Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/playlist...

Or at least a few clips of him. There's the part about Mr and Mrs Auld, who taught about the importance of education, by depriving him of one, and then there's Mr Edward Covey, the so-called "Negro breaker", because he was notorious for being "that guy" who would beat the most Kunte Kinte of the slaves into submission.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

This link goes straight to the vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Johnathan Masters wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/playli st?list=PL6YDQGGmlPcdHZfuNz5Bb mViCLuXx0o0p&feature=edit_ ok
Or at least a few clips of him. There's the part about Mr and Mrs Auld, who taught about the importance of education, by depriving him of one, and then there's Mr Edward Covey, the so-called "Negro breaker", because he was notorious for being "that guy" who would beat the most Kunte Kinte of the slaves into submission.
So it's a comedy?
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I do not understand Louisville KY, what are you trying to say? Are you suggesting that the mass murder of innocent black folks is a comedy?
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch... Here's some commentary about Kentucky news.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Johnathan Masters wrote:
I do not understand Louisville KY, what are you trying to say? Are you suggesting that the mass murder of innocent black folks is a comedy?
Yes
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Oh... wow. That's f'd up mayne. Karma gonna git ya!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Johnathan Masters wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/playli st?list=PL6YDQGGmlPcdHZfuNz5Bb mViCLuXx0o0p&feature=edit_ ok
Hello John, would you enjoy some real fun with someone that deserves some oats he sows? I promise you will enjoy every hour. There are some real characters there om Columbus Ohio Topix.

1. the dork - Neutral Party, I know you will have some fun with him.

2. Another one that will be new for you Diamond Eugene, a man that thinks he has a better education than anyone on Topix, a damn Republican.

3. Reality Speaks, a windbag, that claims he has a boat that it takes a crane to lift it out of the water, just to move it. I guess it takes a semi tri-axle and trailer with 12 axles to haul. I think he owns a 12' john boat, That infuriates him.

Come on up and ruin blow hard Neutral Party. And the cast of no goods there. Nearly all are Republicans, although you know how that is. Independents, BS. You might use a fictitious name, like the Republican Spoiler? Or whatever is appropriate. Hope to see you on Columbus Ohio Topix.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello John, would you enjoy some real fun with someone that deserves some oats he sows? I promise you will enjoy every hour. There are some real characters there om Columbus Ohio Topix.
2. Another one that will be new for you Diamond Eugene, a man that thinks he has a better education than anyone on Topix, a damn Republican.
3. Reality Speaks, a windbag, that claims he has a boat that it takes a crane to lift it out of the water, just to move it. I guess it takes a semi tri-axle and trailer with 12 axles to haul. I think he owns a 12' john boat, That infuriates him.
Come on up and ruin blow hard Neutral Party. And the cast of no goods there. Nearly all are Republicans, although you know how that is. Independents, BS. You might use a fictitious name, like the Republican Spoiler? Or whatever is appropriate. Hope to see you on Columbus Ohio Topix.
Hey, Wide Load...your boy has been eviscerated. He made the sad mistake of posting on the Columbus forum and he has paid dearly, just like you.
Back to your potatoes, Fry Queen. And stay where you belong.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You left me out fry queen. You really hurt my feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You left me out fry queen. You really hurt my feelings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I know - sorry as I can be!

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I know - sorry as I can be!
Don't let it happen again fry queen.

http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Black people love this guy.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
Black people love this guy.
I am giving you an ORDER Johnny!

Leave Johnathan alone, you hear me? Leave him alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 6 min hound dogs 18
Member 2 hr Dak 1
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 34
American Cancer Society - Celebrate the Sweet L... 4 hr 1234_abc 1
Dickey's Barbecue Pit to open in Lexington 5 hr Truth 1
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 7
School To Allow Boy In Girls Restroom 6 hr Bad Idea 2
•••
•••