Groom gets hairy surprise

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: AthiestOz | Full story: news.ninemsn.com.au

A groom had his marriage annulled after he received a hairy surprise on his wedding day.

Comments
1 - 20 of 99 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

From the article:**According to news reports from the United Arab Emirates, an unnamed Arab ambassador had been courting his bride, a doctor, through her veil.

Forbidden to see her face until the wedding day, he relied on a photograph of the woman provided by her mother.

It was only when he lifted the veil on the wedding day to kiss the bride that he discovered she was cross-eyed and had facial hair.

The photograph of the attractive woman was revealed to be the bride's sister.**
bmz

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

?? what do you hope to achieve with Muslim with this posting??
Jared

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Hmmm.. just like when Muhammad was fiddling with Aisha, she got a HAIRY SURPRISE as well!!

This news article made me ROFL.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

AthiestOz wrote:
From the article:**According to news reports from the United Arab Emirates, an unnamed Arab ambassador had been courting his bride, a doctor, through her veil.
Forbidden to see her face until the wedding day, he relied on a photograph of the woman provided by her mother.
It was only when he lifted the veil on the wedding day to kiss the bride that he discovered she was cross-eyed and had facial hair.
Hilarious! I feel sorry for the woman. But this story is a great example of why veiling is ridiculous. No veil, no doubt about what one's fiancee really looks like.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Ah, and Muslimas claim their men love them for their intellect!

lol!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

You laugh at people's suffering in cold blood. The poor woman was humiliated. This story was not funny at all. You too veil your faces but by layers over layers of makeup to conceal your ugliness and wrinkles. And many of your women undergo many plastic surgeries. That makes you deceivers. If your men really respect your intellect and love you for being yourselves, millions of your women would not have undergone painful and dangerous plastic surgeries and sacrificed their health for just to gain men's love.
angus longstaffe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

yeah sarah as a wicked westerner i have woken up with ' many a beauty ' after a night wearing beer goggles and getting sentimental . lighten up please and let it come , let it show, let it go....let us dance and sing for everything is blessed.' there is a crack in everything. that's how the light gets in "
brother winston

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

AthiestOz wrote:
Jacob woke up after his wedding to find a different wife than the one he had thought he was marrying, too. Leah was his wife for a long time while the second wife, Rachel died giving birth to her second child.

At least the unnamed Ambassador didn't get the $145,000 back. There is no mention of whether the couple consummated the marriage or not. Sounds like the Ambassador was akin to 'Handsome Jack" of "Marie LeVeau" fame.
Az Zaqqum

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

LMAO!

I was writing a blog for BMZ...the uneducated one...and had to include this story. The timing was perfect!

Hey Sarah, what do you think?

http://azzaqqumislamicscholartotheinfidel.blo...

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Az Zaqqum wrote:
LMAO!
I was writing a blog for BMZ...the uneducated one...and had to include this story. The timing was perfect!
Hey Sarah, what do you think?
http://azzaqqumislamicscholartotheinfidel.blo...
lol!

'i'm too sexy for my shirt...'

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Sarah ___ wrote:
You laugh at people's suffering in cold blood. The poor woman was humiliated. This story was not funny at all.
We laugh at your Islam's absurdity and what it does to human beings. It is the belief in Islam that created this woman's 'humiliation'.

Since: Jan 10

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
We laugh at your Islam's absurdity and what it does to human beings. It is the belief in Islam that created this woman's 'humiliation'.
Lots of 'hairy' tales here...

http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Palestine/k...
An actual Muslim

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

This is really dumb because even if a woman chooses to wear the face veil the man who wants to marry her is allowed to look at her face before they get married. Both the bride and groom have the right to see each other and approve before they marry. So whatever this family is following is not an Islamic rule it is their own made up nonsense.
An actual Muslim

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Oh and when I say see her I mean in person not a picture. This guy shouldn't be surprised why would anyone get married to someone before seeing their face in person? Would you marry someone off of match.com just from their profile pic?
george whyte

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

classic story lol

Since: Jan 10

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
classic story lol
You're a classic example.lol

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/kprus...
Helena

Quispamsis, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Sarah ___ wrote:
You laugh at people's suffering in cold blood. The poor woman was humiliated. This story was not funny at all. You too veil your faces but by layers over layers of makeup to conceal your ugliness and wrinkles. And many of your women undergo many plastic surgeries. That makes you deceivers. If your men really respect your intellect and love you for being yourselves, millions of your women would not have undergone painful and dangerous plastic surgeries and sacrificed their health for just to gain men's love.
I have seen hundreds of beauty parlours in Dubai and Abudabhi,wherein your Arab women rush for hymen stitch up,hair removal and tons of make up on their faces.Muslims are famous for pointing their fingers on others,while they are the worst offenders of make up. Don't try to preach us.
bmz

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Face is ─Wrah ......do they know what they are doing?? DAMN!!

Cheers
BMZ

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

AthiestOz wrote:
Completely off topic question...I am the Editor on The Episcopal Church page as is Joe DeCaro. Do you have trouble with him as an Editor on these threads? I have reached my wits end with him. He is just a negative person who seeks every BAD news story out there on TEC. What is your opinion? I know that he is Roman Catholic and neither, Episcopalian or Islamic. Your take, please.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Completely off topic question...I am the Editor on The Episcopal Church page as is Joe DeCaro. Do you have trouble with him as an Editor on these threads? I have reached my wits end with him. He is just a negative person who seeks every BAD news story out there on TEC. What is your opinion? I know that he is Roman Catholic and neither, Episcopalian or Islamic. Your take, please.
Joe posts news and opinion articles that topix give access to all editors. There is no rule against an editor posting articles which some people find 'negative'. It's all a matter of opinion and perspective. If you think he is breaking the rules you always have the option of reporting him, but taking your personal opinion about him here to this board is not ethical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••