Next Last
rise up

London, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2010
sound off
ghetto liver

Memphis, IN

#3 Dec 16, 2010
I believe it to be Iraquois. Parkhill's not much better.
successful young boss

Greensburg, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2010
c ville mafia 4 7ife player
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2010
successful young boss wrote:
Do you even know where Louisville is??? STFU
dats rite

Gradyville, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2010
successful young boss wrote:
Hey young boss, I live in cville and I dont see none of you so called badasses running around town. I would love to see your punk asses down in the west end of Louisville. You all would run back here to the sticks to your mommas tit. Get a life idiot.
LOVELY

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2011
TO THE STUPID F**K, WHO STATED BLACKY.
GET A LIFE. TRUE--THE HOUSES IS NOT ALL BEAUTIFUL IN THE WEST END. BUT THIER ARE ALOT OF BLACK HOMEOWNERS IN THE WESTEND, WHO KEEPS THEIR PROPERTIES UP. DO NOT JUST SAY BLACKIES HONEY! WHAT ABOUT PORLAND? MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION THERE IS WHITE. LOOK AT THEIR PROPERTIES (TERRIBLE). THEY RUN AROUND OUTSIDE BAREFOOTED, FEET BLACK (BLACKY)LOL.
Wondering

Huntsville, TN

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Ain't Portland in Louisville ?
Charles

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2011
Gary, Indiana now that's a real great place and the poster using all caps. You can always tell when an illiterate black or white person tries to write, because its always in caps. Just showing their idiotic lack of education.

“Merry”

Since: Jun 08

Christmas

#14 Apr 18, 2011
Charles wrote:
Gary, Indiana now that's a real great place and the poster using all caps. You can always tell when an illiterate black or white person tries to write, because its always in caps. Just showing their idiotic lack of education.
Like you have reason to talk! Is it that boring in that one horse town you live in,to come to Louisville trolling people? Maybe your boyfriend will be home to take care of ya soon,clean cut girl,lol ;).
Truth

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 18, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have reason to talk! Is it that boring in that one horse town you live in,to come to Louisville trolling people? Maybe your boyfriend will be home to take care of ya soon,clean cut girl,lol ;).
I remember when you kept getting all pissy when I talked shit to you, now look who's talking. Doing the same shit you used to try to call me out on, talking shit for no purpose other than self-gratification.
You are a hypocrite and a bitch, and that's a fact.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2011
Portland runs along the river from 15th street to about 38th street and south to market. It was mostly poor Irish until the blacks moved in. Now it's a mixed neighborhood. It would be merciful if it all burned down.

“Merry”

Christmas

#17 Apr 18, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
Portland runs along the river from 15th street to about 38th street and south to market. It was mostly poor Irish until the blacks moved in. Now it's a mixed neighborhood. It would be merciful if it all burned down.
Well scarecrow,every neighborhood its good and bad points.
Looking

Strunk, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
do u know anyone around24 to 28 th street in Portland? Trying to find s guy named Staci Evans? If u know or anyone knows him , tell him to call the girl back that was in the wreck with he n his daughter the day before thanksgiving! I went there one time n have no way of getting ahold of him! Tell him when he called he was breaking up n I couldn't hear him! N it will not cause any problems! Where ever I was the houses were tiny, fenced in, n close together! I ain't even for sure what street! Please help if u can! It would be greatly appreciated!

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 20, 2011
What area is the Louisville Zoo located?

“Merry”

Christmas

#21 Apr 20, 2011
_Reader_ wrote:
What area is the Louisville Zoo located?
off Poplar level,near germantown.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#23 Apr 20, 2011
Brian Just For Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Sandy, like your part of town has YOU in it. Just out of curiousity, has it ever occurred to you that the reason you have so many "trolls" is because you are an annoying meally-mouthed snot? just for fun I have read a lot of your comments throughout Topix and you truly sound like a snotty, spoiled 12 year old girl! You are great for amusement! And there is SO MUCH material to keep one amused! You litterally comment on every single topic immagineable! How many keyboards do you go through in a YEAR? I know, you are reminding yourself not to respond. "Winning..."(to be quoted in a simpering mindless tone).
If you have such a problem with her wouldn't it be better to ignore her posts instead of looking them up?? And not make comments to her!!!!

“Merry”

Christmas

#24 Apr 20, 2011
^^^To the wierdo above,if you really think posts from a twimkletoes like yourself bothers me ,it dont.Why your bringing your smelly butt to Louisville ,since your in NC,shows how stupid you are TWINKLETOES.I am posting in my hometown forum,while your harassing trollish comments to a longtime poster will disappear.Enjoy it while you can.

“Merry”

Christmas

#25 Apr 20, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> If you have such a problem with her wouldn't it be better to ignore her posts instead of looking them up?? And not make comments to her!!!!
Thank you my friend.This guy is a loser,and its none of his business where i post.Seeing his initial reasons for coming here...yuck.He comes on here harassing me,and hes trying to make ME look bad? I dont think so..!

“Merry”

Christmas

#26 Apr 20, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> If you have such a problem with her wouldn't it be better to ignore her posts instead of looking them up?? And not make comments to her!!!!
sorry Liz. That comment was for twinkletoes,not for you.Your one of the good guys.
Mr Sandman

Oswego, IL

#27 Apr 20, 2011
If it ain't white.. It ain't right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 2 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 2 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 4 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 6 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) 23 hr givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed Tue JCM 1
Mr. T Tue Hewasborninchicago 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web