Josh Gouker in the news again (Trey Z...
kelly

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Nov 13, 2011
Nothing you said is wrong. I agree 100%,I just hope he is tried as an adult & gets the maxium penalty.Alife for a life.
Yadipshytz

Farmington, MI

#23 Nov 13, 2011
Who cares what u all think. If Gouker had anything to do with it he would've been charged. Clearly he wasn't around when this vicious attack occured n blunt n stab force trauma means there was weapons involved. It doesn't take a grown man to beat and stab someone to death.And the tough guy that wants to b in the same room with Gouker is a fool. Yer puss probably still hurts from the woopin u got from him during your first runin with him n I'm sure he'd be happy to do it again.
dick

Lexington, KY

#24 Nov 13, 2011
Yadipshytz wrote:
Who cares what u all think. If Gouker had anything to do with it he would've been charged. Clearly he wasn't around when this vicious attack occured n blunt n stab force trauma means there was weapons involved. It doesn't take a grown man to beat and stab someone to death.And the tough guy that wants to b in the same room with Gouker is a fool. Yer puss probably still hurts from the woopin u got from him during your first runin with him n I'm sure he'd be happy to do it again.
. Ahhhhh, a Gouker sympathizer. I'll bet you're a gem. What's you're credit score? How many baby mama do u have? What year is your dodge neon and how many colors are the doors? I don't care if Gouker helped kill that kid or not, he's a tumor and so is his seed. Wipe em out. I'm guessing you should probably be on that list too. Now you're right about one thing, there hasn't been a conviction yet, but I'm guessing there will be. Gouker and young's public defender probably won't be able to pull off some Casey Anthony magic. I know neighbors of the accused and they would all agree with me so who's full if shit? So pipe down. You've probably got a long hard day of meth cooking tomorrow. I was in kroger the other day and i noticed that certain desserts were government check approved so now you can satisfy that sweet tooth. And I'm sure its just one tooth. Scumbag! How can you even attempt to defend these people knowing what they've done? It's a FACT they kidnapped a lady....its a FACT they claim to be gang bangers.... I guess you're ok with neighbors like that which puts you right below the shit-water they are. Grow up. Contribute something more to society than your tainted seed.
Yadipshytz

Farmington, MI

#25 Nov 13, 2011
Haha funny how u assume things about people. I can guarantee u my credit score and iq is higher than yours. Im college educated, never smoked meth and have all my teeth. I've been self-employed for over thirteen years and have more than one business. None of my vehicles are a dodge neon either smart ass, Shows how smart u are. U clearly don't know either Josh so who cares what u think. I've known Gouker his whole life and I know him better than any of u idiots! He's not a monster and had nothin to do with treys murder. I know this for a fact! Just because he's made some mistakes and has a violent past doesn't mean he'd hurt a child. If the investigaters had any evidence against him they would been on it. U don't know him so go suck another one faggot!
dick

Lexington, KY

#26 Nov 13, 2011
Yadipshytz wrote:
Haha funny how u assume things about people. I can guarantee u my credit score and iq is higher than yours. Im college educated, never smoked meth and have all my teeth. I've been self-employed for over thirteen years and have more than one business. None of my vehicles are a dodge neon either smart ass, Shows how smart u are. U clearly don't know either Josh so who cares what u think. I've known Gouker his whole life and I know him better than any of u idiots! He's not a monster and had nothin to do with treys murder. I know this for a fact! Just because he's made some mistakes and has a violent past doesn't mean he'd hurt a child. If the investigaters had any evidence against him they would been on it. U don't know him so go suck another one faggot!
I like how you lecture me about assumptions by making another assumption about credit scores. Or were you being ironic? And how can you say a man with weapons charges, robbery, kidnapping, and possible ties to murder isn't a monster? What world do u live in? Is this behavior normal in your circle?
Yadipshytz

Farmington, MI

#27 Nov 13, 2011
dick wrote:
<quoted text> I like how you lecture me about assumptions by making another assumption about credit scores. Or were you being ironic? And how can you say a man with weapons charges, robbery, kidnapping, and possible ties to murder isn't a monster? What world do u live in? Is this behavior normal in your circle?
if he kidnapped that lady why were they so quick to drop it? She was helping them run ya ninny! I didn't make any assumptions I'm just that confident that mine is higher. Since u thought I was some grit like you! U don't know him and he isn't a monster. I know this! I don't need your approval and I bet none of u cowards would say anything to his face so keep hidin behind yer computer n talk some more crap you yellow bellied bastard.
dick

Lexington, KY

#28 Nov 13, 2011
Yadipshytz wrote:
<quoted text>
if he kidnapped that lady why were they so quick to drop it? She was helping them run ya ninny! I didn't make any assumptions I'm just that confident that mine is higher. Since u thought I was some grit like you! U don't know him and he isn't a monster. I know this! I don't need your approval and I bet none of u cowards would say anything to his face so keep hidin behind yer computer n talk some more crap you yellow bellied bastard.
. Ya know, you're probably right. Not many of us would say this to his face. Because silly us as civilized people, we know that he wouldn't nod and say,"ya know, maybe I should take my life in a new direction. Thank you folks for the criticism..I guess I just needed to hear it." He'd lose it and hurt or kill one of us. And I'm sure your mature response is.gonna be to call us pussies. Nah...not pussies. Just enjoy our lives. Thank god the constitution gives us the right to have our own opinions. take care homie... I'm sure he's a hell-of-a-guy. That's why all of his dahl road and vim neighbors are glad he's in a cage.
kelly

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Nov 14, 2011
The man served 8 yrs of a 10 yr. sentence in Eddyville,convicted of 2 counts of assault,robbery,unlawful imprisonment,intimidating a witness & escape.He is a monster bottom line is if he had never came into this familys life Trey would still be alive.I dont know if he was involved in the murder but he was involved in covering it up,why else would he take his thug son & leave town on the run?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#30 Nov 14, 2011
Stupid people, Yadipshytz, is Pig Benis. He doesn't believe the s**t that he posts. He just post that crap to get you worked up. You can't reason with an insane person, both he and Josh need to be dealt with, as send them to heaven with a .357.
dick

Louisville, KY

#31 Nov 14, 2011
I enjoy a good debate like anything else but in my older years, I've realized how ignorant and wasteful a lot of people are. God gave me one life to work with so I'm gonna try to have some fun, make some friends, and hopefully make a positive impact on someone else. These criminals and thugs do nothing but suck the life out of the community and for what? And don't tell me their circumstances and up-bringing caused it cause i grew up poor and went to public schools in question parts of town and i wouldn't hurt anyone in any situations other than self defense of the defense of my family and friends. Anyone who can willfully cause pain or fear in an innocent person has forfeited their rights to walk among innocent people. So if this dude wants to defend Gouker, he has the right to do so but if he believes he's no monster, lock him up too cause odds are he has the same capacity for harm that Gouker and son clearly possess. I'm done with this post.
Yadipshytz

Marshall, MI

#32 Nov 14, 2011
Haha lock me up for what? Havin an opinion. Yes he's made his share of mistakes and then some. But the assumptions u guys r making r bogus. As for me I'm a law abiding citizen and your assumptions of me r also bogus. However we are all entitled to voice our opinions. But truthfully he's not as bad as u think. So put that in your pipe n smoke it... I never said he's a good guy that contributes to society. But he's not some monster in my opinion and I guarantee I know him better than all of you combined. Have a nice day!
dick

Lexington, KY

#33 Nov 14, 2011
Yadipshytz wrote:
Haha lock me up for what? Havin an opinion. Yes he's made his share of mistakes and then some. But the assumptions u guys r making r bogus. As for me I'm a law abiding citizen and your assumptions of me r also bogus. However we are all entitled to voice our opinions. But truthfully he's not as bad as u think. So put that in your pipe n smoke it... I never said he's a good guy that contributes to society. But he's not some monster in my opinion and I guarantee I know him better than all of you combined. Have a nice day!
. So he lives in that grey area of being a piece of shit. Dude I really do respect your right to an opinion but be honest with us for one second and ill leave this alone....... Would you want him dating one of your relatives? A daughter? Cousin? Sister? Niece? Or even a good female friend? If you can answer yes to that.... I'll bow out of this debate. But please be honest. This guys rap sheet speaks volumes. I didn't formulate my opinion based on a blind hatred for a stranger or to get a fire started with a stranger on a forum. This case has taken a personal toll on me since it occurred. It's frightening that people capable of these actions or even helping to cover for the guilty party walk the same streets as me and my loved ones. It's personal to me cause I have nephews treys age and had this happened to one of them, I would burn down the city to get to the killer. My actions wouldn't be right , but that would be the level of my vicious resolve. Terry zwicker probably has the same outlook. Rip trey, die in jail to the guilty.
kelly

Campbellsville, KY

#34 Nov 16, 2011
Good news Josh Gouker is going back to prison on the parole violation!! Now they need to try his son as an adult maybe they can bond in there together hopefully for a long long time.
dick

United States

#35 Jan 1, 2012
Is there anyone that would care to re-visit these arguments in light of recent developments and tell me I'm wrong about anyone in this family?
SPT

United States

#36 Jan 3, 2012
Alabama Corrections wrote:
For all you folks in Louisville, let it be known that Gouker WAS NOT released by mistake!!! Legal documents show that Gouker was released for time served on a weapons charge, the Kidnapping charge was dismissed and teletypes from KY and Indiana indiacte both released their holds or refused to extradite. Don't blame an agency that did their job properly. Thank you.
Thank you. Websites like this are full of clueless, judgemental wannabes that confuse their own opinion with the law. Everyone wants to blame blame blame law enforcement when in many cases our hands are tied because criminals have more rights than the general population. Why don't you go complain about the fact that you're paying for Josh Young's education, college, legal defense if he cant afford one, 3 meals a day, cable tv, roof over his head blah blah blah! NO ONE dropped the ball on this case. The lead detective in this case will not leave any stones unturned. All other law enforcement agencies involved are working harder than most of you internet cowards have worked in your entire lives so stop tripping and read the full discovery or better yet, stfu until it goes to trial. Then you can lick the court room floors for every little tasty tidbit u can gobble up. Josh Gouker, as much as u misinformed people don't want to believe, didn't kill Wicker and all the other crap you're losing sleep about? Let the ever slow wheels of justice turn and allow due process to be served. The system will not fail this case. If you really care so passionately, go do something besides p!ss and moan.
wow

Mansfield, TX

#37 Sep 9, 2012
LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Chilling details and allegations emerged Monday afternoon as WDRB News anchor Bennett Haeberle interviewed Joshua Gouker. In an interview that lasted less than an hour, Gouker again claimed he was solely responsible for the murder of his stepson Trey Zwicker. He also said he is remorseful, and should remain behind prison bars.
Shackled at his wrists and ankles, murder suspect Josh Gouker says he wants to unlock the truth. "It's the worst thing I ever did," he told WDRB News.
Behind the razor-wire fences at the Little Sandy Correctional Complex, Gouker says he was angry and drunk the night he killed his 14-year-old stepson Trey Zwicker. "Only two people know what the guaranteed truth is," Gouker said, "and one of them is dead."
He says that, dismissing claims by prosecutors that he is covering up for his 16-year-old biological son, Josh Young, who is also charged in Zwicker's death.
Gouker says he was struggling with the fact his wife aborted their baby and was upset with Trey for stealing marijuana from him when he snapped.
"I hit him," Gouker told WDRB's Bennett Haeberle on Monday. "The first time. Then that probably wouldn't 'a did it. Now I'm just drunk and I'm so mad that this is how my life finally ended."
When Haeberle asked, "Did you use your fists?" Gouker replied, "No." When asked what he did use, Gouker replied, "I'm not going to say right now. But they don't have it."
When asked whether he disposed of it, Gouker said, "I'm not telling you." When Haeberle pressed him, pointing out that answer was not a "no," Gouker said only, "I know they don't have it."
He says he is remorseful for Trey's death: "There's not a way you can make it up -- somebody's death. I don't believe in that heaven and hell (expletive). When you're dead, you're dead.
While awaiting trial, he offers this consolation: "Never let me back out. I'm no good out there." He said if he were ever released, he would plot to hurt others.
Prosecutors say they will go ahead with their case, charging both Gouker and his son, Joshua Young.
Mimi

Tucson, AZ

#38 Aug 5, 2013
Morning All. How are you all out there! Not all of us feel the way this Guy did but most of us feel rely bad like I do ! When Gouker beat an inasent Puppy too death I thought it was very wrong as same as his Step Son tapeing it as well. I think they both should go be hind Bars! I think they should never be let out untile 2019. How about it for the you Boy be 2016! That's all I have too say.
Mimi

Tucson, AZ

#39 Aug 5, 2013
I know killing a Puppy is very wrong some day Jah will bring his Angels when ever that is?
wondering

United States

#41 Aug 5, 2013
Yadipshytz wrote:
Haha lock me up for what? Havin an opinion. Yes he's made his share of mistakes and then some. But the assumptions u guys r making r bogus. As for me I'm a law abiding citizen and your assumptions of me r also bogus. However we are all entitled to voice our opinions. But truthfully he's not as bad as u think. So put that in your pipe n smoke it... I never said he's a good guy that contributes to society. But he's not some monster in my opinion and I guarantee I know him better than all of you combined. Have a nice day!
are you the retarded looking cousin that he was screwing when his girlfriend didnt want to? if so you deserve to be in jail too. you knew about the murder weapons and you help him get rid of them...you are seriously a sick *itch.
My opinion

Cadiz, KY

#42 Feb 25, 2014
Gouker did it, no question.... He is an abuser and manipulator. I don't understand why, yet once again, CPS in KY has allowed a violent person have custody...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 8 hr ramblintadpole 18
Rebecca Pivot 9 hr Beevus 2
pancreatic cancer 10 hr Our Lord 5
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14) 10 hr Angela 30
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 11 hr TomBar 415
Solar Power Outlawed in Louisville! 16 hr Coal is King 6
Dr Nair 18 hr Burned 3

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages