President allowed to offer jewellery ...

President allowed to offer jewellery to the Sri Maha Bodhi as royalities of the past

There are 6 comments on the www.dailynews.lk story from May 25, 2009, titled President allowed to offer jewellery to the Sri Maha Bodhi as royalities of the past. In it, www.dailynews.lk reports that:

President Mahinda Rajapaksa arrived at Anuradhapura on Saturday to attend special religious observances and seek blessings of the Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi and Ruwanwelia Seya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailynews.lk.

“I'm a proud Sri Lankan!”

Since: May 09

Kandy

#1 May 25, 2009
yes he deserves verything on this earth. He is our King!! President & the defence team are our heros.
Anti Srilanka

Maple, Canada

#2 May 26, 2009
What is stolen from the dead Tamil women now good to adorn the Sri Maha Bodhi?

Srilankan army conducted a massive sweep in Mullivaikal and extracted jewellery from dead corpses.

The army is still engaged in looting valuable from the tents abondoned by the people who were terrorized by Srilanka

“I'm a proud Sri Lankan!”

Since: May 09

Kandy

#3 May 26, 2009
Anti Srilanka wrote:
What is stolen from the dead Tamil women now good to adorn the Sri Maha Bodhi?
Srilankan army conducted a massive sweep in Mullivaikal and extracted jewellery from dead corpses.
The army is still engaged in looting valuable from the tents abondoned by the people who were terrorized by Srilanka
Youi m**** fcuker that has nothing do with your dead ugly women!! who needs even to look at thm men??? they had nothing but only the hole which been fcuked by that ugly baboon who has been sent to hell. You also deserve the same!! we dont want anything from that ugly women men.. You Fcukoff to the hell. Bloody Son of a B*T*H!!!!
Angel

London, UK

#4 Sep 18, 2009
Look at this thread, Emp. Are you seriously telling me this is not Harini?
Harini

Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

#5 Sep 18, 2009
Angel wrote:
Look at this thread, Emp. Are you seriously telling me this is not Harini?
There was a sad pig with a tail
Not curly, but straight as a nail.
So she ate simply oodles
Of pretzels and noodles,
Which put a fine twist to her tail.
Angel

London, UK

#6 Sep 18, 2009
Harini wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a sad pig with a tail
Not curly, but straight as a nail.
So she ate simply oodles
Of pretzels and noodles,
Which put a fine twist to her tail.
It is a sad pig, indeed, that cannot post her own rhyme. Have a go, Haz. Be brave. It's really not that difficult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
The Best Of Pitbull | Pitbull's Greatest Hits (... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Yang 1
More from around the web