Housemaid 'forced to swallow six nails'

Housemaid 'forced to swallow six nails'

There are 562 comments on the news.ninemsn.com.au story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Housemaid 'forced to swallow six nails'. In it, news.ninemsn.com.au reports that:

Sri Lanka is probing allegations that one of its nationals employed in Jordan was forced to swallow nails, in the third case involving alleged torture in three months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.ninemsn.com.au.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#627 Apr 15, 2011
Rinaz Hassen_ wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up you facking looser copy-paste crap, sakkilia. Your people are making history riding in boats to china and other places, and you call honest hardworking people trash????? Learn to respect other peoples religions and cultures. If the Tamils didn't respect the sinahlese, think of your situation....
And, facking moron get a life in your refugee country and leave the Tamils and other minorities of Sri Lanka alone. Talking of other minorities - do you facking think of at least the Sinhala hunters? Their plight and their sufferings? Gold diggers like you make me sick. You waged a terror war against innocent people and drained all their resources in vanni. Your fellow Sinhalese are rotting in the exact same places your British heroes placed them.
You go and knock your facking head against the Tamils. They will teach you the lesson you need to learn. They've always managed to do that. Leave the Indian Tamils alone.
Don't you know anything rather than being a man-at-arms? Why don't you try to prepare a list of weapons you imported? Think up think up and get lost.
Punc

Mississauga, Canada

#628 Jan 20, 2012
rama wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be stupid. hinduism is the only religon and hindu gods are the only true gods. chrisitans s c bastards. stick your true god up your ass. go and find your real god in one of the chennai brothels. he is dying there because of aids. i wonder whether he will come back alive after a few days.let.s wait and see. you mother f***** f*** christianity and jesus. it's an alien faith followed by dalit s cs. i want the destruction of these alien faiths. people like you who bllieves in alien faiths should be locked up for ever. if not all rights have to be denied to them. sakkilli jesus has to be dumped in coovam. hindus will slaughter you like what happened in orissa.
ROFL. United demalas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goviyo Api (May '16) May '16 Govi gama 1
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
More from around the web