Opposed to same-sex marriage, company...

Opposed to same-sex marriage, company ends wedding business

There are 381 comments on the www.baltimoresun.com story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Opposed to same-sex marriage, company ends wedding business. In it, www.baltimoresun.com reports that:

An Annapolis company whose old-fashioned trolleys are iconic in the city's wedding scene has abandoned the nuptial industry rather than serve same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.baltimoresun.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#380 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So bacteria isn't alive? Cells aren't alive? That counters all biological science, you do realize that.
The bacteria IN the milk is "alive", not the milk itself. Unfertilized eggs? Let's say they're on the level of the bacteria, so I guess I'll concede that.

Is a fat cell life ? It doesn't self-replicate after it's formed. It doesn't heal.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#381 Jan 1, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
MD voted and it is the law. I personally am opposed, but that is my personal belief. And I don't think I have stated here at any point that gays should not marry. Please quote me where I have.
I've never been opposed to the "will of the people". I may not agree, which is my right. If the majority votes, either outcome is the "will of the people" and I fully support, whether I agree or disagree.
Thank you for clearing up many points.

Happy New Year.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#382 Jan 1, 2013
Take them down wrote:
Oh hush you big sissies no one made any death threats against I just stated what I thought the government should do to your sorry a.sses I didn't say I was going to go out and kill Homosexual's that would be illegal and I'd go to jail I know what I can do and can't do to your sorry a.sses.
So the butch marine didn't leave like he said he was going to on the other thread.

Every marine I ever knew understood what honor meant.

But you did say if you suspected your son was gay you'd kick him out. Would you do the same with the daughter? Or keep her home so you could try to personally cure her with "Daddy's Love".

So much for taking personal responsibility for the consequences of YOUR sex life!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#383 Jan 1, 2013
Hate Queers wrote:
I sat I wasn't going to go out and kill anyone and saying I think you should be killed for being gay isn't illegal. So go wine some more I can respond on here whenever I want. the only way it would have been a threat is if I said I was going to go out and kill homosexuals which I didn't say I said I thought the government should do it big difference. so you can keep your thoughts to yourself because I really don't care what you think I have not done any crime so you can shut up I know the law and my right's and I have not done anything illegal.
So you're man enough to say we should be wiped off the earth while safely sitting behind your computer, you just don't have the cajones to back up what you say. We already figured that part out.

If you were a marine I'm the next Queen of England.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#384 Jan 1, 2013
Hate Queers wrote:
I sat I wasn't going to go out and kill anyone and saying I think you should be killed for being gay isn't illegal. So go wine some more I can respond on here whenever I want. the only way it would have been a threat is if I said I was going to go out and kill homosexuals which I didn't say I said I thought the government should do it big difference. so you can keep your thoughts to yourself because I really don't care what you think I have not done any crime so you can shut up I know the law and my right's and I have not done anything illegal.
You posted anonymous death threats over the internet.

If you know the law as you claim, then you know you just violated the patriot act.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#385 Jan 1, 2013
Hate Queers wrote:
Why because we don't want a bunch of queers marrying each other we go bye what the Good book says and it says that you are an abomination before the eyes of God. Get over yourself we really don't care how you live in private we just don't want to see it in public and we shouldn't have to.
From the Bible:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Matthew 5:11

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
13:1-5

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#386 Jan 1, 2013
Okay, this topic has gotten simply ridiculous.....

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#388 Jan 1, 2013
Ya think?

Happy New Year. May it be as good to Gays and Lesbians as 2012!
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Okay, this topic has gotten simply ridiculous.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#389 Jan 1, 2013
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call it good? It is nothing but a Book of Lies.
It's only good for burning.
Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which Scripture burns.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#392 Jan 1, 2013
Your Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
No one posted any death threats The poster said he thought the Government should kill homosexuals that's his take on an idea not a death threat. He also went on to post that he knew he couldn't go out and kill random people that it is illegal and irrational. You people need to go back and read the law posting what one thinks is not making a death threat so he disagrees with your life style get over it. You can report the posts all you want no crime was done and nothing will come of it.
are all kentuckians as ignorant as you... just curious

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#393 Jan 1, 2013
Your Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
No one posted any death threats The poster said he thought the Government should kill homosexuals that's his take on an idea not a death threat. He also went on to post that he knew he couldn't go out and kill random people that it is illegal and irrational. You people need to go back and read the law posting what one thinks is not making a death threat so he disagrees with your life style get over it. You can report the posts all you want no crime was done and nothing will come of it.
hate speech none the less..get a grip
Rick

Russia

#394 Jan 1, 2013
Kudos to Annapolis Tours owner Matt Grubbs!

I admire and commend you sir!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#395 Jan 1, 2013
Rick wrote:
Kudos to Annapolis Tours owner Matt Grubbs!
I admire and commend you sir!
i agree completely... christards all need to get out of the marriage business... hope they all leave

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#396 Jan 1, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
Ya think?
Happy New Year. May it be as good to Gays and Lesbians as 2012!
<quoted text>
Same to you & yours.

2013 will be another banner year for equality, with at least 3 more states likely to pass marriage equality and DOMA being overturned.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#397 Jan 1, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
The bacteria IN the milk is "alive", not the milk itself. Unfertilized eggs? Let's say they're on the level of the bacteria, so I guess I'll concede that.
Is a fat cell life ? It doesn't self-replicate after it's formed. It doesn't heal.
I said consuming it was killing, I didn't say it was killing the milk. ;)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#399 Jan 1, 2013
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>And you hateful homofascist fanatics consider a baby to be the same as bacteria, right?
You are sick.
Interesting how you project your fantasies onto people. Tell us more about how you imagine killing babies.

Location hidden

#400 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you project your fantasies onto people. Tell us more about how you imagine killing babies.
That's about it.

Location hidden

#401 Jan 1, 2013
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>And you hateful homofascist fanatics consider a baby to be the same as bacteria, right?
You are sick.
U MAD bro?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#402 Jan 1, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW it is in most cases.
Do you like your chicken scrambled, poached, sunny, or over-easy?
over runny, or sunny for me, please. my mother, however, used to soft poach three eggs in milk and put them over buttered toast and cover it with the hot milk when we were kids... 6 or 8 heaping spoons filled with sugar made it delicious. we'd get that delicacy when we were feeling under the weather.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#403 Jan 1, 2013
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
over runny, or sunny for me, please. my mother, however, used to soft poach three eggs in milk and put them over buttered toast and cover it with the hot milk when we were kids... 6 or 8 heaping spoons filled with sugar made it delicious. we'd get that delicacy when we were feeling under the weather.
Other than the sugar, that does sound tasty. I gotta try that sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... 26 min okimar 5
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 20 hr Rose_NoHo 194
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples Tue WasteWater 49
News Irish gay marriage referendum campaigner warns ... Tue Fa-Foxy 8
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... Tue Go Blue Forever 39
News Michael Kirby warns against 'dangerous' politic... Mon Larry Craig s WC ... 26
News Why Does the Church Wink at Divorce but Get So ... Sun Theocraencyclical 9
More from around the web