Blast hits Lanka passenger bus

Jun 14, 2006 Read more: BBC - Asian Netowork 22
An explosion has hit a passenger bus in north-eastern Sri Lanka and casualties are expected, the police said. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deez

Hopewell Junction, NY

#21 Jun 21, 2006
Ruwan, your comments are racist beyond belief. You have no understanding for the tamil people's struggle and suffering, all you understand is what the govt propaganda has made you believe. You are brainwashed and there is no point in me arguing with you!!!

I will tell you one thing though that has been proven from past situations and that is that if the LTTE gave up their arms for all to be governed by the GOSL, then guaranteed the tamil people will not be treated equally to the Singhalese. It is already very very clear that the Police authorities are racist, that the govt ministers are racist and that people like you and many other Singhalese civilians are very racist! The reason for this is the media out there takes a very anti-tamil stance and the Singhalese see themselves as superior, and the tamils as lower class.

Therefore the LTTE cannot put down their arms, otherwise whereever the tamil people walk, they will be harassed and arrested......like black people in the USA or UK 20yrs ago. Untill you change and prove the change of the psyche of singhalese society then there will be ethic divide in SL and as long as you keep talking the way you do....you can go to hell because I've got nothing left to say to you. Go read some information from both sides of the story and then maybe we can agree and talk properly some time....
But for now, please stop talking biased crap you war-supporter!
indian chimpanzee

United States

#23 Sep 2, 2012
What awesome to bring this thread which was created in 2006 back to life
now its 2012 and the weasa pakaya who did this along with his family are killed like dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
The Best Of Pitbull | Pitbull's Greatest Hits (... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Yang 1
More from around the web