President inspects site to build dagoba to symbolize Sri Lanka's war victory

Sep 30, 2009 Full story: Colombo Page 27

Wed, Sep 30, 2009, 11:15 pm SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka. Sept 30, Colombo: Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapaksa today visited the Anuradhapura Sri Maha Bodi sacred area to inspect the land for a dagoba under a programme to build nine dagobas in each of the nine provinces to symbolize the victory of war against the terrorists.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2009
These Dagoba's are the SIN of Indigenous Blood.

As long as these Dagoba's exists, the Ghosts of Indigenous People will haunt the Buddhist Converted.
Hapu

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#2 Oct 1, 2009
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:

1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
2. There were many Christians, hindus and moslims among dead soldiers.
Banda Banda

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Oct 1, 2009
Hapu wrote:
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:
1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
2. There were many Christians, hindus and moslims among dead soldiers.
also like there are not enough pagodas in SL.
Angel

Sunderland, UK

#4 Oct 1, 2009
Hapu wrote:
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:
1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
2. There were many Christians, hindus and moslims among dead soldiers.
:) Well said!!!
Harini

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#5 Oct 1, 2009
Hapu wrote:
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:
1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
2. There were many Christians, hindus and moslims among dead soldiers.
No Mr.Hapu there were not many., But there were quiet few. 3/4 of the dead soldiers are Sinhalese, Buddhists.
Pure Aryan

Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka

#6 Oct 1, 2009
Hapu wrote:
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:
1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
2. There were many Christians, hindus and moslims among dead soldiers.
Hapu,
the building of dagobas symbolizes not just victory but also peace. And it would not ne the first time that we would be using tamil slave labourers to build a massive dagoba. Do you recall the story of the Demala Maha Seya in Anuradhapura? Work had began under Prakramabahu and it was built by hundreds of Tamil- Chola captives who had been made prisoner in the war of the Pandyan succession. parakramabahu wanted this dagoba to be seen from India. It would have been taller than the cheops pyramid. But the project was discontinued bt Nissankamalla, his successor. However the foundation still remains.

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2009
Whoever goes and worship this Dagoba, will receive the Deadly Sin unto themselves.

People can go and sight see these Dagobas, but should not worship and get Sin to themselves.

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2009
Since 1948, Ceylon did not recruit Indigenous Tamils or Muslims (in a propotionate level) to defence forces, the reason, to genocide the Indigenous People.

What happened....

Indigenous people are all over their own Eelam/Hela/Ceylon.

Now, who wants to go and live in the dry land.

Now, the Singheela govt has to force people to go and settle in the dry lands. The unfourtunate people has to live like the previous, waiting for the Rain to come or waiting for the Money Order to come from Colombo.

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hapu,
the building of dagobas symbolizes not just victory but also peace. And it would not ne the first time that we would be using tamil slave labourers to build a massive dagoba. Do you recall the story of the Demala Maha Seya in Anuradhapura? Work had began under Prakramabahu and it was built by hundreds of Tamil- Chola captives who had been made prisoner in the war of the Pandyan succession. parakramabahu wanted this dagoba to be seen from India. It would have been taller than the cheops pyramid. But the project was discontinued bt Nissankamalla, his successor. However the foundation still remains.
Oh... I see. Thanks for the information.

Now, we all know about (Mongolian Evil) Bhuddisim.

Don't worry, the way the evil comes, the way it will go.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg West, Australia

#10 Oct 1, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hapu,
the building of dagobas symbolizes not just victory but also peace. And it would not ne the first time that we would be using tamil slave labourers to build a massive dagoba. Do you recall the story of the Demala Maha Seya in Anuradhapura? Work had began under Prakramabahu and it was built by hundreds of Tamil- Chola captives who had been made prisoner in the war of the Pandyan succession. parakramabahu wanted this dagoba to be seen from India. It would have been taller than the cheops pyramid. But the project was discontinued bt Nissankamalla, his successor. However the foundation still remains.
This shows what an Idiot you are. King Parakramabahu was a Tamil. His father was a Pandyan prince. He belonged to the Pandyan branch of the Sinhalese royal family. His wofe was a Pandyan princess and hois mother had a Tamil name too. The were only nominaly Sinhalese but Pandyan Tamils.Understood Idiot. Just like you are halfcaste nitwit, descended from the Tamil speaking Naickers of Madurai and the white Briotish government officilas. Now masquarading as a Kandyan aristocrat.
trudeau

Scarborough, Canada

#11 Oct 1, 2009
there is no need to build dagobas, each province has its fair share of mud hills.

sorry what is the purpose of the dagoba when they can't uphold core buddhist values?
Kookoo Kolomba

Redcliffe, Australia

#12 Oct 1, 2009
trudeau wrote:
there is no need to build dagobas, each province has its fair share of mud hills.
sorry what is the purpose of the dagoba when they can't uphold core buddhist values?
There is buddhism in Sri Lanka, just cult worshipers, ask Kolomba Booruwa.
Param

Maple, Canada

#13 Oct 2, 2009
Hapu wrote:
I do not think this is a good idea. Because:
1. Buddhisam does not approve war.
Are you talking about 6th century Buddhism or the current one? What you see is what you get.

The world has learned a bitter lesson from your brand of Buddhism and they ain't singing up for it.

As long as Burma and Srilanka are alive and kicking, you got no hope
Hapu

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#14 Oct 2, 2009
Param wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about 6th century Buddhism or the current one? What you see is what you get.
The world has learned a bitter lesson from your brand of Buddhism and they ain't singing up for it.
As long as Burma and Srilanka are alive and kicking, you got no hope
Why are so critical? You must be a very sad person. You cannot get others to think the way do.
Kolomba Booruwa

London, UK

#15 Oct 2, 2009
Hapu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are so critical? You must be a very sad person. You cannot get others to think the way do.
The idiots thought that they could destroy Buddhism by causing terrorism in Myanmar and Sri Lanka
Are you aware that the Karin who have been fighting the government of Myanmar are christians ?
see
http://spectator.org/blog/2009/08/21/christia...
Pure Aryan

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#16 Oct 2, 2009
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>This shows what an Idiot you are. King Parakramabahu was a Tamil. His father was a Pandyan prince. He belonged to the Pandyan branch of the Sinhalese royal family. His wofe was a Pandyan princess and hois mother had a Tamil name too. The were only nominaly Sinhalese but Pandyan Tamils.Understood Idiot. Just like you are halfcaste nitwit, descended from the Tamil speaking Naickers of Madurai and the white Briotish government officilas. Now masquarading as a Kandyan aristocrat.
Sakilliya
You live in a strange world where everyone is a tamil. I suppose albert Enistein and Paris hilton are also tamils.
Soulja

Maple, Canada

#17 Oct 2, 2009
Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sakilliya
You live in a strange world where everyone is a tamil. I suppose albert Enistein and Paris hilton are also tamils.
Have you ever wonder why these school girls in Anuradhapura looks so dark? Did you go wrong in your theory somewhare when you clibrate this Aryan thingy?

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 2, 2009
Pure Aryan in Sri Lanka?

Singheelam = Singh(Lion Flag=Buddhist Converted) Tamil people.

Singheelam = Singheela = Singhela = Singhala

After the evil Buddhist monks came to our Eelam and converted our people into Buddhism and created the Singheela Language which is a mixture of Tamil and Pali.

Lion is the Symbol of Buddhism after King Asoka. THen those Converted Tamil people called Lion Eelam people; Singheela people.

One or two Pali Monks may be had Aryan blood. Other than that, nearyly 99% of the Eelam/Hela/Ceylon people are Indigenous Tamil origin.
Soulja

Maple, Canada

#19 Oct 2, 2009
RohanX wrote:
Pure Aryan in Sri Lanka?
Singheelam = Singh(Lion Flag=Buddhist Converted) Tamil people.
Singheelam = Singheela = Singhela = Singhala
After the evil Buddhist monks came to our Eelam and converted our people into Buddhism and created the Singheela Language which is a mixture of Tamil and Pali.
Lion is the Symbol of Buddhism after King Asoka. THen those Converted Tamil people called Lion Eelam people; Singheela people.
One or two Pali Monks may be had Aryan blood. Other than that, nearyly 99% of the Eelam/Hela/Ceylon people are Indigenous Tamil origin.
Exactly Rohan. PA needs to take a bath. How about Koswatta beach?

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 3, 2009
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly Rohan. PA needs to take a bath. How about Koswatta beach?
Is that the White Skin peoople's Holiday resort.

Lots of children are born there with Fair Skin(Neo Aryans).

You wouldn't believe, those Kids can become very famous(just because of their fair skin) and become very powerful Politicians in Singheelam and order to kill the Indigenous skin people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... Oct '14 Foo 1
The Best Of Pitbull | Pitbull's Greatest Hits (... Oct '14 Yang 1
The Best Of Celine Dion | Celine Dion's Greates... Oct '14 Tan 1
Sri Lanka: Terracotta artefacts of folk culture... Jul '14 Tamils r terrorists 7
Sri Lanka: SL Army conducts archaeology, The Hi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brave Tamil 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:03 pm PST