Spain issues arrest order for China's ex-leader

Nov 19, 2013 Full story: WOI-TV West Des Moines 14

A noted historian, the U.S. Interior secretary and Pennsylvania's governor are expected to be on hand for the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.

Full Story
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#1 Nov 19, 2013
""It's not easy, but it's a big step," Cantos told The Associated Press. "They are stuck in their own country and a competent court is pointing the finger at them. "

It's a start! Of course there are THOUSANDS of Chinese Communist Party Cadres guilty of the murders of MILLIONS of Chinese citizens, so this will take some time.

Just like the Nuremburg Trials did......

Brown Fascist, Red Fascist; what's the difference?
Johny Wong

Australia

#2 Nov 19, 2013
unemployment rate is high in spain. even the court have to create bogus cases to keep them look busy.
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Yes, the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is on its last legs and is seen as a gang of criminals worldwide.

No surprise all they have to offer in their "defense" is denials of their obvious crimes spewed by paid loser lackeys.

No mention by him of the fact that the unemployment rate in CCP China is higher than that in Spain, what with China having HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of SUBSISTENCE FARMERS LIVING IN POVERTY who are of course not considered or counted at all by the callous, evil, lying CCP regime that merely uses them as a pool of cheap labour!
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#4 Nov 19, 2013
"Brown Fascist, Red Fascist, it's a GOOD Fascist if it's ROTTING IN PRISON for its CRIMES!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
boring

Safi, Morocco

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Johny Wong wrote:
unemployment rate is high in spain. even the court have to create bogus cases to keep them look busy.
Killing Tibetans and Falung gong is bogus?

Add an r before the g, but you'd probably pronounce it the same.
boring

Safi, Morocco

#6 Nov 19, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
""It's not easy, but it's a big step," Cantos told The Associated Press. "They are stuck in their own country and a competent court is pointing the finger at them. "
It's a start! Of course there are THOUSANDS of Chinese Communist Party Cadres guilty of the murders of MILLIONS of Chinese citizens, so this will take some time.
Just like the Nuremburg Trials did......
Brown Fascist, Red Fascist; what's the difference?
Learn Chinese you dumb bitch, and get a life!
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#7 Nov 19, 2013
boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn Chinese you dumb bitch, and get a life!
Is THAT the BEST you can do for shallow Wu Mao spam in response to "Brown Fascist, Red Fascist, it's a GOOD Fascist if it's ROTTING IN PRISON for its CRIMES!"?

What a STUPID FOOL!

But I guess when you are trying to DEFEND THE MASS-MURDERERS of Chinese citizens you have VERY LITTLE to work with!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
boring

Safi, Morocco

#9 Nov 20, 2013
China HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT the BEST you can do for shallow Wu Mao spam in response to "Brown Fascist, Red Fascist, it's a GOOD Fascist if it's ROTTING IN PRISON for its CRIMES!"?
What a STUPID FOOL!
But I guess when you are trying to DEFEND THE MASS-MURDERERS of Chinese citizens you have VERY LITTLE to work with!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
What evidence in what I said do you have about defending Mao Zedong?

Its you I have the problem with.

And your ignorance and feelings of cultural superiority, so much so, you cant EVEN learn Chinese.

Its NOT about CCP. Its about your personal integrity and education.

Im sick of saying it.

Im sure i got the message through now.

Please learn Chinese. Thats all.Do your brain and your soul a favour.

Thats all. Now we understand.
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Worried about what the gweilo will think about the hideous and bloody kleptocracy of the dying Chinese Communist Party and so hope to only have discussions in Chinese?

tsk, tsk...

You CCP have SO MUCH to HIDE, don't you?

Now we understand.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#11 Nov 20, 2013
Spain behave as though she is still the 19th Century power where she can round up and raped the naked natives then shooting them like animals like she did in Philippines and even named the land shameless after their king.

Malaysia similarly did a trial for George W Bush and found him and USA guilty of WAR CRIMES in Iraq.

Does SUPERPOWER USA bothers with such trial?

The uneducated educated, interfering and pretentious Spanish Judges who are seemingly biased themselves should have thrown out the case citing that such complaints can only be handled by the ICCJ in the UN.

So if I filed a complaint against the Philippines President for committing genocide in Sabah as a Malaysian and the Malaysia Judges like their idiotic Spanish counterpart accepted the cases and issue a warrant of arrest for Aquino, you think Philippines or Aquino would bother!
Idiots! These Spanish nuts!

To the Sickman of Topic. Go home and take your pill.
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#12 Nov 21, 2013
The Chinese Communist Party criminals behave like they are bandit warlords, and so they must understand that they will be treated as such outside their warlord domain.

In all the rest of the world they are only criminals.
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#13 Nov 22, 2013
....they will die like Pinochet; that is the BEST they can hope for!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2013
Shouldn't current leader be arrested also?
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#16 Nov 25, 2013
just a guy i knew wrote:
Shouldn't current leader be arrested also?
Yes.

Xi Jinping is a CCP career criminal from a family of criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min not the brightest 50,009
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 2 hr Belle Sexton 32
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr KiMare 25,083
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... 7 hr Wolfman 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Worth Repeating 31,279
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 15 hr Grau 90
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 19 hr eJohn 252

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE