Bullitt Co. constable arrested again ...

Bullitt Co. constable arrested again on drug charges

There are 19 comments on the WHAS11 story from May 28, 2013, titled Bullitt Co. constable arrested again on drug charges. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Washington home. "It was inside of a needle with a syringe and it was sold for $50," Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

again

Crestwood, KY

#1 May 29, 2013
ex friend

Crestwood, KY

#4 May 29, 2013
oh yes
duh

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2013
guess u guys didnt hear hes not been constable since he got locked up last time
another neighbor

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Is that true? On the news they just said Mt Washington was looking into his job status.
are you kidding

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>for real he isnt gone yet you liberal peaces of shit you cant not get real american heros gone by framing them
It's well known that most constables are ticking time bombs just waiting to go off. Just read the report put out by docjt. This position serves no purpose in Kentucky today.
fofo

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2013
He has been known for years... It amazes me that some one is stupid enough to defend him. And by the way liberals want drugs legalized.. numbnuts..
Contender

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>for real he isnt gone yet you liberal peaces of shit you cant not get real american heros gone by framing them
Lol. His attorney turned in his resignation tonight at fiscal court. Apologized for his deeds and basically said he was guilty as charged. So much for liberals framing him,huh.

Maybe if you pulled you head out of your azz, you wouldn't be so brain damaged from a lack of oxygen. Keep voting your straight ticket, family values, right wing ticket, and you're going to keep electing these self serving, ego driven politicians that look upon you like scum. All the while, they pick your pocket while blaming the poor guy down the street trying to get a decent paying job from the "job creators". Again,lol.
Contender

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2013
fjd

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2013
LOL
fjd

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2013
He has been selling narcotics in this town for years...You could not miss it he used to park by the bank every damn night and sell..And to the people that defended him how many damn drugs are you doing..
for his momma

Crestwood, KY

#14 Jun 5, 2013
his mother never believed any of his friends who warned her about what he was doing for a long time. She thought that he did not do any wrongs. LOOK AT YOUR SON NOW
MTWCitizen

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2013
Wow, this makes MTW look bad. Lived here my entire life and was shocked when Clifton was elected, must have been people voting Rep party ticket, because anyone who knew him would think it crazy! Never knew this cite existed until I googled Clifton after watching the news of his arrest. Where are all the people pushing his election now? MTW is a nice town and shouldn't have to deal with such an embarrassment, next time know who you vote for people.
Politically incorrect

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2013
for his momma wrote:
his mother never believed any of his friends who warned her about what he was doing for a long time. She thought that he did not do any wrongs. LOOK AT YOUR SON NOW
say it to her face you coward. You wont say anything to his mom because she would smack the taste out yo mouth.
Bullittguy

Mount Washington, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2013
Yeah, didnt this guy alos buy the Pearls gas statiin on 44? Is this now going to go up for sale because it was prob bought with drug money ? Ever since I saw this guy in there lurking around he creeped me out and when I found out he bought it and the family that owned it was gone I will NOT go in there again
guilty

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2013
Clifton plead guilty today in court for selling ,cocaine , heroin and prescription pills. Dating back at least to 2010 he admitted in court . He was fined over 1000 and has to pay into a drug fund unit around 3000. He will also serve 5 years in prison and be on probation 5 years after he is released . As of today he is no longer the 2nd district Constable. All of those who have defended him , how do you feel being wrong ? He won't survive prison I don't believe. I'm guessing they will ask for shock probation shortly after he goes to prison. If not , someone may hurt him
MTWCitizen

Louisville, KY

#25 Jun 5, 2013
Apparently a lot of drugs in town, if anything on this forum can be believed. Growing up in MTW we drank beer, might see some pot, but that was about it. Scary to think kids today are using heroine, pain pills and cocaine - makes a keg party after a football game look tame. I hope the authorities can clean some of this up - sounds like MTW apartments would be good place to start. I always felt what people called progress (growth) would be negative for MTW and it has been. Drugs, crime, traffic - take it all back, I can drive to Fern Creek if I want a Big Mac or a beer at a restaurant !!!
for his momma

Crestwood, KY

#27 Jun 6, 2013
MTWCitizen wrote:
Apparently a lot of drugs in town, if anything on this forum can be believed. Growing up in MTW we drank beer, might see some pot, but that was about it. Scary to think kids today are using heroine, pain pills and cocaine - makes a keg party after a football game look tame. I hope the authorities can clean some of this up - sounds like MTW apartments would be good place to start. I always felt what people called progress (growth) would be negative for MTW and it has been. Drugs, crime, traffic - take it all back, I can drive to Fern Creek if I want a Big Mac or a beer at a restaurant !!!
Ditto, you are the wise one than others
for your daughter

Crestwood, KY

#28 Jun 6, 2013
for your son wrote:
<quoted text>So did you son ever give you head or what?
did you daughter ever give you head or what? LOL

They probably talk about stupid things when they don't have anything else to say,they are really bored or they are stupid. ChaCha!
daddy

Crestwood, KY

#29 Jun 6, 2013
for your son wrote:
<quoted text>So did you son ever give you head or what?
unfortunately people do get pleasure out of it otherwise they wouldn't do it, these are the people that I refer to as "TOXIC PEOPLE" cause when they get together in their clicks everything that spews from their mouths is nothing but NEGATIVITY towards those who mind their business.
Did you realize, with or without your knowledge you spoke bad about some unknown in your answer....:):P. This is what we should not do .... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the areas to avoid? 24 min Thomas Jefferson 25
LMPD COPS- abuse of authority 1 hr abuse of authority 1
It Was A first Time For Me 2 hr Le Moo 9
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 5 hr Thomas Jefferson 2
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 5 hr Rebel 9
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 6 hr Pat 101
News Coroner's office identifies body found in quiet... 6 hr Columbus 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE