DeLese Range: Cancer-surviving mother...

DeLese Range: Cancer-surviving mother FINALLY wears bridal gown of her dreams to renew vows

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 26, 2012, titled DeLese Range: Cancer-surviving mother FINALLY wears bridal gown of her dreams to renew vows. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A woman who has battled cancer for 23 out of the 25-years she has been married, is finally able to wear her very first wedding dress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Jeri

AOL

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Thank you for your beautiful story. I lost my sister at 42 to this disease but thanks to new research you are truly a survivor and lots of prayers for your continued journey and God Bless you and your beautiful family. In His Love, Jeri
Delese Range

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I'm sorry for the long delay of a reply. I had no clue this was even here.

I'm sorry for your loss, thank you so much for you prayers. past, persent and all future ones. I'm just carrying the cross I was given, we all have one. To, it's not about the cancers, it's totally about how I handle going through the process. For me, the victory has been won, I just have to get through this the best way I can. The only way I know to do that is with much prayer, and allow God to carry me....
Jeri wrote:
Thank you for your beautiful story. I lost my sister at 42 to this disease but thanks to new research you are truly a survivor and lots of prayers for your continued journey and God Bless you and your beautiful family. In His Love, Jeri
Fashion wigs 2013

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jun 24, 2013
http://bookmark007.com/story.php... -|-cheap-wedding-dresses-|-eve ning-dresses-2013-misses-prom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 30 min Imprtnrd 5
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 8,444
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... 16 hr Penectomies4RCC P... 6
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat huh 32,016
News ACT's first same sex newlyweds worry postal sur... Sat Carmine 1
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... Sat Tex- 19
News UK's first lesbian interfaith wedding Aug 18 Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
More from around the web