a topix for wicked31_05,keith,and san...

a topix for wicked31_05,keith,and sandy63

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
smartass

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
here a thread for you 3 to talk about your periods,pms or what the hell ever
smartass

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Lets talk about men also,I love to think how sweaty a guy gets at work.I get so hard that I must relieve myself.
Im a guy so anything goes,Ive heard it all.

Since: Sep 10

Morehead,ky

#3 Oct 1, 2010
smartass wrote:
Lets talk about men also,I love to think how sweaty a guy gets at work.I get so hard that I must relieve myself.
Im a guy so anything goes,Ive heard it all.
Whats wrong smartass cant get laid by a woman so u had to turn to men?I have talked to wicked several times she is avery sweet lady.I have also read some of sandy & keiths comments seem like good people.So why dont u leave these people alone,and go back to playing with yourself.
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Iceman12001 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong smartass cant get laid by a woman so u had to turn to men?I have talked to wicked several times she is avery sweet lady.I have also read some of sandy & keiths comments seem like good people.So why dont u leave these people alone,and go back to playing with yourself.
He's from Trollville, Iceman. Gotta feelin' that he's been turned down by all the lady trolls, so he's tryin' to get attention from us men folk here the 'grownup's' world. I think it's a lost cause, don't you?

And I too, have talked with Sandy and Wicked...sweet ladies...I really think both of 'em deserve awards for havin' to put up with the trolls that try to bring 'em down to the 'troll' level.

And ya gotta appreciate Keith...he's a guy that stands up for what he believes in...as Sandy does...they can get into some heated debates, but I appreciate both sides. They both have strong opinions...which is part of what makes the world go 'round.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2010
This is the same retarded troll. He has a fascination with women's genitalia. He would like to touch one but would settle for a skinny boy.

Save up $200 troll. Come to Louisville and visit the strip clubs on 7th street. When you find the stripper you like offer her the $200 to touch her bush. If she don't knock your eye out you may finally get to touch one.
Keith

Prospect, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2010
It would have made more sense to start this sort of thread a month or two ago when Sandy63 and I were scrapping. But not now. Things have been pretty smooth as of late. Thank goodness. Peace at last. And just think, in my poll most people didn't think the peace would last. Smartazz, you may want to start another one. There is peace here. Now, you run along and find something else to come up with that is happening in Louisville or something.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2010
My three Favorite guys all in a row ....taking that troll out of the picture....awww guys are the best.....

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2010
space cadet here forgot the you in you guys are the best

sorry up late last night<wink> and up early bed at 3 am up at 6:30 and no nap ha ha
mesohorney

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2010
all 3 of your tampon suckers,so stay here
geerjammer

Livingston, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
space cadet here forgot the you in you guys are the best
sorry up late last night<wink> and up early bed at 3 am up at 6:30 and no nap ha ha
Up late?...hummm...so I bet it was a long hauler that kept you up so late, huh?

Hiya, Beautiful...how's you today?

Me's good...(smiles at the pretty lady)
mesohorney

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2010
hey geerjammer,will you pound my booty hole?

Im a guy btw...

Since: Sep 10

Morehead,ky

#12 Oct 1, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's from Trollville, Iceman. Gotta feelin' that he's been turned down by all the lady trolls, so he's tryin' to get attention from us men folk here the 'grownup's' world. I think it's a lost cause, don't you?
And I too, have talked with Sandy and Wicked...sweet ladies...I really think both of 'em deserve awards for havin' to put up with the trolls that try to bring 'em down to the 'troll' level.
And ya gotta appreciate Keith...he's a guy that stands up for what he believes in...as Sandy does...they can get into some heated debates, but I appreciate both sides. They both have strong opinions...which is part of what makes the world go 'round.
I here u,so r u still trucking geerjammer?
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2010
mesohorney wrote:
all 3 of your tampon suckers,so stay here
You are one nasty and disgusting Troll. I am glad you or horney. I hope you never get laid. Here is a song to help you along.

HESAHOMO

Prospect, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2010
I'm not sure if he's still trucking but he will back up and get that LOAD!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Hi Scarecrow!!!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 1, 2010
geerjammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Up late?...hummm...so I bet it was a long hauler that kept you up so late, huh?
Hiya, Beautiful...how's you today?
Me's good...(smiles at the pretty lady)
yeah something like that. Working won't get off until 1am central time. Yuck!!!!
ted bundy

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2010
you call the others trolls ,hell you all show up on lots of topix sites and dont add not .

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 1, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
you call the others trolls ,hell you all show up on lots of topix sites and dont add not .
Is Kelly your daughter?
ted bundy

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2010
well yes she is you know her

“Fight Like A Girl”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
well yes she is you know her
yeah I think I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally!! 1 min Anon 14
how to get out of paying child support 8 hr MarkVest_ 3
Perry Shananaquet (Dec '10) 16 hr Faye 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Wed Alfred 4,125
Jack Harlow Wed MarkVest_ 1
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Wed William 47
News Louisville off-duty officers told to disarm or ... (Dec '15) Wed Steven Deaks 45

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages