Bomb blast @ Anuradhapura updates

Bomb blast @ Anuradhapura updates

There are 60 comments on the news-lanka.blogspot.com story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Bomb blast @ Anuradhapura updates. In it, news-lanka.blogspot.com reports that:

22 people were killed (Maj General Janaka Perera and his wife, Doc Jhon pulle and his wife, Lawyer) and 80 people admit to anuradapura hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news-lanka.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Janath Mendis

United States

#43 Oct 6, 2008
My dear Sinhala brothers writing here. Just relax. Don't take the comments from these Gypsy demalas seriously. Their Utopia - The Demala dreamland called Eelam is fading rapidly and the dying Tiger in them is screaming here.

Long live the Sinhala Land my brothers. As soon as the last demala Terrorist is killed, all other demalas will become our servants again like before! That is something that will happen sooner than you think. God Bless Mahinda and brothers and Sarath Fonseka!!!
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#44 Oct 6, 2008
Janath Mendis wrote:
My dear Sinhala brothers writing here. Just relax. Don't take the comments from these Gypsy demalas seriously. Their Utopia - The Demala dreamland called Eelam is fading rapidly and the dying Tiger in them is screaming here.
Long live the Sinhala Land my brothers. As soon as the last demala Terrorist is killed, all other demalas will become our servants again like before! That is something that will happen sooner than you think. God Bless Mahinda and brothers and Sarath Fonseka!!!
By that time you morons would have killed each other. Banda - are you still putting stock at tamil grocery stores. Pillyan is in bulletproof Jeep. Jayantha has no security. No wonder our parents generations think you guys are Modaya. Look u sitting in Cali and calling others gypsies when you have a homeland.
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#45 Oct 6, 2008

“Hello Everybody!”

Since: May 08

Melbourne

#46 Oct 6, 2008
asif - Male Maldives wrote:
<quoted text>
Singhalese will not get associated with suicide bombing.Suicide is the hallmark of LTTE.
Your muslim brothers were good teachers...

“Hello Everybody!”

Melbourne

#47 Oct 6, 2008
Janath Mendis wrote:
Mt dear Sinhala!
Once agian calling kettle black...a gypsy is one who wanders from their homeland.....where are u living now...?

“Hello Everybody!”

Melbourne

#48 Oct 6, 2008
****all other demalas will become our servants again like before!*********

Truth
MAHARAJA

Sri Lanka

#49 Oct 6, 2008
I love tamilans but nt ediots
MAHARAJA

Sri Lanka

#51 Oct 6, 2008
ponna prabooooooooooooooooooooooo... ..
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#52 Oct 6, 2008
MAHARAJA wrote:
I love tamilans but nt ediots
Ah you hate Sinhalese. Now Now you have to accept people the way they are.
param

Thornhill, Canada

#54 Oct 6, 2008
fcuktheltte wrote:
<quoted text>
why does that matter now? have some respect for the departed.
Certainly every life is worth more than the land they fight for. What was the respect given to the departed LTTE soldiers?(Those who died in the in the attack on the Airforce camp in Apura. Instead in the so called Holy City they were stripped naked and dumped into a garbage truck and paraded infront of the holy and curious people. Is respect deserved for the selective few?
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#56 Oct 6, 2008
param wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly every life is worth more than the land they fight for. What was the respect given to the departed LTTE soldiers?(Those who died in the in the attack on the Airforce camp in Apura. Instead in the so called Holy City they were stripped naked and dumped into a garbage truck and paraded infront of the holy and curious people. Is respect deserved for the selective few?
Param this guy is a good kid- just a little angry let him be. He had to be in Jaffna to understand in Time he will get it.
MAHARAJA

Sri Lanka

#57 Oct 6, 2008
hiphop wrote:
<quoted text>Param this guy is a good kid- just a little angry let him be. He had to be in Jaffna to understand in Time he will get it.
Y don;t u live in jaffna.....canadave idagena huttak kiyavanava.....topi sapa vida vida innava..mehe ahinsaka tamil minissu marenava
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#58 Oct 6, 2008
MAHARAJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Y don;t u live in jaffna.....canadave idagena huttak kiyavanava.....topi sapa vida vida innava..mehe ahinsaka tamil minissu marenava
Madaya- if you are going to talk to me - talk in civilized language nothing which is hybrid with a lion. Me hutho vadiing kathakarenda eppa - oya ponse vage. Oya vage mirisu ta hondata gande one.

Since: Mar 08

Colombo

#59 Oct 6, 2008
I can remember how Janaka did the war at Walioya.... more than 300 LTTL carders dead....
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#60 Oct 6, 2008
shammie wrote:
I can remember how Janaka did the war at Walioya.... more than 300 LTTL carders dead....
And I remeber in 5 days Prabhakaran got everything back. Moral of the story what it takes a Sinhalese to do 15 months a Tamil can do it in 5.
Funny

Auckland, New Zealand

#61 Oct 6, 2008
umbe~ ammata` hemaniayan`
hiphop

Thornhill, Canada

#62 Oct 6, 2008
Funny wrote:
umbe~ ammata` hemaniayan`
Ah that is what the Arab said to you?

“Hello Everybody!”

Melbourne

#63 Oct 7, 2008
hiphop wrote:
<quoted text>Ah that is what the Arab said to you?
Your wacking the modaya today !

Colombo

#64 Oct 7, 2008
hiphop wrote:
<quoted text>And I remeber in 5 days Prabhakaran got everything back. Moral of the story what it takes a Sinhalese to do 15 months a Tamil can do it in 5.
Ohhh.... This is normal for terrorist attack.... But can you just wait for another few months (less than 5 months)...? Most probably you may not find Praba's body.

For the moment just check the current progress map of SL heroes...

Colombo

#65 Oct 9, 2008
Minister Maithiripala Sirisena escapes LTTE assassination attempt - Boralasgamuwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Sri Lankan President assures completion of coun... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tamil Chimp 2
News Alien evidence:A team of 'white gentlemen' atte... (Nov '14) Nov '14 CrimeaRiver 1
News Buddhist monk who abducted a 9-year-old boy in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Punc 4
News Sri Lanka: Terracotta artefacts of folk culture... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Tamils r terrorists 7
News Sri Lanka: SL Army conducts archaeology, The Hi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brave Tamil 2
News Hardline monks rally Sri Lanka as Buddhist front (Jan '14) Mar '14 Punc 43
More from around the web