Six same-sex couples marry on histori...

Six same-sex couples marry on historic first day in Hawaii

There are 13 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Six same-sex couples marry on historic first day in Hawaii. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Wedding couples wait for their midnight wedding ceremonies at the Marriage Equality at Midnight Ceremonies at the Leahi Club Lounge on the 30th floor of the Sheraton Waikiki.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Time to move from this God forsaken state.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Clayton Hee...don't forget that name when you go to the ballot box.
JRB

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Dec 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Time to move from this God forsaken state.
Don't leave us AI. You had me at 6 Same Sex.
Pau

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Dec 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Time to move from this God forsaken state.
bye!!!!
GWBush problems

Mililani, HI

#6 Dec 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Time to move from this God forsaken state.
Wait till you find out the mainland is worse. Grass always looks greener on the other side of the great pond. Make sure to buy a big azz gun when you get there.
Maui not no ka oi

Honolulu, HI

#7 Dec 3, 2013
What is this world coming to?
Maui not no ka oi

Honolulu, HI

#8 Dec 3, 2013
GWBush problems wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till you find out the mainland is worse. Grass always looks greener on the other side of the great pond. Make sure to buy a big azz gun when you get there.
Depends what part of the mainland. None of the red states have legalized gay marriage. Hawaii isn't the first but it will be the last.
Local kine voting

Mililani, HI

#9 Dec 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Clayton Hee...don't forget that name when you go to the ballot box.
So what bra he stay local so garanns he goin be da winna. You expect us fo vote 4 one mainland transplant or 1 Republican it ain't goin happen hea bra. Be4 wen we was a territory we had no choice cause one outsider forced us to obey one haole from da mainland. We wen learn about dat BS and we neva will let dat happen again. If you no like it den it is time to go Aloha haole boi.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#11 Dec 4, 2013
Local kine voting wrote:
<quoted text> You expect us fo vote 4 one mainland transplant or 1 Republican it ain't goin happen hea bra..
Eh bra no ack...you went vote for da haole from New York. You know da one went let da gays marry now everybody stay piss off. I don't know why dey stay piss off ...das wot you get fo voting fo one haole liberal from New York instead of da local Hawaiian Christian bruddah.
U gay fcka

Mililani, HI

#13 Dec 4, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh bra no ack...you went vote for da haole from New York. You know da one went let da gays marry now everybody stay piss off. I don't know why dey stay piss off ...das wot you get fo voting fo one haole liberal from New York instead of da local Hawaiian Christian bruddah.
Bra no act you 1 mahu and we no bodda you. Who I wen vote for is none of your naele haole beesiwaxx. Just as long as he stay local , and wen punahou dats good enuff for me. I wen vote 4 Abercrummy cause he wen spark Obama wen he wen cum out his Haole maddas punani. 4 real bra. Dats good enuf 4 me.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#15 Dec 8, 2013
Local kine voting wrote:
<quoted text>So what bra he stay local so garanns he goin be da winna. You expect us fo vote 4 one mainland transplant or 1 Republican it ain't goin happen hea bra. Be4 wen we was a territory we had no choice cause one outsider forced us to obey one haole from da mainland. We wen learn about dat BS and we neva will let dat happen again. If you no like it den it is time to go Aloha haole boi.
so what he's a local he's the biggest queer in hawaii,and belive me ill make sure he don't win next election.nuff said brother!and may the devil bless him and his family with much pain!

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#16 Dec 8, 2013
U gay fcka wrote:
<quoted text>Bra no act you 1 mahu and we no bodda you. Who I wen vote for is none of your naele haole beesiwaxx. Just as long as he stay local , and wen punahou dats good enuff for me. I wen vote 4 Abercrummy cause he wen spark Obama wen he wen cum out his Haole maddas punani. 4 real bra. Dats good enuf 4 me.
then you're a dumb azz like clayton and neal.that is why hawaii will be the first state to get blown to bits because of stupid kanaka's like you and that other local dude.so enough said brother!
H Clinton

Mililani, HI

#18 Dec 8, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>so what he's a local he's the biggest queer in hawaii,and belive me ill make sure he don't win next election.nuff said brother!and may the devil bless him and his family with much pain!
Obama cannot run again, so the next president is H Clinton. Watch the crybaby Republicans cry for 8 more years. AI and Guru will probably commit Hari kari but they both are to much of a puzzi to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband of Luxembourg's gay Prime Minister join... 5 min Oscar 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min Rose_NoHo 6,188
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 54 min Dr Know 11
News New Art Therapy Studio Draws on Power of Expres... 21 hr Dive4lifeblue 2
News Daycare worker, 23, is charged with the murder Sun Fit2Serve 2
News Church of Scotland moves closer to letting mini... Fri Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News From the Mouth of Muhammad: 'Allah Will Wed Me ... May 26 Muslims lie all t... 2
More from around the web