Hopeless Romantic

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

I am always disgusted when an older(over 28) guy parades around with a teenager/ya(18-22) and acts like its true love.

Most of these girls are sluts who are just using these pigs for their money bed and booze/drugs.

These guys think they are big men dating these babies, but what I have figured out is this. These older guys are defective in some way a REAL woman their own age would never put up with, so they dip low in the age pool for these dumb tramps.

Also, ever notice how these old men are some of the ugliest and weirdest men youve ever seen??
cube

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

sounds like someone is missing out lol
Monica

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

cube wrote:
sounds like someone is missing out lol
...missing out and can't remember that 20, 21, and 22 year old's are not teenagers...
Hopeless Dopemantic

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Monica, I'm sorry you missed the short bus.
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
...missing out and can't remember that 20, 21, and 22 year old's are not teenagers...
JAMES

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

I'm one of those guys who dated 18,19 year olds
in my late 30's. Well you have too,the older women
are fat ugly pigs.Ha,I'm still doing it now.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

JAMES wrote:
You'll never convince anybody on here that you're a man in you're late 30s.I work with older women who are slim and dress stylishly for their age.You're so full of crap that your eyes are brown dude.Older men dont talk with utter contempt and hatred like you do on here daily.Your posts just reflect how ignorant and how much of a liar you are.Men nearing 40 dont have the mindset that you do to constantly attack the good people who live here like you do.If you truly are a middleaged man starting these ridiculous posts almost daily,then i can honestly say your momma failed in raising you right.To attack people on here you dont even know just shows that you have a juvenile mind that never matured with your body.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

JAMES wrote:
You know what's also gross about you?That you would date a girl who could be your daughter.Now THATS nasty!!You're probably a pudgy bald dude who can hardly get it up anymore,who flashes money to get a teen girl to go out with you,lol.
Monica

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Hopeless Dopemantic wrote:
Monica, I'm sorry you missed the short bus.
<quoted text>
...wow, you put me in my place...

“Traveling man”

Since: Nov 09

Las Vegas Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

I like younger girls, and im 95.hahaha
cube

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

what about the teen girls chasing older men ..im 39 and i have all my hair slim and in shape and i have a lot of younger women 21 thru 23 trying to hook up with me and i dont chase after them but im the bad guy huh ..oh well ill take it lol i take a 50 yr old also im not bias
rufus lincoln

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

i be likins them twenty years old white girls cause they keep they poontang bald.
truthsabitch

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

wow. okay. Although MANY girls are fucking sluts and i cant stand them...... I must say that i am a 19 year old girl, who has never dated a man for money and does not have any drug habits. I am a single mother (which resulted from a year and a half relationship) and my oldest bf has been 28. Not only at that point in their life are they usually over all the bullshit and games, but they are more responcible and have things going for them in life. And yeah allot of older guys datin younger girls are with airheaded skanks. But not all of them. And it seems like u have a lil bit of resentment towards theses ppl.... maybe even a little jealousy? its possible that they are dating the younger girls because generally.... we're cuter. dont hate.
aaaa

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

i agree

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

truthsabitch wrote:
wow. okay. Although MANY girls are fucking sluts and i cant stand them...... I must say that i am a 19 year old girl, who has never dated a man for money and does not have any drug habits. I am a single mother (which resulted from a year and a half relationship) and my oldest bf has been 28. Not only at that point in their life are they usually over all the bullshit and games, but they are more responcible and have things going for them in life. And yeah allot of older guys datin younger girls are with airheaded skanks. But not all of them. And it seems like u have a lil bit of resentment towards theses ppl.... maybe even a little jealousy? its possible that they are dating the younger girls because generally.... we're cuter. dont hate.
Missy,you can be cute at any age.I would not want to be 19 again,for nothing.I may be older,but older women are also wiser too and cute ;).
Charlene

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

hAY A YOUNGER WOMEN WHO DATES AN OLDER MAN IS ALLED A manther just like a older women who dates a younger man is called a cougar.Just get over it if you don't like it then don't do it.Worry about more important things people shit.
rufus

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

i be liken's thems young girls cause they be keepin' they pubics trimmed up.
john84uk

Abbots Langley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Hi 27 year old guy from Birmingham here add me on kik messenger john84uk

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

If they are of legal age, mind your own business.
likesthemtoo

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Dating is about one thing people finding what you like in another person I also prefer younger woman if i want intelligent conversation on sports politics etc i will talk to a male friend when i want to relax and have fun an attractive femine built/looking female of any age is what i choose i'd take a hot cougar over a pudgy 20 yr old goth
wayne blackshear

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

I wouldn't date em but would screw em

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 3 hr sarcastic1 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Ancient Wolf 81,213
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 4 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 5 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 6 hr Auntie Phascist 4
Fischer announces support for Hollander in Metr... 7 hr Linda Sparrow 1
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 9 hr Phoenix97 462
•••
•••