Maduru Oya, Sri Lanka

Oct 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Buzzle.com

The discovery of the ruins of ancient dam and sluice at Maduru Oya Discovery of the ancient earthen dam and the sluice built during the reign of King Mahasena at the very location surveyed and calculated by the local and foreign irrigation engineering experts to build a dam straddling the river Maduru Oya in the year 1981, took Sri Lankans by ...

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2010
Piyasena

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2010
 
Now ask the mad dogs to say that this was King Mahasenum and that he was a Tamil
Maybe it is written in the Tamil books in red jambu ink
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Rosanna, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 30, 2010
 
Piyasena wrote:
Now ask the mad dogs to say that this was King Mahasenum and that he was a Tamil
Maybe it is written in the Tamil books in red jambu ink
We do not want Sinhalese Karawa dogs like you who come under various names eg Eksath Perera. Sivalingam etc posting racist messages. Karawa just remember your low caste Indian Tamil ancestors were in some part of Tamil Nadu serving their upper caste masters and fighting Sinhalese and others when all this happened. So piss off. Coming here to post racist crap.
Just because you have changed your language and religion,does not change that fact that you are a low caste Indian Tamil Dalit dog whose ancestors came here fleeing poverty and caste discrimination.
Now this Dalit low life thinks that he is some Sinhalese Aryan and is poking at Tamils. Dalit your only poking fun of your Tamil grandparents and great grand parents. Understood Karawa from Dehiwala.
Gotabhaya

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 30, 2010
 
As per Mahavamsa, King Mahasena built 16 large reservoirs including Minneri and Kawdulla. I have been to both of them. Kawdulla is very pretty and i could have easily spent the whole day. Reservoir was huge almost like a natural lake.

This is the glorious past of Sri lanka that tamils are after. They are cultural thiefs.
Gotabhaya

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 30, 2010
 
Hey siva sankar...karawa sinhala people are aryans.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 30, 2010
 
Piyasena wrote:
Now ask the mad dogs to say that this was King Mahasenum and that he was a Tamil
Maybe it is written in the Tamil books in red jambu ink
no need to ask- the gutter born mangy demala mad dog "siva" is howling and hollering all on his own again- ROFL.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 30, 2010
 
Gotabhaya wrote:
Hey siva sankar...karawa sinhala people are aryans.
who gives a shit Trav? we dont care. there is only 2 kinds of people. ones that love SL and the ones that seek destruction of SL. what kind are you?
Siva Sankaran

Rosanna, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 30, 2010
 
Gotabhaya wrote:
Hey siva sankar...karawa sinhala people are aryans.
Neither the Karawas or for that matter very few Sinhalese are Aryans but Dravidian, Dravido/Australoid, Dravido/Australoid/Mongoloid. Most SInhalese look like low caste Indian Tamils and the people of Bangladesh. One is Dravido/Australod the other predominantly Darvido/Australoid/Mongoloid. So stop being pathetic.
Rohan

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 30, 2010
 
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
who gives a shit Trav? we dont care. there is only 2 kinds of people. ones that love SL and the ones that seek destruction of SL. what kind are you?
One kind support Sarth Fonseka. Other kind support Rajas. Right now, Rajas are arresting and jail Fonseka's army. Who knows what would happen next year.
Rohan

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text> Neither the Karawas or for that matter very few Sinhalese are Aryans but Dravidian, Dravido/Australoid, Dravido/Australoid/Mongoloid. Most SInhalese look like low caste Indian Tamils and the people of Bangladesh. One is Dravido/Australod the other predominantly Darvido/Australoid/Mongoloid. So stop being pathetic.
Evil Buddhist monks from Mongolia mated to our Indigenous women and created a small amount of Singheela people look like something muted; but most of the Singheela people and Tamileela people look the same and behave the same.

Those muted people don't mix with the rest and tring to kill us listening to those EVIL MONKS.
anua

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text> Neither the Karawas or for that matter very few Sinhalese are Aryans but Dravidian, Dravido/Australoid, Dravido/Australoid/Mongoloid. Most SInhalese look like low caste Indian Tamils and the people of Bangladesh. One is Dravido/Australod the other predominantly Darvido/Australoid/Mongoloid. So stop being pathetic.
dravido ponnaya siva, lick your mom holes- ROFL
Rohan

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2010
 
Gotabhaya wrote:
Hey siva sankar...karawa sinhala people are aryans.
Karawa/Karavar/Kariyar are all got real dark skin. Also, they are the ones had a FIRST CONTACT with Europeans and mate and enjoyed while their husbands in the sea and gave white skin babies. Then, you know what happened, still they give fair skin babies, but when they grow they get dark skin.(probably because of their work under the Sun in the Sea.

Anyway, as long as they have Indigenous skin they are Native and one of us.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Rosanna, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 30, 2010
 
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
who gives a shit Trav? we dont care. there is only 2 kinds of people. ones that love SL and the ones that seek destruction of SL. what kind are you?
All recent low caste imports from TamilNadu/Kerala now profess to love SL , They have made life impossible to the indigenous population and then state that hate the island.
anua

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>All recent low caste imports from TamilNadu/Kerala now profess to love SL , They have made life impossible to the indigenous population and then state that hate the island.
sakkili street sweeper siva, lick your mom holes- ROFL
Piyasena

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>We do not want Sinhalese Karawa dogs like you who come under various names eg Eksath Perera. Sivalingam etc posting racist messages. Karawa just remember your low caste Indian Tamil ancestors were in some part of Tamil Nadu serving their upper caste masters and fighting Sinhalese and others when all this happened. So piss off. Coming here to post racist crap.
Just because you have changed your language and religion,does not change that fact that you are a low caste Indian Tamil Dalit dog whose ancestors came here fleeing poverty and caste discrimination.
Now this Dalit low life thinks that he is some Sinhalese Aryan and is poking at Tamils. Dalit your only poking fun of your Tamil grandparents and great grand parents. Understood Karawa from Dehiwala.
Are jambu stains red
Was it King Mahesenum
Is there an Eelam

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>All recent low caste imports from TamilNadu/Kerala now profess to love SL , They have made life impossible to the indigenous population and then state that hate the island.
ROFL- the mangy low born dog "siva" is still here, howling and barking day after day- it is so pathetic to see!
Sivalingam

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 30, 2010
 
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>All recent low caste imports from TamilNadu/Kerala now profess to love SL , They have made life impossible to the indigenous population and then state that hate the island.
Good post!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 30, 2010
 
Sivalingam wrote:
<quoted text>Good post!
ROFL- the disgusting demala sewer rat,'unbiased lankan' is licking ars again- it is nothing new.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sri Lanka: Terracotta artefacts of folk culture... Jul '14 Tamils r terrorists 7
Sri Lanka: SL Army conducts archaeology, The Hi... Jun '14 Brave Tamil 2
Hardline monks rally Sri Lanka as Buddhist front (Jan '14) Mar '14 Punc 43
Joy and fear for Christians in Sri Lanka (Dec '13) Dec '13 Api dakuna 8
Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tamils R Terrorists 2
Cultural Information Center opened for Sri Lank... (Nov '13) Nov '13 CrimeaRiver 1
The resplendent isle: Sri Lanka's botanical gar... (Oct '13) Oct '13 CrimeaRiver 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••