Sri Lanka: Madu SLA Brigade commander...

Sri Lanka: Madu SLA Brigade commander dies in road accident

There are 9 comments on the TamilNet Newswire story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Sri Lanka: Madu SLA Brigade commander dies in road accident. In it, TamilNet Newswire reports that:

The Sri Lankan Colonel had been traveling in an army cab in the direction of Dambulla when the accident had occurred.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TamilNet Newswire.

Bala

Cambridge, UK

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Hmmm...
It was not a road accident, in fact it was a political murder made it looks like an accident.

Duminda Amarasekara was killed by Rajapaksa brothers,for his support to the former Major General Sarath Fonseka's political ambitions.
Sri_Lankan2

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Hon Major general Valu Pukearin was aslo killed by GOSL using a dam axe.
Harini

Sri Lanka

#4 Oct 24, 2009
Sri_Lankan2 wrote:
Hon Major general Valu Pukearin was aslo killed by GOSL using a dam axe.
I'm talking to you on the chat.
sanamitra

Chennai, India

#5 Oct 24, 2009
bala,
u people must do somr thing for the poor tamils in sl
best regards
SriLankan

Vicenza, Italy

#6 Oct 24, 2009
sanamitra wrote:
bala,
u people must do somr thing for the poor tamils in sl
best regards
'u people must do somr thing for the poor tamils'

these people do not care of poor tamils.they always used those poor tamils suffring for their propaganda and their survival.big talk..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
rama

South Shields, UK

#7 Oct 24, 2009
SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
'u people must do somr thing for the poor tamils'
these people do not care of poor tamils.they always used those poor tamils suffring for their propaganda and their survival.big talk..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
go and have some pasta veddha boy.
SriLankan

Vicenza, Italy

#8 Oct 24, 2009
rama wrote:
<quoted text> go and have some pasta veddha boy.
rama annai..truth is bitter no..

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 24, 2009
Yea... it looks like the Vavuniya MP SriPathi.

Rajapaksa assasination plot attempt group will have accidents.

Since: Mar 08

Colombo

#10 Oct 25, 2009
Bala wrote:
Hmmm...
It was not a road accident, in fact it was a political murder made it looks like an accident.
Duminda Amarasekara was killed by Rajapaksa brothers,for his support to the former Major General Sarath Fonseka's political ambitions.
oh, political murder...

Then, how to call that Bunber Thambi operation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goviyo Api (May '16) May '16 Govi gama 1
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
More from around the web