Check the mailbox: Royal wedding invi...

Check the mailbox: Royal wedding invitations posted

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Check the mailbox: Royal wedding invitations posted. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Keep an eye on the mailbox - Britain's Prince William and bride-to-be Kate Middleton have sent out invites to their hotly anticipated royal wedding to around 1,900 guests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Rich U

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
I have declined my invitation. I hope it gets forwarded to a deserving soul.
Les

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Rich U wrote:
I have declined my invitation. I hope it gets forwarded to a deserving soul.
I'll take it. Me an Kate is gonna have a dance.
Breaking News

Wilmington, DE

#3 Feb 23, 2011
love it !

“"Molon Labe"”

Since: Oct 09

North Afghanistan

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Oh dear...what'll I wear??

Should I go with the "Wranglers" or the Levi 501's with button up fly?? Pressed of course!

Nothing says "Celebration" like line dancing in Buckingham Palace's Grand Ballroom.

Since: Nov 13

Nanjing, China

#5 Nov 11, 2013
I bought my invitations at invitesweddings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 5 min Suezanne 22
News 'This is the Trump era': Sessions takes aim at ... 43 min Singledad 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 hr South Knox Hombre 5,576
News Trump's polarizing policies push some to greate... Fri Member 7
News LGBT rights 'absolutely central' to my belief i... Apr 19 Rubio s Foam Partays 3
News Lacusong: What is your religion's ultimate goal? Apr 19 True Christian wi... 5
News 'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... (Aug '14) Apr 18 Dysfunctional Women 124
More from around the web