First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Younger females 18 to 30

Bronson, TX

#23 Nov 23, 2012
I've dated younger females. Its a maturity level with the female too. However, most younger females 18 - 30 do not understand the concept of appreciation. When a man takes care of them...do show no appreciation in response...except a thank you....SCREW THAT! My last girlfriend was proof of that....I took care of all her bills for seven months and got nothing from it. I cut her off than she wants nothing to do with me....SCREW her! That's why I sued her and I will win! The best part is yet to come though....getting her for FORGERY too! Next time maybe she'll think twice of following through on agreements and contracts....and when you say you take care of me I'll take care of you....she'll understand that and do something about it!
Hamsterinrear

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Are we talking about hamsters or girls, cuz i lvoe young hamsters.....
malefortheladys

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Dec 8, 2012
ladys i am 49 white male and single, i like to date girls 18 and up i dont think age matters as long as you can have fun together and like to be spoiled a little i love treating girls with respect and buying them things they need and want its my money and that what makes me fill good inside, when i can do things for some one, thats the only thing in life that makes me happy , this world sucks at time and its hard to make it to with no jobs and little money, so ladys if you would like to meet some time and just go out or stay home and watch a movie or somthing, i want to friends i dont have but a couple i just moved to louisville this month,,, my name is doug,,, email at maleforhireky@yahoo.com

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#27 Dec 9, 2012
I see nothing wrong with it as long as everyone is above 18.
Imnotyou

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2012
TW, why are you mad? Late 20s and early 30s isn't old!!!! These young ladies want someone who got their shxt together, someone who isn't still chasing their dixk, ya know?
I'm 30 and I'm with it as long as she willing to learn how to take care of business and lead a responsible,happy life!!!!!!!!!
Why is this your issue?@ topic writer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Governor 18 min mud slinger 2
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 5 hr Roo 59
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 11 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 12 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 14 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 16 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) Tue givemeabreak 14
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web