Ronan Keating cancels Australian gig

Ronan Keating cancels Australian gig

There are 1 comment on the story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Ronan Keating cancels Australian gig. In it, reports that:

Ronan Keating has cancelled a gig in Newcastle, Australia, which was scheduled to take place next month "due to unforeseen circumstances." The 35-year-old Life is a Rollercoaster singer was due to play the Newcastle Entertainment Centre on Tuesday March 5, but promoters McManus Entertainment have announced that the gig has been scrapped.

Join the discussion below, or

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah very disappointing considering the date has been replaced with another sydney show, its quite unfair really...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I can't wait for wedding I never had': Transge... 1 hr Bloomp 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Rose_NoHo 4,398
News The fight for religious liberty 4 hr DebraE 33
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) 5 hr Giggle2421 57
News Why a British Bill That Would Pardon Men Convic... 22 hr Fundie Fatwazz De... 1
News Ashers gay cake appeal decision is due Monday Sat Fundie Fatwazz De... 6
News Anti-gay marriage protesters return to French s... Sat Gremlin 7
More from around the web