Sri Lankan President's speech at the 4th anniversary of war victory

May 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Colombo Page

May 18, Colombo: Today we have the fourth opportunity to celebrate with dignity the great victory of our Motherland.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Muslim Swine

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Moda land is bankrupt. Dignity for the chinese...Ha Ha
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Muslim Swine wrote:
Moda land is bankrupt. Dignity for the chinese...Ha Ha
Para demala (boat tamul) still Homeless ?? ayyo pawam
Muslim Swine

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
Para demala (boat tamul) still Homeless ?? ayyo pawam
Facking Panzorotto flipper, go and wash the Italian toilets, Refugee scum from Shitlanka.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Muslim Swine wrote:
<quoted text>Facking Panzorotto flipper, go and wash the Italian toilets, Refugee scum from Shitlanka.
Hi Homeless defeated suckiliya..After very long time!!! How busy are you at toilet cleaning work ??
lvlvl

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Tamils at chimps. No one ever proved it otherwise.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

lvlvl wrote:
Tamil monkey hang!!

http://puliveeram.files.wordpress.com/2013/05...
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

lvlvl wrote:
Tamil monkey hang!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/igorbilic/684063...
James Swindon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamil monkey hang!!
What on earth is that monkey doing?!
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

James Swindon wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth is that monkey doing?!
Who you and the rest of the low life genocidal Sinhalese monkeys largely descended from low caste Indian Tamil immigrants.
Eksath Perera

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>Who you and the rest of the low life genocidal Sinhalese monkeys largely descended from low caste Indian Tamil immigrants.
Eat a Marie Biscuit and reflect on the folly of terrorism
May Balachandran be your guide
will

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamil monkey hang!!
why do you hate the Tamil people they have just as much rights as you do. why don't you try to rebuild your country instead of makeing your people look like fools
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Country is getting rebuild fast thanks to the king. One cannot rely on Tamils to support that as they are only trying to destroy the country. Enemy within an from the diaspora terror supporters. Current regime knows the only way to develop the country by not letting Tamils to undermine and destroy heard earn economy and freedom.

If there is an election today UPFA is going to be the main party!
Turd Muzzie

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Sajeewi wrote:
Country is getting rebuild fast thanks to the king. One cannot rely on Tamils to support that as they are only trying to destroy the country. Enemy within an from the diaspora terror supporters. Current regime knows the only way to develop the country by not letting Tamils to undermine and destroy heard earn economy and freedom.
If there is an election today UPFA is going to be the main party!
Ado Your king is a Facking Paedophile Mohamed. Ado Muzzie, dont desecrate Australia with your smelly arse. go back to porkistan.
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

their were many smelly tamils on board on my flight from colombo, the tamil boycott air line, sri lankan.

they were grimising at me in very subserviently with defeated mannerism. it could be your father on his way to look after your kids during teh summer holidays.

I felt sorry for the scum who was wearing three "white out" lines on his forehead.
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Defeated Tamils in the flight from colombo were smiling at all Sinhalese in subservient manner. I felt they are quite use to getting treated that way.

May be they are the low cast catholic Tamils who has send their offsprings as refugees to get away from the cast ridden toxic primitive Jaffna hindhu society.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Muslim Swine wrote:
<quoted text>Facking Panzorotto flipper, go and wash the Italian toilets, Refugee scum from Shitlanka.
He is a low life Catholic Karawa houseboy. Most probably from Negombo or Chilaw, whose low caste Paravan( Bharatha) Mukkuvan ancestors would have migrated from southern Tamil Nadu or Kerala a century ago. Now beating the extremist Sinhalese nationalistic drum. Most probably his grandparents only spoke Tamil. Most of his Sinhalese Karawa cousins and relatives are now coming to Australia in boats and claiming asylum in Australia stating that they are Tamils fleeing Sinhalese persecution, whilst this clown is beating the anti Tamil drum.
I have visited Italy twice from the very north to Rome. Beautiful country, however most (90%) Sinhalese here are Catholics and work as domestics or do very low menial jobs.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Sajeewi wrote:
their were many smelly tamils on board on my flight from colombo, the tamil boycott air line, sri lankan.
they were grimising at me in very subserviently with defeated mannerism. it could be your father on his way to look after your kids during teh summer holidays.
I felt sorry for the scum who was wearing three "white out" lines on his forehead.
Yes Karawa ayammah. I heard that like a good Sinhala ayammah you were constantly visiting the toilets and was very busy giving these Tamil cocas are good time with your filthy mouth. No wonder it smelt. No wonder they were busy grinning(not grimnising ) as they knew that the good time they were in for. I heard that you are very well known around the western Sydney slums as " Sajeewi Taxi"
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

<quoted text>He is a low life Catholic Karawa houseboy. Most probably from Negombo or Chilaw, whose low caste Paravan( Bharatha) Mukkuvan ancestors would have migrated from southern Tamil Nadu or Kerala a century ago. Now beating the extremist Sinhalese nationalistic drum. Most probably his grandparents only spoke Tamil. Most of his Sinhalese Karawa cousins and relatives are now coming to Australia in boats and claiming asylum in Australia stating that they are Tamils fleeing Sinhalese persecution, whilst this clown is beating the anti Tamil drum.
I have visited Italy twice from the very north to Rome. Beautiful country, however most (90%) Sinhalese here are Catholics and work as domestics or do very low menial jobs.
mukkuvan means fisherman(sea) in Malayalam.its not a caste name.you can see Latin Catholics(majority),c.s.i. Christians,c.s.i nadar Christians,nadar Catholics,nadar hindus,anglo Indians,eezhavas/arayans,Musli ms(marakkan, not mappila Muslims)) in them.
one of my friend is a eezhava mukkuvan from kochi.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

<quoted text>He is a low life Catholic Karawa houseboy. Most probably from Negombo or Chilaw, whose low caste Paravan( Bharatha) Mukkuvan ancestors would have migrated from southern Tamil Nadu or Kerala a century ago. Now beating the extremist Sinhalese nationalistic drum. Most probably his grandparents only spoke Tamil. Most of his Sinhalese Karawa cousins and relatives are now coming to Australia in boats and claiming asylum in Australia stating that they are Tamils fleeing Sinhalese persecution, whilst this clown is beating the anti Tamil drum.
my aunty is a nun in bologna,Italy.in her area most of the ceylonese are Buddhist.
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

<quoted text>Yes Karawa ayammah. I heard that like a good Sinhala ayammah you were constantly visiting the toilets and was very busy giving these Tamil cocas are good time with your filthy mouth. No wonder it smelt. No wonder they were busy grinning(not grimnising ) as they knew that the good time they were in for. I heard that you are very well known around the western Sydney slums as " Sajeewi Taxi"
If one wants to check go to Wikipedia and check what prebahkeran's religious affiliation was now. It is reported as Christian. Now how many Anglican, seven day Adventist or Greek Orthodox are going to be in valvatithurai. He was a karayer sulkiliya Sucking up catholic padiliya. I have heard from vellahla cast Tamil expressing that they will not allow karayer to settle in their nabourhood using thesawalama law. Now what am I to believe. Why these Tamils lie so much? Now the theory of blu eyed blond haired white Tamil siva. Are you sure your father is dark Tamil scum. There are other plausible ways you are their than the white Tamil theory how you acquired so call blond hair and white skin. Ask your mother she will tell you in confidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Discussions

Search the Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hardline monks rally Sri Lanka as Buddhist front Mar '14 Punc 43
Joy and fear for Christians in Sri Lanka Dec '13 Api dakuna 8
Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... Nov '13 Tamils R Terrorists 2
Cultural Information Center opened for Sri Lank... Nov '13 CrimeaRiver 1
The resplendent isle: Sri Lanka's botanical gar... Oct '13 CrimeaRiver 6
Sri Lanka: a brief history of Christianity (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dead Tami 9
Sri Lanka: Abducted Mannaar Tamil youth &#x91;e... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Thushara 3
•••
•••
•••
•••