Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay p...

“Have no fear PappaSmurf's here”

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Louisville, KY, USA, Earth

#58 Jun 11, 2011
If this was a real post I wish her all the luck in the world. Its hard to tell what's real and what is people just trying to start shit. I truly feel sorry for all the ignorant people on here, I naively thought Louisville was more progressive then this but maybe we haven't come as far as I thought we had.....
gay closet

Knoxville, TN

#59 Sep 2, 2011
Well, im gay, and im not out. im curious in wiccan and wanta learn more:) If ur an opened minded girl or guy hit me up:) im nice, kinda shy sumtimes im in my earyly mid 20s my name is Jamie:) If u have a bf or gf its fine, lookin for friends nothing sexual. rite person tho, we cud talk:) mainly want a friend i can be open with:) PEACE jamieemones@ yahoo dot com
Diva delight

Chesterfield, MO

#60 Sep 3, 2011
Check out the women's softball parks:) always lots there. not that i would know;) lol

“Moving to Radcliff”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#61 Sep 3, 2011
I'm bi
I like women and girls...
Just saying
Diva delight

Chesterfield, MO

#62 Sep 3, 2011
But are ya a man or woman?lol

“Moving to Radcliff”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#63 Sep 3, 2011
You must not see my photo.
Diva delight

Chesterfield, MO

#64 Sep 3, 2011
Lol sorry,i was on the mobile site but i switched to the full sight:) now i see why ya like females:)
Hells commin

United States

#67 Nov 20, 2011
PixieStixMJ wrote:
I'm 19 been single for 5 months. I live in Jefferson County in Louisville. Near hikes Lane. I need a girlfriend. Someone who will listen and understand me. I'm Bisexual. I smoke marijuana sometimes. I am pagan/ Wiccan. I have brown and red hair, hazel eyes. I am 5'9" tall and I'm...squishy. Let me know and I will give you some contact info. Oh, My name is Sarah.
First off, being queer is ****ed up and second of all if your pagan/ Wiccan or whatever false god your praying to, your going to hell
Open up and say truth

United States

#68 Nov 20, 2011
[QUOTE who="::sigh::"]Could you give us the address of this "Hell"? Is it downtown or on Bardstown Road?
<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]
You'll know when you get there ya douche.
Jim Beam

Covington, KY

#69 Dec 4, 2011
If a bi or gay was up your ass you'd know where to find them.

“Never say never”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#70 Dec 10, 2011
I don't know if connection's is still in louisville but it's a gay club:) check it out if it is:)
Dawn

United States

#71 Sep 13, 2012
PixieStixMJ wrote:
I'm 19 been single for 5 months. I live in Jefferson County in Louisville. Near hikes Lane. I need a girlfriend. Someone who will listen and understand me. I'm Bisexual. I smoke marijuana sometimes. I am pagan/ Wiccan. I have brown and red hair, hazel eyes. I am 5'9" tall and I'm...squishy. Let me know and I will give you some contact info. Oh, My name is Sarah.
. I like pixie sticks they just taste so dam good so sweet to eat lol taste it with my tongue
Don

Sioux Falls, SD

#72 Sep 13, 2012
PixieStixMJ wrote:
Well, they will all be in Hell as will you unless God takes pity on you. The good part about Hell is that you will find others with whom you can easily associate. The bad part is...well...you know about Hell, right?
Anonymous

AOL

#73 Jul 2, 2013
Hey im Destiny im 17 Im lookin for a Girlfriend I live in louisville Ky if yu want we can txt
nobody

Louisville, KY

#74 Jul 4, 2013
I would use my tongue on pixie sticks
Dusty

Paris, KY

#76 Dec 16, 2013
I need ur pix guys I took a bunch 2nite to send u

Since: Dec 13

Bowling Green, KY

#77 Dec 18, 2013
Well I'm a lesbian here in Louisville and I've been wondering the same exact thing! I haven't seemed to find any other lesbians/bi girls around here!
Johnathan Masters

Lexington, KY

#78 Dec 20, 2013
alouise09 wrote:
Well I'm a lesbian here in Louisville and I've been wondering the same exact thing! I haven't seemed to find any other lesbians/bi girls around here!
I don't know about lesbians, but if you're looking for a gay guy from what I hear all you have to do is look in dumpsters...
Squid ward Tentacles

Mount Washington, KY

#80 Nov 11, 2014
whirled peas wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they have that at the strip clubs too. All those married men having fun at the titty bars!
Nice try - most married men I know Never go there
Squid ward Tentacles

Mount Washington, KY

#81 Nov 11, 2014
alouise09 wrote:
Good, friggin' leave the state gross sicko

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 37 min Scotty Steiner 187
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 2 hr Carmine 25
Pedophiles 2 hr Mikey 8
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 5 hr question 36
Brenda drexler (Sep '10) 21 hr big boy 2
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 22 hr Shelby 9
Congrats Govonor Bevins Fri Andrew 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance