Supporters of Egypt's ousted presiden...

Supporters of Egypt's ousted president dig in as police expected to move to besiege sit-ins

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 11, 2013, titled Supporters of Egypt's ousted president dig in as police expected to move to besiege sit-ins. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A newly-wed Egyptian couple show up on a stage to announce their marriage before hundreds of supporters for Egypt's ousted President Mohammed Morsi at the sit-in at Rabaah al-Adawiya mosque, which is fortified with multiple walls of bricks, tires, metal barricades and sandbags, and where protesters have installed their camp in Nasr City, Cairo, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2013
everybody knows that the muslims were planning on killing all opposition to their rule once morsi was firmly in control.

that is the way muslims work. the way islam works. the way the koran instructs muslims.

quote, "kill all ye who struggles against islam."
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-v...

one only needs to study what is currently happening around the world to realize this.

it only makes sense for the non-muslims in egypt to topple morsi. it was either that or get forced out - even killed - when morsi was established.

the muslims want their caliphate empire. and they want it now.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
everybody knows that the muslims were planning on killing all opposition to their rule once morsi was firmly in control.
that is the way muslims work. the way islam works. the way the koran instructs muslims.
quote, "kill all ye who struggles against islam."
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-v...
one only needs to study what is currently happening around the world to realize this.
it only makes sense for the non-muslims in egypt to topple morsi. it was either that or get forced out - even killed - when morsi was established.
the muslims want their caliphate empire. and they want it now.
Everybody knows, whose everybody? Only non-Muslims are risings against the Muslims in Egypt? LOL that matter is laughable since every other religion is in a minority there wont be any protests at all if that were the case. The protesters on both sides are Muslims in majority since the Islam is the majority religion. We have the political party the Muslim Brotherhood and then we have opposition groups largely composed of Muslims so your point about Islam works to kill people is invalid and very closed minded even a fool can look at the statistics of a country and tell the difference in the number of people in each religion.

"kill all ye who struggles against Islam." Reference pls? Chapter and verse from the Quran don't want stuff that you just pull out.

A study of whats is going on around the world ay? Look around not even a single Muslim country is on the offensive to conquer any other country its only all the other non-muslim countries who have sent their armies to Muslim lands in order to kill Muslims because we dont want social injustices like alcoholism, suicides, interest , abortions in our lands. We want justice to prevail for everyone not just a select few but that's always less money in some ruling elites pockets.

I suggest u learn to read and understand the Quran first and then talk about this so called violence your on about.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows, whose everybody? Only non-Muslims are risings against the Muslims in Egypt? LOL that matter is laughable since every other religion is in a minority there wont be any protests at all if that were the case. The protesters on both sides are Muslims in majority since the Islam is the majority religion. We have the political party the Muslim Brotherhood and then we have opposition groups largely composed of Muslims so your point about Islam works to kill people is invalid and very closed minded even a fool can look at the statistics of a country and tell the difference in the number of people in each religion.
"kill all ye who struggles against Islam." Reference pls? Chapter and verse from the Quran don't want stuff that you just pull out.
A study of whats is going on around the world ay? Look around not even a single Muslim country is on the offensive to conquer any other country its only all the other non-muslim countries who have sent their armies to Muslim lands in order to kill Muslims because we dont want social injustices like alcoholism, suicides, interest , abortions in our lands. We want justice to prevail for everyone not just a select few but that's always less money in some ruling elites pockets.
I suggest u learn to read and understand the Quran first and then talk about this so called violence your on about.
you must not be able to read english. I provided you with a link that lists 109 verses out of the koran that pushes for violence.

109!!!!

my favorite from the hadith... calling for the extermination of the jews.

Bukhari (52:177)- Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Location hidden

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around not even a single Muslim country is on the offensive to conquer any other country.
if that were true, then, why is it, almost every conflict in the world involves muslims?

one only needs to do a google search to get the truth, muslim.

thailand, philippines, somalia, nigeria, etc. the list goes on. let's not forget syria, egypt, libya....

yeah. right. the way you talk, you muslims are angels.

the religion of peace. right?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2008/01/age-of-...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Location hidden

#5 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not be able to read english. I provided you with a link that lists 109 verses out of the koran that pushes for violence.
109!!!!
my favorite from the hadith... calling for the extermination of the jews.
Bukhari (52:177)- Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
You must not have a brain that thinks.

First and foremost. If you want to learn about a RELIGION any RELIGION you go to its core and see what it talks about instead of going to biased website whose people dont even know Arabic properly and pretend they have proof that Islam approves violence by picking and choosing and not even COMPLETING THE VERSE they have quoted which is taken out of context anyway to back their agendas.

Now let me explain to u why the Prophet (PBUH) said that He mentioned the time when the Jews backed by the Antichrist will try and annihilate Islam and Muslims but by the help of Jesus Son of Mary (AS) who would kill the Antichrist and after that as the Bukhari Hadith goes Jews will be running hiding.... It will happen that time no where does the Hadith say its is ok to just start killing jews no where doesn it tell us to go kill every Jew you meet. With regards to Jews rite now they need to leave Palestine and abolish their illegal state called Israel which they have made on the blood of thousands upon thousands of women and children and seizure of land or face the consequences. And pls dont tell me its OK for Israel to use force but its not OK for os to defend our homes and the lives of our children.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have a brain that thinks.
First and foremost. If you want to learn about a RELIGION any RELIGION you go to its core and see what it talks about instead of going to biased website whose people dont even know Arabic properly and pretend they have proof that Islam approves violence by picking and choosing and not even COMPLETING THE VERSE they have quoted which is taken out of context anyway to back their agendas.
Now let me explain to u why the Prophet (PBUH) said that He mentioned the time when the Jews backed by the Antichrist will try and annihilate Islam and Muslims but by the help of Jesus Son of Mary (AS) who would kill the Antichrist and after that as the Bukhari Hadith goes Jews will be running hiding.... It will happen that time no where does the Hadith say its is ok to just start killing jews no where doesn it tell us to go kill every Jew you meet. With regards to Jews rite now they need to leave Palestine and abolish their illegal state called Israel which they have made on the blood of thousands upon thousands of women and children and seizure of land or face the consequences. And pls dont tell me its OK for Israel to use force but its not OK for os to defend our homes and the lives of our children.
defend YOUR homeland????

you muslims lost it during world war one when you went to war with the germans to conquer more land for your ottoman empire.

it's not your homeland anymore. deal with it. OR ELSE.

YOU muslims lost world war one, and you signed a peace treaty. HONOR IT.

it's obvious to me that you don't care about the innocents on our side, so, why should we be concerned about yours?

the answer is - we shouldn't.

the next time you as#holes do battle with israel again, I hope to god they annihilate you once and for all. and have done with the your whining.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if that were true, then, why is it, almost every conflict in the world involves muslims?
one only needs to do a google search to get the truth, muslim.
thailand, philippines, somalia, nigeria, etc. the list goes on. let's not forget syria, egypt, libya....
yeah. right. the way you talk, you muslims are angels.
the religion of peace. right?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2008/01/age-of-...
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
The meaning of Islam is peace acquired by submitting ur will to God. The word Muslim means the person who sub,its his will to God.
These conflicts ur talking about there are conflicts goin on in the west as well UK, USA, France etc the most so called sophisticated and advanced nations in the wrold there are 27 million people addicted to drugs, 89 million people addicted to alcohol, 24 million women protitute themselves legally, 8 murders are committed every 19 minutes, 2 rapes every 7 min. I can go on about the shit that goes down in Non-Muslim countries but the answer to your question why is there is conflicts in Muslim lands only? We dont want ur type of freedom, ur type of law keep it to yourselves when freedom is forced upon people who r already free of these above mentioned diseases u have conflicts.

Also when u read the Quran read it in its entirety there is also a verse in the quran which is found in no other scripture "if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind" (5:32) The Ayah states, whoever kills a soul without justification -- such as in retaliation for murder or for causing mischief on earth -- will be as if he has killed all mankind, because there is no difference between one life and another.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
defend YOUR homeland????
you muslims lost it during world war one when you went to war with the germans to conquer more land for your ottoman empire.
it's not your homeland anymore. deal with it. OR ELSE.
YOU muslims lost world war one, and you signed a peace treaty. HONOR IT.
it's obvious to me that you don't care about the innocents on our side, so, why should we be concerned about yours?
the answer is - we shouldn't.
the next time you as#holes do battle with israel again, I hope to god they annihilate you once and for all. and have done with the your whining.
OK first of all i never used the word HOMELAND so i dont know where you got that from but we dont consider something as a homeland as such it is all owned by God Almighty.
what are you on about? OMG LOL did u go to skool? u probably grew up with ur parents affected by either drugs and alcohol and did not educate you at all. Predominantly the World wars were fought between central powers and US, France and Britain on the other side. The ottomans only came in the scene not to expand but to defend their borders and most of turkey at that time the ottoman empire didnt care about any other Muslim Land except Turkey so dont even try and regard that as a Muslim war of sort it was a Nationalist war fought by Turkey. I dont know who told you that we dont care about innocents when it clearly were there are places that say ""Whoever kills a mu'ahid [non-combatant, innocent non-Muslims] will not smell the scent of paradise …" (Bukhari)take not life, which God has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom" (Koran 6:151).Yes I am sure u support Israel after they turned on us when we offered them Asylum in our lands well done u really do care about human life.
U sound like a pagan christian to me so let me tell u something that u WILL NEVER FIND IN THE QURAN Old Testament says:“Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves”(Numbers 31:17-18). OOPS THE CHANGED BIBLE EXPLICITLY ASK YOU TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/killing-of-inno...

Location hidden

#9 Aug 13, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
OK first of all i never used the word HOMELAND so i dont know where you got that from but we dont consider something as a homeland as such it is all owned by God Almighty.
what are you on about? OMG LOL did u go to skool? u probably grew up with ur parents affected by either drugs and alcohol and did not educate you at all. Predominantly the World wars were fought between central powers and US, France and Britain on the other side. The ottomans only came in the scene not to expand but to defend their borders and most of turkey at that time the ottoman empire didnt care about any other Muslim Land except Turkey so dont even try and regard that as a Muslim war of sort it was a Nationalist war fought by Turkey. I dont know who told you that we dont care about innocents when it clearly were there are places that say ""Whoever kills a mu'ahid [non-combatant, innocent non-Muslims] will not smell the scent of paradise …" (Bukhari)take not life, which God has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom" (Koran 6:151).Yes I am sure u support Israel after they turned on us when we offered them Asylum in our lands well done u really do care about human life.
U sound like a pagan christian to me so let me tell u something that u WILL NEVER FIND IN THE QURAN Old Testament says:“Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves”(Numbers 31:17-18). OOPS THE CHANGED BIBLE EXPLICITLY ASK YOU TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/killing-of-inno...
one only needs to look at what is currently happening around the world to realize that you are lying, muslim.

your kitman and taqiyya is not working.

you kill over books, movies, and cartoons.
you believe in honor killings.

need I say more?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
one only needs to look at what is currently happening around the world to realize that you are lying, muslim.
your kitman and taqiyya is not working.
you kill over books, movies, and cartoons.
you believe in honor killings.
need I say more?
I would say to you to look around the world and see whats happening with open eyes.

whats Kitman? and Taqiyya is part of the Shia cult and Shiasim is not Islam or has anything to do with Islam.
We respect all the Messengers of God

Adam,Abraham,Mosses,Jesus,Muha mmad (PBUT) therefore we dont accept people making fun of them in any way shape or form unlike sheeple like you who accept everything the government or popular media tells you to do. Ur dog on a leash.

I challenge you to find ONE place in the Quran and the Hadith that approves Honor Killing we don't believe in Honor Killings. If minority Muslims are involved in it that's there fault and they should be punished for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hindu girl weds childhood Muslim friend in Paki... 7 hr Rosa 2
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 8 hr WasteWater 49
News Carroll Daybook 15 hr Carolls Improper ... 2
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Mon mariam 176
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... Sat Ex Fan 1
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... Sat Skippy 4
News Greens against gay marriage plebiscite The Gree... Sat Rosa_Winkel 8
More from around the web