Michael Jackson accuser Gavin Arvizo gets married and prosecutor is guest

Dec 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

The man who accused Michael Jackson in court of abusing him has got married, with the prosecutor who accused the King of Pop among the guests.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I wish Gavin the very best congratulations. May his new life be peaceful, happy, and f'loon free.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I wish him and his bride all the happiness in the world. Give it to f'loons to find something negative to say about him, but Gavin appears strong and he won't let ignorance sabotage his new relationship.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wish Gavin a very happy marriage and so did MJ with ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ from the after life.

Gavin is waiting for the right moment to go after his pot of gold.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

goodvibrations wrote:
I wish Gavin a very happy marriage and so did MJ with ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ from the after life.

Gavin is waiting for the right moment to go after his pot of gold.
He's got the pot of gold already. A woman who loves him, unlike MJ who only groomed little boys for the purpose of diddling them.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>May his new life be filled with guilt ... unhappiness and everlasting trials.
You are cruel and sadistic. I pity any child telling you they were sexually touched by an adult you hold in high esteem. You will take the adults side over the child. I'm certain of this.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got the pot of gold already. A woman who loves him, unlike MJ who only groomed little boys for the purpose of diddling them.
I am happy for him and Gavin knew that when the DJ played “The Way You Make Me Feel,” it was a blessing from Michael Jackson from above.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
I wish Gavin the very best congratulations. May his new life be peaceful, happy, and f'loon free.
May it be peaceful from you and your filthy insinuations. Gavin does not need to be reminded of those embarrassing lies that caught him out in court.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
May it be peaceful from you and your filthy insinuations. Gavin does not need to be reminded of those embarrassing lies that caught him out in court.
Gavin behaved in court the way any child does when staring at the pajama-clad accused. Read Kenneth Lanning's profile of a pedophile. He said children are often intimidated and will change their stories. Hence, his attorney should have invoked the witness-protection clause that allows children to testify in a separate room, with a camera filming it live.

Thanks to Dr. Stanley Katz for explaining the book he wrote about false allegations of child molestation and then said he went to CPS, after talking to Gavin, I believe Gavin was molested by Michael.

Your fellow f'loons and you really ought to stop making his life hell. You make yourselves look insane.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gavin behaved in court the way any child does when staring at the pajama-clad accused. Read Kenneth Lanning's profile of a pedophile. He said children are often intimidated and will change their stories. Hence, his attorney should have invoked the witness-protection clause that allows children to testify in a separate room, with a camera filming it live.
Thanks to Dr. Stanley Katz for explaining the book he wrote about false allegations of child molestation and then said he went to CPS, after talking to Gavin, I believe Gavin was molested by Michael.
Your fellow f'loons and you really ought to stop making his life hell. You make yourselves look insane.
Gavin was caught out lying and no matter what pitiful excuse you come up with he would have been caught out.

His sick mother even turned herself into Janet Jackson and MJ's prosecutor attended the wedding. That is so like breaking boundaries and being unprofessional and reflects the shit the victim MJ endured.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He is a liar and he will never get any compassion or well wishes from me.
You were not physically there with Michael and Gavin to confidently rule out any sexual abuse happened between them. Stop calling the young man a liar. You little POS.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Gavin was caught out lying and no matter what pitiful excuse you come up with he would have been caught out.
His sick mother even turned herself into Janet Jackson and MJ's prosecutor attended the wedding. That is so like breaking boundaries and being unprofessional and reflects the shit the victim MJ endured.
So Janet Arvizo was not allowed to marry a man with the last name "Jackson"?? Since when do the Jackson family have a patent for that last name??? Child witnesses are inconsistent, not due to lying but out of nervousness and attorneys attempting to confuse them.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I do not read about scum and a Liar.but I am Just
Going to say maybe Gavin so called wife is a gold
Digger like gavin himself.there in it for the money
Maybe he maybe part of this courtcase with wade
What a big set up.and lowlife.

Michael should of never wasted is time on any these scumbags he knew what his own childhood was like and tryed to be a father figure to them
Michael was so caring and tryed to make their life better.I know what Michael would say if he was here dont even read this garbadge who wants to read about the Injustice.and gold diggers.
I completely trust Michael.and know what sort man he was.and thats a kind loving caring person.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>So Janet Arvizo was not allowed to marry a man with the last name "Jackson"?? Since when do the Jackson family have a patent for that last name??? Child witnesses are inconsistent, not due to lying but out of nervousness and attorneys attempting to confuse them.
Gavin's mother is a manipulative minx that seduced her husband for his surname so that she can cash in on MJ's name. Her husband was no accident.
It's interesting to find out what Gavin has been studying, obviously he has been doing that to gain better skills to go after the MJ fortune. He hasn't changed his spots and is the apple of his mums heart.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not physically there with Michael and Gavin to confidently rule out any sexual abuse happened between them. Stop calling the young man a liar. You little POS.
Wasn't I? You think you know everything...your arrogance is astounding...bet it gets you into trouble a lot...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Gavin's mother is a manipulative minx that seduced her husband for his surname so that she can cash in on MJ's name. Her husband was no accident.
It's interesting to find out what Gavin has been studying, obviously he has been doing that to gain better skills to go after the MJ fortune. He hasn't changed his spots and is the apple of his mums heart.
So, do you have legal documents, backing your claims? I didn't think so. You're just spouting hateful, utterly absurd comments at the people who had the courage to press charges.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you have legal documents, backing your claims? I didn't think so. You're just spouting hateful, utterly absurd comments at the people who had the courage to press charges.
You have mistaken the word courage for gall. The Arvizo family have no shame whatsoever.

Instead of venting your anger on a dead man that never molested a child let alone children why aren't you doing that to this creep?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/11/26/forme...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 12, 2013
 
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken the word courage for gall. The Arvizo family have no shame whatsoever.
Instead of venting your anger on a dead man that never molested a child let alone children why aren't you doing that to this creep?
http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/11/26/forme...
Great post gv. Real good question...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Great post gv. Real good question...
I am postive that Len will be disgusted with that sick bastard also, Jermaine.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am postive that Len will be disgusted with that sick bastard also, Jermaine.
I doubt that. I do not believe that she cares bout children...she is only here cause she is obsessed with MJ....and enjoys hating him and his supporters.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just like you Octo...but at least you admit you do not like children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••