Prime minister, Governor General offe...

Prime minister, Governor General offer congrats on news of royal pregnancy

There are 5 comments on the Canada.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Prime minister, Governor General offer congrats on news of royal pregnancy. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper and his wife Laureen passed on their best wishes Monday, as did Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Hal

North Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Hun

Kitimat, Canada

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Since these two are cousins one does wonder if the baby will be a mutant.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#4 Dec 4, 2012
..well GOOD...Me inner-psychic-hunch ..prediction..is ...''100''%...correct and right on...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Drake Baby Formula wrote:
She just upload a picture of some random fecals on her twitting account. Hope her twitter doesnt get all messed up by the pregnancy. Those tend to blow a girls twitter account wide open flaps.
..whew...cookoo...
God Save The Queen

Toronto, Canada

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Drake Baby Formula wrote:
She just upload a picture of some random fecals on her twitting account. Hope her twitter doesnt get all messed up by the pregnancy. Those tend to blow a girls twitter account wide open flaps.
Better than having your wide open anal sphincter problem, due to all the rods you take up the bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 18 hr Sco-ttt 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Tue Lips9431 4,722
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... Tue Xstain Mullah Aroma 17
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) Mon fathiwady 13
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy (Apr '15) Dec 5 SaintSin242 37
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed Dec 5 Mitts Gold Taliblets 8
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... Dec 5 filmsz 74
More from around the web