Global Tamil Forum stands in solidarity with the Muslims in Sri Lanka

May 2, 2012 Full story: Salem-News.com 15

Salem-News.com is the premiere Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States.

Full Story
Soulja

Scarborough, Canada

#1 May 2, 2012
Come On...dont ever trust these islamic radicals. they were happilt enjoying the massacre of Tamils, no one said a word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2012
ROFL what a joke- shameless, pathetic demalu now licking muslims' ars hoping they'll get to lap up the crumbs that fall off the table.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

#3 May 2, 2012
solidarity with the Muslims?? LOL

Defeated suckiliya solidarity with muslims after killing them for 30 years and chasing the entire muslim community out of Nothern province -Jaffna ?

demalu are retard killers..facking Jokers.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

#4 May 2, 2012
aruI_ wrote:
ROFL what a joke- shameless, pathetic demalu now licking muslims' ars hoping they'll get to lap up the crumbs that fall off the table.
pathetic demalu losers trying to fish in troubled waters..hik hikz hikzz..
moda demalu ass lickers! This is why I always say [As Dumb as an eelamist]
Sekvam

Heidenheim, Germany

#5 May 2, 2012
SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic demalu losers trying to fish in troubled waters..hik hikz hikzz..
moda demalu ass lickers! This is why I always say [As Dumb as an eelamist]
Principless TAMIL NADUPEOPLE(TAMILS) from sri Lanka. It is a JOKE.
This attitude shows real character of TAMILS. The problem is western
living Tamils want to show, that they are civilized according to
western standards, but "PIG in the MUD" is PIG as it is.Looking for a partnership with the Muslims for own advantages.......Shameless TAMILS....

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2012
Where were YOU!!

When Kandy white skin upper Caste Buddhist Monk Head declared in 1977. "Don't Kill as Lord Buddha Said; but it is ok to kill the Dark Skin Tamil as Mahawamsa Says(as Indigenous People are Sub-Humans)"

----------

"Worship Places are more Sacred than Human Body" for Religious People."

"People are more Sacred than anything else for Indigenous People."
Sajeewi

Australia

#7 May 3, 2012
GTF: Thease Gutter Tamil f***wits has no end to their hipocrcy. They were happy for that maniac fat pig to kill Muslims, kick them out from their homes(purify the north east for less than 5% of population) now they are sucking up to them. My grand mother was right, saying not to believe any living Tamil.
SriLankan

Granze, Italy

#8 May 3, 2012
RohanX wrote:
"People are more Sacred than anything else for Indigenous People."
yes. thats why Indigenous People continue to feed you demalu invaders/suicide killers for decades.
Livingstone

Sri Lanka

#9 May 3, 2012
Thanks to the tamil people who stand with muslims. We have to educate the muslims, hindus n christians that we are one in the ethnicity n shud also educate the mission of crafty sinhalese dogs. Thanks again my tamil brethren. I am proud to be a tamil muslim.

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2012
Livingstone wrote:
Thanks to the tamil people who stand with muslims. We have to educate the muslims, hindus n christians that we are one in the ethnicity n shud also educate the mission of crafty sinhalese dogs. Thanks again my tamil brethren. I am proud to be a tamil muslim.
Christianity is not Represented in the SHit Lankan Flag.

'Sri' Lanka is a Hindu/Buddhist Name.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#11 May 3, 2012
RohanX wrote:
<quoted text>

'Sri' Lanka is a Hindu/Buddhist Name.
RohanX is a stupid huttha name. LOL unducated demala vesi 'Sri' is Sanskrit. In Sanskrit grammar, Sri gives a feminine gender.

Kalakanni demalu.
Ass-Lankan

Markham, Canada

#12 May 3, 2012
Livingstone wrote:
Well said my friend, we should join with the Muslims and give Chinkala vesige putthas what they deserve.
Livingstone

Sri Lanka

#13 May 3, 2012
PUNC is a cunning racist sinhala pig posing as a muslim, I wud request all of you to avoid him.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 May 3, 2012
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>Well said my friend, we should join with the Muslims and give Chinkala vesige putthas what they deserve.
Ada suckili ponnaya.yes.you should join with the Muslims and lick their asses and eat their shit.
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>Ade Prai Pundaiyandi. Vesige Puttha. I thought You are a Chinkala Pundi nai, but I just learned you are a Parai Muslim Pundi Pundaiyandi. That doesn't stop me from ridiculing you. Muslim Pundaiyandis are worse than chinkalas.
Hik hik hik
Ass Lankan wrote:
Adai Muslim Vesige Puttha. Amma Okka naye.
Hik hik hik..suckiliya talking through his arze..ROFL
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>Well said my friend, we should join with the Muslims and give Chinkala vesige putthas what they deserve.
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>PARA PUNDAIYANDI VESIGE PUTTHA, AMMATTA OKKA. MUSLIM PUNDI. Vesige Puttha
Tamilan

Heidenheim, Germany

#15 May 5, 2012
Soulja wrote:
Come On...dont ever trust these islamic radicals. they were happilt enjoying the massacre of Tamils, no one said a word.
None of the Tamils were aginst of giving "EELAM PILLS" to own children.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... 15 hr Punc 2
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... Oct 2 Foo 1
The Best Of Pitbull | Pitbull's Greatest Hits (... Oct 2 Yang 1
The Best Of Celine Dion | Celine Dion's Greates... Oct 2 Tan 1
Sri Lanka: Terracotta artefacts of folk culture... Jul '14 Tamils r terrorists 7
Sri Lanka: SL Army conducts archaeology, The Hi... Jun '14 Brave Tamil 2
Twin Train Collision Leaves 70 Injured In Sri L... Apr '14 Real arul 3

North Western, Sri Lanka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE