Minneapolis mayor to Chicago gays: Marry in my city

Sep 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Tribune

Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak plans to travel to Chicago Thursday to unveil a print and digital ad campaign inviting gay couples to marry in his city in the wake of a new Minnesota law that opens the doors to such unions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
liberal leader

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

this liberal left win nut job of a mayor had better also be traveling the state of Minnesota to promote Christian marriage, we will be watching this one.
Swamp Mans Bagonies

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah! Get gay married in the twin cities. Then return home to Chicongo and get a 21 gun salute from the gangbangers.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

liberal leader wrote:
this liberal left win nut job of a mayor had better also be traveling the state of Minnesota to promote Christian marriage, we will be watching this one.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but many same sex marriages are Christian marriages. You got your wish.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you, but many same sex marriages are Christian marriages. You got your wish.
I really don't mind breaking this to you....

But, Jesus was not really into Debauched Homosexuals getting Married.......not good for the Soul to turn ones mind over to ones reprobate self.

There is nothing "Christ-like" in playing Married with the Object of your Despicable Desires.

(By the Way Fruitcake, YOU do not get to change Christs Lessons and examples to fit your Sick Desires....His words are in the Good Book, written and re-written 2013 years ago)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Dear, they may not be your idea of a Christian wedding, but you aren't God and you're only praying that he agrees with you. Sorry.
He Seems To Forget

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

It's the Taxpayers city and he is also paid by the Taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••