Lindsay Karter Miller

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

That is my father's old diner when I was a kid. Is it still there?
abandoned diner wrote:
i live in morehead KY, I was on a site last wk and ran across where a man bought a diner out of state, it was called the Karters Diner back in its day, it is now abandoned in Irish Hill Louisville, does anyone know where this diner is or if it is for sale, a contact # or anything? Thanks!!! I know it had some pics of where the diner had been moved there but never hooked up, I am interested in buying an old diner and moving it back here to Morehead, any help appreciated!!
jim

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

LOVELY wrote:
TO THE STUPID F**K, WHO STATED BLACKY.
GET A LIFE. TRUE--THE HOUSES IS NOT ALL BEAUTIFUL IN THE WEST END. BUT THIER ARE ALOT OF BLACK HOMEOWNERS IN THE WESTEND, WHO KEEPS THEIR PROPERTIES UP. DO NOT JUST SAY BLACKIES HONEY! WHAT ABOUT PORLAND? MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION THERE IS WHITE. LOOK AT THEIR PROPERTIES (TERRIBLE). THEY RUN AROUND OUTSIDE BAREFOOTED, FEET BLACK (BLACKY)LOL.
all of louisville is ghetto
Kiki

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Ain't Portland in Louisville ?t
portland is the older part of Louisville that the city runs down to get the propertys cheap

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text>all of louisville is ghetto
No its not.
help

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Can someone help me looking for an old abandoned diner in Irish Hill, not sure if it is still there, Mose Putney use to own it, I am lookin for a diner to transport to East KY

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

When Fontaine Ferry amusement park integratd their swimming pool in the 40s/50s it soon closed down . Whites wouldn't swim with blacks because they thought all of them had syphlis . Anybody else remember that ? Was this a result of Tuskegee experiment or a widely held view ? BTW what is where fountain ferry used to be ?
Jgarland

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

The economy inn on bardstown road is extremely ghetto. You can see drug deals and prostitutes from just driving past it. Sad bc on the other side of the underpass it's a nice part of town. That hotel needs to burn. Suprised it hasn't already with all the methlabs they've busted In that place.
jjd

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

I am a ten year old and I happen to live in the westend of Louisville it is what u make it live closer to the Chickasaw park area and the city need to make home owers and people who rent out their properties accountable for thier tenants some people are drug addidicts drunks are they just dnt care I saw a house that made a whole street look ghetto they had clothes on the fene bras and panties black but white socks a grill and shoes were in the bushes bottles and toys everywhere it is a rental home some people make their area so bad and dnt care or realize how nasty they come across but they need to fined when its like that if were lean in the west whether drugs were here or not they are everywhere maybe it wouldn't be talked about so bad u can look at a house and be like its bad oh its nasty even if u dnt have it why bring the wrong attention to yourself because u are nasty.then no one would tease your kids beause the parents are so nasty who wants that

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

jjd wrote:
I am a ten year old and I happen to live in the westend of Louisville it is what u make it live closer to the Chickasaw park area and the city need to make home owers and people who rent out their properties accountable for thier tenants some people are drug addidicts drunks are they just dnt care I saw a house that made a whole street look ghetto they had clothes on the fene bras and panties black but white socks a grill and shoes were in the bushes bottles and toys everywhere it is a rental home some people make their area so bad and dnt care or realize how nasty they come across but they need to fined when its like that if were lean in the west whether drugs were here or not they are everywhere maybe it wouldn't be talked about so bad u can look at a house and be like its bad oh its nasty even if u dnt have it why bring the wrong attention to yourself because u are nasty.then no one would tease your kids beause the parents are so nasty who wants that
You are not 10 years old. Even a kid that young would know about punctuation when typing out a mini novel like this.

Since: Mar 14

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

The West End is a bile hole of garbage, and lets not forget the fab Newburg the home of Mrs Big Butt Barbara Shanklin the famous OLD
MORON on the city Council.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

This entire city is one large ghetto. Anyone claiming otherwise is a damned fool and an outright liar. There's negroes scattered all over this filthy city in section ape apartments now.
Yup

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Portland
No color

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Well scarecrow,every neighborhood its good and bad points.
what a shame. my grandfather was an alderman in Portland area from 1970 to 75. He passed away. Things changed.....

I am white myself. My deceased father used to hate blacks for years till we found out that my mother came from black people like 140 yrs ago.... Dad got silent .. and realized that GOD saw no colors in us.

Black, yellow, red and white people have the same color of tongue. Did you know that MOSES from the BIBLE married to a black woman and had children before he led EGYPT people out from town?

Good luck
No color

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Scarecrow wrote:
Portland runs along the river from 15th street to about 38th street and south to market. It was mostly poor Irish until the blacks moved in. Now it's a mixed neighborhood. It would be merciful if it all burned down.
<quoted text>Well scarecrow,every neighborhood its good and bad points.
what a shame. my grandfather was an alderman in Portland area from 1970 to 75. He passed away. Things changed.....

I am white myself. My deceased father used to hate blacks for years till we found out that my mother came from black people like 140 yrs ago.... Dad got silent .. and realized that GOD saw no colors in us.

Black, yellow, red and white people have the same color of tongue. Did you know that MOSES from the BIBLE married to a black woman and had children before he led EGYPT people out from town?

Good luck

Since: Mar 14

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Liberty Green looks nice, but give it a chance, the Home Boys and Home Ho's will get busy and destroy it!
Jan

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Portland, Newburg, PRP, Shively, West End, Iroquois= all ghetto

Okolona, Hikes Point, Jtown, Clifron= so so

Norton's Crossing, Brownsboro Road area, St. Matthews, Middletown, Cherokee Parkway area, Highlands= good areas

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Jan wrote:
Portland, Newburg, PRP, Shively, West End, Iroquois= all ghetto
Okolona, Hikes Point, Jtown, Clifron= so so
Norton's Crossing, Brownsboro Road area, St. Matthews, Middletown, Cherokee Parkway area, Highlands= good areas
You are exactly right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••