Should Billy Graham's legacy be rescued?

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Q-Notes

President Barack Obama with Rev. Billy Graham at his house in Montreat, N.C., April 25, 2010.

Comments
61 - 80 of 1,638 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#62 Feb 20, 2013
No, the IPU (bbhhh)
eggrol4sell wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought you worship the UQ!!;-00

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#63 Feb 20, 2013
eggrol4sell wrote:
<quoted text>
;) U can question Billy Graham, Pope, any others, but don't question Woof!! how dare U question Wooff!!! ;-000
Yeah, some people just don't know their place.
Now go, my child, and don't slam the door!
eggrol4sell

Hanoi, Vietnam

#64 Feb 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, some people just don't know their place.
Now go, my child, and don't slam the door!
Woof, so U like Doors- people are strange lyrics.......song!! how about John Lennon God?!! it's funnie2!! hope U can educating Topix class!! don't let em know miiiis Charlie OK!!!;-000

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Feb 20, 2013
eggrol4sell wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, so U like Doors- people are strange lyrics.......song!! how about John Lennon God?!! it's funnie2!! hope U can educating Topix class!! don't let em know miiiis Charlie OK!!!;-000
No time to wallow in the mire, so maybe I can light their fire.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#66 Feb 20, 2013
Jesus has holes in his feet he would fall through now!
Thinking wrote:
Or... fill the pool with custard and keep walking.
<quoted text>
Crayz Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#67 Feb 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No time to wallow in the mire, so maybe I can light their fire.
if U vote for wind energy then U hav to hearing, Candle of the wind by Sir Elton John!!!

;-00

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68 Feb 20, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>so a man who might make $200,000/yr is filthy rich?
and therefore he must be dishonest because he is rich.
now if you really checked the facts you would see that the association pays well over 2.6 million a year in payroll taxes alone.
bg as well as all other employees of the association pay personal income taxes on their personal earnings. so, so much for "he doesn't pay TAXES, does he?".
and considering how many times they/he have been audited and the #of employees that have passed through the organization there should be some dirt to turn up or some smoke to sniff out but you can't find any. while i personally am not a fan of bg, he is at least an honest man.
so you can take your hate and sit on it until you can come up with something more than you think that he must be a "liar AND a cheat"
You have... facts--actual, linked facts to back your wild and obviously made-up shyt?

No?

Interesting. At a bare minimum, you ought to have been able to link to public tax records... but you didn't.

Interesting again.

The vast majority of the so-called "not for profit" do not have public records.

The rat, Graham is one such.

So you are simply full of sh7t here.

As is always the case with Apologizers for God (as you appear to be).

Honest?

Graham is a seller of LIES, as are ALL godbots.

As such, at a fundamental level, he is as DISHONEST as it is possible to be.

So, not even a little bit close, bub.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69 Feb 20, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>and i guess that you would be the authority on Christ's life here on this earth.
like that phantom command from Jesus to not own a single thing.
i copied this from someone else but it says what i want to say;
"If you look at the Bible pattern, you'll find the people who served God faithfully were rewarded generously. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job and David are notable in the Old Testament. Jesus's ministry had a treasurer who regularly stole money from their treasury and they still had so much that nobody noticed. Paul had wealthy people in his entourage who met ministry needs. Churches that are generous with their ministers always seem to have enough money for other needs. I always wonder about churches that try to keep their pastors "humble" by underpaying them. They dry-up before long. I'm also wonder about Christians who can't even give 10% of their income to further the greatest thing going - the Kingdom of God. They never seem to have enough money. "There is one who scatters,yet increses more;And there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty"-Prov 11:24"
The bible is 100% fiction, stupid.

And your Jewus? Never existed.

I mean-- if, as YOU claim-- this "Jewsus" character was a Genuine Godô, then at a bare-minimum, we would see...

.... documented proof, WRITTEN DURING HIS LIFE (not generations later).

Not a single document, letter, diary, book-of-whatever, was written about your Jewsus during his life.

Not one.

All--without exception-- were written 60, 90, 100's of years AFTER.

And in THOSE days? That is generations too late.

So there you go: the bible you worship?

100% fiction.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70 Feb 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Get real the crusty old bigot is filthy rich.
<quoted text>
Yep.

Especially as how Jewsus COMMANDED people to sell everything...

... hypocrites, the whole bunch.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#71 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You have... facts--actual, linked facts to back your wild and obviously made-up shyt?
No?
Interesting. At a bare minimum, you ought to have been able to link to public tax records... but you didn't.
Interesting again.
The vast majority of the so-called "not for profit" do not have public records.
The rat, Graham is one such.
So you are simply full of sh7t here.
As is always the case with Apologizers for God (as you appear to be).
Honest?
Graham is a seller of LIES, as are ALL godbots.
As such, at a fundamental level, he is as DISHONEST as it is possible to be.
So, not even a little bit close, bub.
barry wrote:
<quoted text>so a man who might make $200,000/yr is filthy rich?
and therefore he must be dishonest because he is rich.
now if you really checked the facts you would see that the association pays well over 2.6 million a year in payroll taxes alone.
bg as well as all other employees of the association pay personal income taxes on their personal earnings. so, so much for "he doesn't pay TAXES, does he?".
and considering how many times they/he have been audited and the #of employees that have passed through the organization there should be some dirt to turn up or some smoke to sniff out but you can't find any. while i personally am not a fan of bg, he is at least an honest man.
so you can take your hate and sit on it until you can come up with something more than you think that he must be a "liar AND a cheat"

and you ask if i have "facts--actual, linked facts to back your wild and obviously made-up shyt?....

it's a matter of public record. the annual reports of the association are on line. look them up or continue to live in your ignorant hate.
btw what did he ever do to you?
barry

Rainsville, AL

#72 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is 100% fiction, stupid.
And your Jewus? Never existed.
I mean-- if, as YOU claim-- this "Jewsus" character was a Genuine Godô, then at a bare-minimum, we would see...
.... documented proof, WRITTEN DURING HIS LIFE (not generations later).
Not a single document, letter, diary, book-of-whatever, was written about your Jewsus during his life.
Not one.
All--without exception-- were written 60, 90, 100's of years AFTER.
And in THOSE days? That is generations too late.
So there you go: the bible you worship?
100% fiction.
so if what you say is true then what is your fuss? no one is forcing you to watch his old campaigns on tv. no one is forcing you to donate to him. your tax $s do not subsidize him.
ooh, and those books weren't written 60-100 years later. just about all of them were written by eyewitnesses. a good group were written by men who spent just about every moment of 3.5 years with him. so if your going to reject something at least get your facts right.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#73 Feb 21, 2013
Crayz Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
if U vote for wind energy then U hav to hearing, Candle of the wind by Sir Elton John!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NoOhnrjdYOcXX
;-00
Which version - Marilyn Monroe, or Princess Diana, or the little boy who died of AIDS?

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#74 Feb 21, 2013
May I suggest a dancing rabbit to go in your fairy tale there?
barry wrote:
<quoted text>so if what you say is true then what is your fuss? no one is forcing you to watch his old campaigns on tv. no one is forcing you to donate to him. your tax $s do not subsidize him.
ooh, and those books weren't written 60-100 years later. just about all of them were written by eyewitnesses. a good group were written by men who spent just about every moment of 3.5 years with him. so if your going to reject something at least get your facts right.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#75 Feb 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
May I suggest a dancing rabbit to go in your fairy tale there?
<quoted text>
go ahead, but pray tell what was inaccurate about what was posted.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#76 Feb 21, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>barry wrote:
<quoted text>so a man who might make $200,000/yr is filthy rich?
and therefore he must be dishonest because he is rich.
now if you really checked the facts you would see that the association pays well over 2.6 million a year in payroll taxes alone.
bg as well as all other employees of the association pay personal income taxes on their personal earnings. so, so much for "he doesn't pay TAXES, does he?".
and considering how many times they/he have been audited and the #of employees that have passed through the organization there should be some dirt to turn up or some smoke to sniff out but you can't find any. while i personally am not a fan of bg, he is at least an honest man.
so you can take your hate and sit on it until you can come up with something more than you think that he must be a "liar AND a cheat"
and you ask if i have "facts--actual, linked facts to back your wild and obviously made-up shyt?....
it's a matter of public record. the annual reports of the association are on line. look them up or continue to live in your ignorant hate.
btw what did he ever do to you?
Still no links to your ... ahem ... "facts".

What did he do to me?

HE USED MY TAXES TO SUPPORT HIS HATE-SPEECH.

That is what.

He is evil, to the core-- as selfish as they come, too.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#77 Feb 21, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>so if what you say is true then what is your fuss? no one is forcing you to watch his old campaigns on tv. no one is forcing you to donate to him. your tax $s do not subsidize him.
ooh, and those books weren't written 60-100 years later. just about all of them were written by eyewitnesses. a good group were written by men who spent just about every moment of 3.5 years with him. so if your going to reject something at least get your facts right.
Lie.

All modern bible scholarship agree that the OLDEST gospel is 60 years after the alleged death of Jesus.

SIXTY YEARS.

The others are 100-120 years post-death.

Please, go back and get an actual... education.

Only lying-for-jesus people disagree here.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#78 Feb 21, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>go ahead, but pray tell what was inaccurate about what was posted.
Your lie, about eyewitnesses.

The bible has none-- not even one.

Sorry, but that is a fact, jack.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#79 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no links to your ... ahem ... "facts".
What did he do to me?
HE USED MY TAXES TO SUPPORT HIS HATE-SPEECH.
That is what.
He is evil, to the core-- as selfish as they come, too.
ok, humor me, how did he use your taxes?
barry

Rainsville, AL

#80 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lie, about eyewitnesses.
The bible has none-- not even one.
Sorry, but that is a fact, jack.
oh, so all these men just got together and conspired to write about their made up Jesus and then somehow managed to get their accounts recorded as history by secular scholars.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#81 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie.
All modern bible scholarship agree that the OLDEST gospel is 60 years after the alleged death of Jesus.
SIXTY YEARS.
The others are 100-120 years post-death.
Please, go back and get an actual... education.
Only lying-for-jesus people disagree here.
ok, let's see a link for any scholar who thinks that the oldest gospel was write sixty years after the death of Christ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Deserve 49,537
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,202
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 4 hr nhjeff 14
Gay marriage opponents take lower profile 4 hr Tam Phat 7
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 hr KiMare 24,895
Protester storms Families meeting 8 hr Fa-Foxy 4
'Gayborhoods' fade with growing acceptance of LGBT 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••