even more funny is that there's suckers out there believing all the propaganda, the majority of which is misguided just to get the ignorant to believe.
Chylloh

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2010
You better believe it, there is suckers out there believing anything.

How strange the left keeps blaming the Bush Admin. for the deficit but omit about how the Dems. voted everytime for the war and the deficit it included under Bush and now under Obama.

How the last two years of the Bush Admin. was Dem. majority led by the psycho Pelosi.

How since Obama became President, he has quadrupled the debt from the beginning of our first President George Washington to George Bush.

Oh how they forget but maybe this is one reason they keep pointing the finger in the opposite direction, they forget which way to point their finger when truth confronts them.
Martin Luther King Jr

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2012
waymoresblues wrote:
Tea Party group in Missouri, reacting to the NAACP's plan to take up a resolution branding the conservative movement as "racist," has drafted a resolution of its own condemning the civil rights group for reducing itself to a "bigoted" and "partisan attack dog organization."
The St. Louis Tea Party had an all-hands-on-deck response to the NAACP's plan to denounce the nationwide network of activists at its annual convention across the state in Kansas City. The NAACP as early as Tuesday could take up language to "repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties" and stand against the movement's attempt to "push our country back to the pre-civil rights era."
In a matter of hours, the St. Louis group drafted and fired off to the NAACP a resolution demanding the organization withdraw its "bigoted, false and inflammatory" statement. The missive accused the NAACP of resorting to political tactics and urged the IRS to reconsider whether it can continue to qualify for tax-exempt status.
Tea Party organizers routinely defend themselves against charges of racism, disavowing racially charged signs that appear in their protest crowds and provide fodder for Tea Party critics. The NAACP resolution, first reported by the Kansas City Star, was expected to make reference to an incident in March when Tea Party protesters allegedly hurled racial epithets at black lawmakers on Capitol Hill ahead of a health care vote. Tea Party members afterward challenged that account and no evidence was produced to show any racist attacks.
St. Louis Tea Party organizer Bill Hennessy wrote on the group's website Tuesday that the Tea Party stands for smaller government and fiscal responsibility, and accused the NAACP of abandoning black America.
"When you look at the crime and poverty and family breakdown of the African-American community ... you see a half-century of failure by the NAACP," he wrote. "None of those persistent problems was caused by the Tea Party movement, yet the principles of the Tea Party are exactly what's needed to wind down the multi-generational destruction in the African-American community.
"The NAACP was once a vital weapon in the war against segregation and oppression. All that's left is a bigoted and malicious shell that does far more harm than good for people who need a break," he wrote.
Fellow St. Louis Tea Party organizer Dana Loesch accused the NAACP of morphing into a political organization.
"They no longer prioritize civil rights," she told Fox News.
View All Comments (451)
But the Tea Party is racist. It's their official doctrine.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Of course they're racist... Sarah Palin needs to be enslaved, so she understands the word properly... "pals around with terrorists"... you mean Bill Ayers? Bill Ayers would have been a much better President than Barry... Barry's a corporation imperialist Republican... and those stupid teabaggers still hate 'em! lol... It's not based on morals or principles... it's skin color.

"One's character matters naught; tis thy color of the skin that's important. Cherio." ~Tea Party mantra
Truth

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
NAACP: Now Apes Are Considered People.
Johnny got sucker punched

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Of course they're racist... Sarah Palin needs to be enslaved, so she understands the word properly... "pals around with terrorists"... you mean Bill Ayers? Bill Ayers would have been a much better President than Barry... Barry's a corporation imperialist Republican... and those stupid teabaggers still hate 'em! lol... It's not based on morals or principles... it's skin color.
"One's character matters naught; tis thy color of the skin that's important. Cherio." ~Tea Party mantra
Well if it isn't that gay fag Johnny ( little dick Kevin)Masters.
Hey kevin you did a guilty plea and are now out of Jail and waiting to break your parole.
You still like sucking those big black bubbas while in the Jail and did you get that emergency supply of KY ?
I bet they rode you so hard that it straightened that crooked nose you got from the cop.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2013
What's it like being an ignorant bigot? If other wytes aren't racist like you, does that hatred of blacks, turn on the good whites too? When does this evil ball of hatred stop? Also... does it matter to you that nobody's literally white or black, and that race is just a social construction?
johns my bitch

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Nov 27, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
What's it like being an ignorant bigot? If other wytes aren't racist like you, does that hatred of blacks, turn on the good whites too? When does this evil ball of hatred stop? Also... does it matter to you that nobody's literally white or black, and that race is just a social construction?
I don't know what that is like,but you tell us little homo racist. Still trying to give your dad a bad time and then you started on the COPS, that turned out not to work out well for you. But then you did get some benefits by being cornholed while in Jail along withgetting your knees skinned up from all that ORAL ACTION you gave out.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2013
Hey Dahmer... what are you talking about? Why's your name "beotch"...? Is that because, that's what you are? How many children you murdered, Dahmer? Hey Dahmer... did you just snap, or were you always an unfeeling POS-SOB psychopath ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 6 hr A Professional 144
Dave Knoop 11 hr where_u_at 1
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) 13 hr Retired Troll 241
chilli's manager got wig knocked...doggy style!!! 14 hr bean 8
Louisville university/ups 14 hr father 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 17 hr Dickens1 8,008
jim brown auto sales louisville ky 19 hr Robert parkhill 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]