Watch Diana Nyad finish the endurance...

Watch Diana Nyad finish the endurance swim of her life

There are 7 comments on the The Campbell Reporter story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Watch Diana Nyad finish the endurance swim of her life. In it, The Campbell Reporter reports that:

U.S. swimmer Diana Nyad, 64, adjusts her goggles before jumps into the water and start her swim to Florida from Havana, Cuba, Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Campbell Reporter.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Kudos to this brave & foolish woman!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#2 Sep 3, 2013
by EDITOR on DECEMBER 15, 2010
Next time your kid comes home in a Che Guevara T-shirt, ask him if he knows what the Cuban murderer of Cubans actually stood for. Sit him down, strip the gauze of ignorance from his eyes and have him read these Guevara quotes.

Then burn the damn T-shirt.

1.“Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!”

The only good Che Guevara is a dead Che Guevara
2.“Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary.”

3.“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”

4.“A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.

5.“I am not Christ or a philanthropist, old lady, I am all the contrary of a Christ … I fight for the things I believe in, with all the weapons at my disposal and try to leave the other man dead so that I don’t get nailed to a cross or any other place.”

6.“If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot.”

7. Che wanted the result of the Cuban missile crisis to be an atomic war.“What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”

8.“In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche, would not hesitate to squish him like a worm.”

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/10-che-guevara-q ...///////

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Now all the young citizens of the island prison are getting ideas....who needs a raft? just swim away! Better risk the sharks than live oppressed!
Don From Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
Now all the young citizens of the island prison are getting ideas....who needs a raft? just swim away! Better risk the sharks than live oppressed!
If that's the case, Cuba should be prepared for an influx of refugees FROM THE USA!
Don from Canada T

Franklin, NJ

#5 Sep 4, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
by EDITOR on DECEMBER 15, 2010
Next time your kid comes home in a Che Guevara T-shirt, ask him if he knows what the Cuban murderer of Cubans actually stood for. Sit him down, strip the gauze of ignorance from his eyes and have him read these Guevara quotes.
Then burn the damn T-shirt.
1.“Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!”
The only good Che Guevara is a dead Che Guevara
2.“Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary.”
3.“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”
4.“A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.
5.“I am not Christ or a philanthropist, old lady, I am all the contrary of a Christ … I fight for the things I believe in, with all the weapons at my disposal and try to leave the other man dead so that I don’t get nailed to a cross or any other place.”
6.“If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot.”
7. Che wanted the result of the Cuban missile crisis to be an atomic war.“What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”
8.“In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche, would not hesitate to squish him like a worm.”
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/10-che-guevara-q ...///////
yes
uoppp

Tempe, AZ

#6 Sep 4, 2013
cool
Indio Buster

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2013
After this,there will be many Cubans swimming from Cuba to escape from Castro's paradise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 14 min Belle Sexton 34,842
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 55 min Poof1 1,219
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... (Mar '15) 1 hr Zorri 7,259
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr Just Think 322
News Reluctant Kentucky clerk gets time for gay marr... 1 hr happy capitalist 22
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 3 hr said 25
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 17
More from around the web