President inspects site to build dago...

President inspects site to build dagoba to symbolize Sri Lanka's war victory

There are 27 comments on the Colombo Page story from Sep 30, 2009, titled President inspects site to build dagoba to symbolize Sri Lanka's war victory. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

Wed, Sep 30, 2009, 11:15 pm SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka. Sept 30, Colombo: Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapaksa today visited the Anuradhapura Sri Maha Bodi sacred area to inspect the land for a dagoba under a programme to build nine dagobas in each of the nine provinces to symbolize the victory of war against the terrorists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

#21 Oct 3, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sakilliya
You live in a strange world where everyone is a tamil. I suppose albert Enistein and Paris hilton are also tamils.
Sakkillis have a Telugu ancestry just like your Tamil speaking Naicker ancestors. So they are your kin understodd you halfcaste dimwit.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#22 Oct 4, 2009
RohanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the White Skin peoople's Holiday resort.
Lots of children are born there with Fair Skin(Neo Aryans).
You wouldn't believe, those Kids can become very famous(just because of their fair skin) and become very powerful Politicians in Singheelam and order to kill the Indigenous skin people.
I dont care about skin colour. It is too superficial to focus on the insignificant aspect of our existence.
mussolini

Sri Lanka

#23 Oct 4, 2009
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>Sakkillis have a Telugu ancestry just like your Tamil speaking Naicker ancestors. So they are your kin understodd you halfcaste dimwit.
All right so you are a Telugu Sakkiliya.
rama

South Shields, UK

#24 Oct 4, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sakilliya
You live in a strange world where everyone is a tamil. I suppose albert Enistein and Paris hilton are also tamils.
dai pariah sinhalava you are not a f***** aryan you are a criminal extradited from orissa.ship loads of criminals arrived in banana boats from orissa to shit lanka after being deported because of the criminal activity. you have the convict blood like the australians.your d.phil is not even good enough for slum dogs.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#25 Oct 4, 2009
rama wrote:
<quoted text>dai pariah sinhalava you are not a f***** aryan you are a criminal extradited from orissa.ship loads of criminals arrived in banana boats from orissa to shit lanka after being deported because of the criminal activity. you have the convict blood like the australians.your d.phil is not even good enough for slum dogs.
piece of shita, take the pill
dakota

Scarborough, Canada

#26 Oct 5, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sakilliya
better than your strange world where sinhalese are aryans
swaaramalayu

Male, Maldives

#27 Oct 5, 2009
Harini wrote:
<quoted text>
3/4 of the dead soldiers are Sinhalese, Buddhists.
So what u say is that SL army represents a singhala army?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goviyo Api (May '16) May '16 Govi gama 1
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
More from around the web