a Racial slursa aimed at wife draw McConnella s ire

Mar 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell lambasted a liberal group on Saturday for criticizing the Asian heritage of his wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, calling its Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell talks with his wife, then-U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao during the Fraternal Order of Police convention in Louisville, Ky., ... (more)

Comments
21 - 40 of 199 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress.......House of Representatives AND the dem senate..
It's the latter that hasn't passed a fkn budget in three years, dingbat.
No, it's the TEABAGGER CONGRESS and THEY haven't done anything in 3 YEARS.

The senate didn't bring the numbers into the single digits. it was the newly elected TEABAGGER CONGRESS.

Poor teabagger.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST.
Look in the mirror you old fcuk!

You bastards on the right have been slinging unprecedented, foul, nasty things about the First Lady - You can't take it yourselves, can you?

Go FO you POS!!!!!
ching xan wang

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

To hell with them both
ching xan wang

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

And her made in Taiwan tattoo
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
"This woman has the ear of (at)McConnellPress — she's his (hash)wife," the group Progress Kentucky tweeted on Feb. 14. "May explain why your job moved to (hash)China!"
Kentucky Democratic Party Chairman Dan Logsdon said the comments were "deplorable" and "have absolutely no place" in Kentucky politics.
Deplorable?
Sounds like "politics" to me.
Wives and family members should be off limits, unless they're the ones putting themselves out there.
its Politics when its Liberals, but their so thin skinned if its done to their side they will start threats.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Let's see her birth certificate.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>its Politics when its Liberals, but their so thin skinned if its done to their side they will start threats.
What "threat"?
OMG

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Where's Lawrence Wolf? Shouldn't he be here by now telling her to "unslant her eyes", then pretending he didn't know she was Asian?
Paula

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

John Shaft wrote:
Isn't the very same insult directed at President Obama? Guess McConnell doesn't like it when the very same comments are directed at the Mrs. For me, I'm going to move to Kentucky so I can work very hard to get Ms. Ashley Judd elected. I decided to no longer be a Republican when all the programs they want to end only effect the every day working people, those who have lost thier jobs through no fault of themselves. Unemployment, our children who have lost programs to feed and teach them and our seniors who have worked all thier lives and the Repuk'e have more money than can hide and spend. And they want to use Social Security for themselves. As far as the comment about jobs moving to China, my son recently purchased a pair of western cowboy boots and a pair of name brand jeans. They large name you see if you have ever watched a rodeo. The label? in his boots and his jeans? a very tiny label that read, "Made In China" Nuff Said!
You, the consumer are responsible for demanding cheaper prices. The democrats are responsible for taxing businesses to death. Bill Clinton is responsible because of NAFTA. 2,000,000 manufacturing jobs lost is a direct consequence of NAFTA.

I love how these liberals are blaming the republicans for NAFTA. It was their hero (Bill Ding-Dong Clinton) who pushed this thing and every democrat was behind it. Looking out for the working class my ***. I thought he could do no wrong? was the greatest president ever? The blame game you people play is pathetic.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror you old fcuk!
You bastards on the right have been slinging unprecedented, foul, nasty things about the First Lady - You can't take it yourselves, can you?
Go FO you POS!!!!!
Yep, here is another one for you - I just read where they are comparing Michelle O to Jackie O. You never would see Jackie O doing the hoochie coochie on TV with a late night host, you never would see Jackie taking FOOD away from kids to make herself look useful and important, you never would see Jackie O take 120 servants with her on vacation, you never would see her doing wrong at the protocol's (like putting her hands all over the Queen), Jackie did not want the TV's all over her - she stayed in the background and was a MOTHER to her children. Comparing these two are like comparing NIGHT AND DAY.

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Paula wrote:
<quoted text>
You, the consumer are responsible for demanding cheaper prices. The democrats are responsible for taxing businesses to death. Bill Clinton is responsible because of NAFTA. 2,000,000 manufacturing jobs lost is a direct consequence of NAFTA.
I love how these liberals are blaming the republicans for NAFTA. It was their hero (Bill Ding-Dong Clinton) who pushed this thing and every democrat was behind it. Looking out for the working class my ***. I thought he could do no wrong? was the greatest president ever? The blame game you people play is pathetic.
You obviously know little about history, do you?

NAFTA was the initial creation of - Ronald Reagan;

"Long-Standing Support for Free Trade with Mexico. Ronald Reagan first proposed a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico in his 1980 presidential campaign. Since that time, The Heritage Foundation is proud of the role it has played in articulating President Reagan's vision of free trade in Latin America and around the world. Since the mid-1980s, Heritage analysts have been stressing that a free trade agreement with Mexico not only will stimulate economic growth in the U.S., but will make Mexico a more stable and prosperous country. Heritage has published over three dozen studies stressing the benefits of free trade in North America."

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1993...

Then, HW Bush finalized the signing of NAFTA;

"Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1991 between the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.
Bill Clinton had become president of the U.S. before the agreement came into force, and signed the U.S. implementation legislation."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

"Negotiation and U.S. ratification
Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law,Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada."

http://www.studymode.com/essays/Nafta-1329081...

This in fact was the monster, the creation, of the republican party.

Do your homework - remember, Faux News does not EVER tell you the facts.

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, here is another one for you - I just read where they are comparing Michelle O to Jackie O. You never would see Jackie O doing the hoochie coochie on TV with a late night host, you never would see Jackie taking FOOD away from kids to make herself look useful and important, you never would see Jackie O take 120 servants with her on vacation, you never would see her doing wrong at the protocol's (like putting her hands all over the Queen), Jackie did not want the TV's all over her - she stayed in the background and was a MOTHER to her children. Comparing these two are like comparing NIGHT AND DAY.
You mean, like comparing you to an actual human being?

Level 1

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to see the times, the culture, almost everything relating to that era can not be compared to the present.

Life and times change grandpa - get a grip and deal with it.
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>

The Democrats controlled Congress and no pact could get through without their approval.
Paula

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know little about history, do you?
NAFTA was the initial creation of - Ronald Reagan;
"Long-Standing Support for Free Trade with Mexico. Ronald Reagan first proposed a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Mexico in his 1980 presidential campaign. Since that time, The Heritage Foundation is proud of the role it has played in articulating President Reagan's vision of free trade in Latin America and around the world. Since the mid-1980s, Heritage analysts have been stressing that a free trade agreement with Mexico not only will stimulate economic growth in the U.S., but will make Mexico a more stable and prosperous country. Heritage has published over three dozen studies stressing the benefits of free trade in North America."
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1993...
Then, HW Bush finalized the signing of NAFTA;
"Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1991 between the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.
Bill Clinton had become president of the U.S. before the agreement came into force, and signed the U.S. implementation legislation."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
"Negotiation and U.S. ratification
Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law,Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada."
http://www.studymode.com/essays/Nafta-1329081...
I did my homework. The fact still remains that Bill Clinton signed it into law. I didn't get any of this from Fox News. I do watch Fox News & they tell the facts more than the other channels. Maybe that's why they are number one in the ratings. The other news channels only report things that are favorable to Obama. They are constantly kissing his butt!
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior, dear, I don't know how old you are but I would guess in the 70s. and still living in the dinosaur era.

Re Academy awards, I believe Laura Bush appeared at the 2002 Academy Awards in the "What Do the Movies Mean to You?" opening segment.
In 1981, President Reagan taped an appearance for the Oscars. Franklin D. Roosevelt spoke to an Oscar audience by radio in 1941."

Wonder if you folks harrumped and screeched when our presidents/first ladies appeared at the Oscars in the past?.

Now go back to birth certificates ....
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing these two are like comparing NIGHT AND DAY.
Our night and day is now in the 21st century ... move on ....
Paula

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior, dear, I don't know how old you are but I would guess in the 70s. and still living in the dinosaur era.
Re Academy awards, I believe Laura Bush appeared at the 2002 Academy Awards in the "What Do the Movies Mean to You?" opening segment.
In 1981, President Reagan taped an appearance for the Oscars. Franklin D. Roosevelt spoke to an Oscar audience by radio in 1941."
Wonder if you folks harrumped and screeched when our presidents/first ladies appeared at the Oscars in the past?.
Now go back to birth certificates ....
Since Reagan was once an actor, it made sense for him to appear at the oscars.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie O had some class, MOBama is trashy.
Bullywood

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Everything in the post is truth. Mitch is a worthless worm. A treasonist. He sleeps with a chink who worked in Bushs Labor cabinet..... Now how Fing Stupid do you have to be to live in Kentucky and not see thru that shit.,she shipped millions of jobs overseas with the US CHAMBER OF TREASON.

Now, those are the facts. Hop on fax and have you facts FOXED-OVER and it will come back out. Fat somehow "fucking your own country is a GOOD THING"

O to Utube and watch the bitch get have 5 secret service and two Cadillacs pull up for this TRASH to go on and get a $700 manicure.

Now, F Mitch McConnel, F the chink whore that broke up their marriage, and you know what? F the entire state of Kentucky. You people are are stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min unknown 1,019
Another West End Loser 10 min LMS 5
More Urban losers 34 min Karma 3
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 7
Police investigate armed robbery at Hardee's in... 2 hr hhh 1
Terry Jones (Jul '13) 2 hr TJCF 14
Food vendor accused of murderous road rage inci... 2 hr Disgusted 7
•••
•••