Sri Lanka: Sinhala Buddha-Sasana cust...

Sri Lanka: Sinhala Buddha-Sasana custodians not recognizing nuns accuse Cholas

There are 4 comments on the TamilNet Newswire story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Sri Lanka: Sinhala Buddha-Sasana custodians not recognizing nuns accuse Cholas. In it, TamilNet Newswire reports that:

Hence, recognising those who now claim as Bikkhunis in the island is not very satisfactory, commented, Registrar of the Asgiriya Chapter and academic of the Bikkhu University in Anuradhapura, Ven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TamilNet Newswire.

shakespeare

Seoul, Korea

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Buddha murdered in srilanka
I respect the values of Buddhism because Buddhism primarily is founded against violence but in the case of srilanka i doubt if Buddha was alive he would have regretted for founding this religion . The political leader takes the blessings and approval of the buddhist religious leader for the genocide of the innocent Tamils.
Then i realise the leaders of buddhism in srilanka are not buddhist in reality but by religion, because the religion tells not to kill any life including ants but how can the religious leader have pleasure in murdering thousands of people.
If buddha was alive he would have said kill me before killing the people and the religious leaders for their political power would have not hesitated to rape buddha,wife and murder his family.
I was shocked to see on the media monks with weapons shouting to destory the tamil people , i wonder what happened to the meditations they did , the scripture they learned , the non violence they learned i came to a conclusion that buddha left the palace and went to the forest renouncing every thing but the present day religious leaders want the palace, power and position all the buddha renounced . When will they attain nirvana or will these monks who support violence ever attain nirvana ?
They did not only murder the innocent people but also murdered the religion of peace, after this how can they preach of non violence and peace when they have destroyed the heart of the religion. Is religion a mere intellectual activity? thats what it means when the life lived is contradictory to the foundations of the religion. Buddha attained nirvana by renouncing all that he had but today we see his followers with weapons and promoting violence and murder to attain political power.
Buddhism will still continue to be a religion in srilanka but i doubt whether this is the buddhism that Buddha founded , all that i see is a body without life , a religion that is blood thirsty and buddhism without the teachings of buddha .
Pinc pissa

Sri Lanka

#2 Mar 8, 2013
shakespeare wrote:
Buddha murdered in srilanka
I respect the values of Buddhism because Buddhism primarily is founded against violence but in the case of srilanka i doubt if Buddha was alive he would have regretted for founding this religion . The political leader takes the blessings and approval of the buddhist religious leader for the genocide of the innocent Tamils.
Then i realise the leaders of buddhism in srilanka are not buddhist in reality but by religion, because the religion tells not to kill any life including ants but how can the religious leader have pleasure in murdering thousands of people.
If buddha was alive he would have said kill me before killing the people and the religious leaders for their political power would have not hesitated to rape buddha,wife and murder his family.
I was shocked to see on the media monks with weapons shouting to destory the tamil people , i wonder what happened to the meditations they did , the scripture they learned , the non violence they learned i came to a conclusion that buddha left the palace and went to the forest renouncing every thing but the present day religious leaders want the palace, power and position all the buddha renounced . When will they attain nirvana or will these monks who support violence ever attain nirvana ?
They did not only murder the innocent people but also murdered the religion of peace, after this how can they preach of non violence and peace when they have destroyed the heart of the religion. Is religion a mere intellectual activity? thats what it means when the life lived is contradictory to the foundations of the religion. Buddha attained nirvana by renouncing all that he had but today we see his followers with weapons and promoting violence and murder to attain political power.
Buddhism will still continue to be a religion in srilanka but i doubt whether this is the buddhism that Buddha founded , all that i see is a body without life , a religion that is blood thirsty and buddhism without the teachings of buddha .
no it's not the buddhism lord buddha founded. But the murdering Buddhism the sinhala army thugs found.

Every sinhala animal must be ashamed of killing demalu deviating from Buddha's path.

The sinhalese in Srilanka are thieves, looters, barbarians, child rapists and murderers.

Buddhist monks even abuse young guys in sexual desire.
Sajeewi

Australia

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Let Me get this clear, it is ok for the Tamil animals to come in to Sinhalese villages and kill innocent peasant farmers their women and children by hundreds at a time with the help of hindhu pusarias and sukkili padiliyas. Born again LTTE scums Let's see what happen in Sri Lanka, if you push further you can see what is happening will get worse. Majority of Sinhalease not going anywhere. Sri Lankan army do not wants any help to maintain law and Oder in Sri Lanka. Rest is academic. Nothing going gonna change in next 24 months, and next government if wants to stay in power will not change the current practice.
Sinhala chimpanzee

Sri Lanka

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Sajeewi wrote:
Let Me get this clear, it is ok for the Tamil animals to come in to Sinhalese villages and kill innocent peasant farmers their women and children by hundreds at a time with the help of hindhu pusarias and sukkili padiliyas. Born again LTTE scums Let's see what happen in Sri Lanka, if you push further you can see what is happening will get worse. Majority of Sinhalease not going anywhere. Sri Lankan army do not wants any help to maintain law and Oder in Sri Lanka. Rest is academic. Nothing going gonna change in next 24 months, and next government if wants to stay in power will not change the current practice.
dont try to fack even Buddha.

Get your English right first. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Western, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goviyo Api May '16 Govi gama 1
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
True stroy given by KARUNA about achivement of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sekvam 1
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
Best Songs Of Bruno Mars || Bruno Mars's Greate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foo 1
More from around the web