Main opposition of Sri Lanka says cou...

Main opposition of Sri Lanka says country will have to face difficulties in future

There are 9 comments on the Colombo Page story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Main opposition of Sri Lanka says country will have to face difficulties in future. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

Sun, Feb 13, 2011, 07:52 pm SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka. Feb 13, Colombo: Sri Lanka's main opposition United National Party today charged that the country will have to face difficulties in future due to the policies of the current administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

Rohan

New Zealand

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Tunisia-->Egypt-->Algiri a-->Lanka

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Rohan wrote:
Tunisia-->Egypt-->Algiri a-->Lanka
"eelam"-->lagoon- ->hell
Crimea River

UK

#3 Feb 14, 2011
aruI_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"eelam"-->lagoon- ->hell
Dude- you missed a couple of steps.

eelam - lagoon - fishing boat - Canada - fishing boat - Australia - fishing boat - Christmas Island detention centre - cage - humiliation - hell
Banda Banda_

Since: Oct 10

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Feb 14, 2011
Crimea River wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude- you missed a couple of steps.
eelam - lagoon - fishing boat - Canada - fishing boat - Australia - fishing boat - Christmas Island detention centre - cage - humiliation - hell
sakkiliya i did answer your question- your mother described in great detail about how she gave ars to her white master and how you're carrying to the tradition now- para banda learn to read- and great job copying me again ROFL sakkiliya.
Rohan

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5 Feb 14, 2011
aruI_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"eelam"-->lagoon- ->hell
s - a - r - a - t - h --> Jail

m - a - h - i - n - d - a --> No Speak --> back door
Punc

Markham, Canada

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Rohan wrote:
<quoted text>
s - a - r - a - t - h --> Jail
m - a - h - i - n - d - a --> No Speak --> back door
demala --> parking lot --> take shit. LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
demala --> parking lot --> take shit. LOL
lol
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#8 Feb 15, 2011
OH NO..... NO coconuts, rice or garments, but we have a harbour... Sorry, we borrowed millions from Chinks to build it, but no ships yet.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Soulja wrote:
OH NO..... NO coconuts, rice or garments, but we have a harbour... Sorry, we borrowed millions from Chinks to build it, but no ships yet.
sorry the demala ships were detonated by the SLN. And also not a popular destination for the bombilly ships of the killer deamlu.

Take a look

http://www.google.ca/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goviyo Api (May '16) May '16 Govi gama 1
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
More from around the web