Can gays help save marriage?

Can gays help save marriage?

There are 5 comments on the www.sentinelandenterprise.com story from Aug 4, 2013, titled Can gays help save marriage?. In it, www.sentinelandenterprise.com reports that:

The rapid evolution of attitudes toward gay marriage is a wonder to behold. On few issues has public opinion moved as quickly or decisively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sentinelandenterprise.com.

skittle316

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 4, 2013
marrige itself is something done to fuffil societies standard but not really emotionally in my opinion. I've seen at least 13 different cases of gay's getting divorced which doesn't surprise because in no way does marrige define the love in a relationship, otherwise all those gay partners that have been together for 20+ aren't missing out on anything but just a costly ceremony that doesn't define there love. Marrige in most cases end in divorce there is no denying that and being gay won't change it. That's why I'll never get married, I don't need a ring or government document to show how much a person loves me, plus the legal and financial loses you get from marrige + divorce are just awfully unnecessary.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Every successful marriage, one that contributes to the happiness and well-being of the participants "saves marriage".
Chance

Grove City, PA

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah, and the majority of Americans voted for Barack Obama, too. We already know they are ignorant and deluded. This is just more proof.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
Yeah, and the majority of trolls voted for Mitt Romney, too. We already know they are ignorant and deluded. This is just more proof.
There. I fixed that for you.
david traversa

Villa Angelica, Argentina

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Gays have already taken marriage out of the junk room and given it a new lease on life .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up 7 hr Paddling has its ... 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 hr crucifiedguy 4,328
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 hr Here is what I 36,029
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 11 hr wnewso 123
News Slovenians vote in gay marriage referendum (Dec '15) 14 hr saharali 6
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 17 hr Mite Be 1,657
News Family affairs (Jul '13) Fri Himel ahamed 22
More from around the web