Many deaths reported in Sri Lanka Prison protest

Jan 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Colombo Page

Mon, Jan 24, 2011, 10:43 pm SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka. Jan 24, Anuradhapura: A protest by a group of prisoners staged on the roof top of the Anuradhapura Prison has ended today in a shoot out that resulted in at least one death and injuries to more than 20 prisoners and prison officials.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2011
Rohan

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Only white skin colombo people live in a good enviarenment. Then the prisoners are in the Jail live in a good standard. Others are all living in Hell and they don't even open their mouth or ashole fearing white van kidnap or organ harvest.
Bala

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

paraya, its the demalas fault.

feck off, killer ponnaya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Discussions

Search the Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sri Lanka: Terracotta artefacts of folk culture... Jul '14 Tamils r terrorists 7
Sri Lanka: SL Army conducts archaeology, The Hi... Jun '14 Brave Tamil 2
Hardline monks rally Sri Lanka as Buddhist front (Jan '14) Mar '14 Punc 43
Joy and fear for Christians in Sri Lanka (Dec '13) Dec '13 Api dakuna 8
Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tamils R Terrorists 2
Cultural Information Center opened for Sri Lank... (Nov '13) Nov '13 CrimeaRiver 1
The resplendent isle: Sri Lanka's botanical gar... (Oct '13) Oct '13 CrimeaRiver 6
•••
•••