Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unio...

Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public

There are 369 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Sep 4, 2013, titled Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

A state legislator in Mexico is causing a stir by asking authorities not to allow gay weddings in public spaces because it confuses children in a state that just approved same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#98 Sep 7, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
How many gay men do you think there are?
Generous statistics put the gay male population at close to 10%. Most antigay groups though insist there aren't that many.
Scientific studies into human sexual behavior show that 36% of all men, gay and straight, admit to having anal sex. Do the math. Even if we assume the high number for gay men (10%) that leaves 26% for straight men.
There are WAY more straight men having anal sex than gay men. If your problem is with a particular sex act then you should be haranguing the right people which should be straight men since they're the largest group doing that particular act.
Here's an article about the statistics: http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/...
(The study was done by the Centers for Disease Control in the USA.)
That is exactly what I object to. When someone says straight men do anal sex more than gay men because there are many more straight men than gay men in the world, that's spin.

Most good men are straight. Most bad men are straight. Most geniuses are straight. Most morons are straight...see where I am going with this?

Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. There. I removed your spin.

Approx. 67% of gay men routinely do anal sex. Approx. 34% of straight men have tried anal sex. There. I removed your spin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I object to. When someone says straight men do anal sex more than gay men because there are many more straight men than gay men in the world, that's spin.
Most good men are straight. Most bad men are straight. Most geniuses are straight. Most morons are straight...see where I am going with this?
Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. There. I removed your spin.
Approx. 67% of gay men routinely do anal sex. Approx. 34% of straight men have tried anal sex. There. I removed your spin.
you have something against anal sex between consenting adults, francis? seems your spin on equality support is spinning down the drain.....
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#100 Sep 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have something against anal sex between consenting adults, francis? seems your spin on equality support is spinning down the drain.....
I can see him now, taking a survey at the mall.... "Excuse me, sir. Do you engage in butt sex?"
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#101 Sep 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have something against anal sex between consenting adults, francis? seems your spin on equality support is spinning down the drain.....
See now you're changing the subject to ad hominem. Because you're a loser.

I have nothing against anal sex. What I object to is someone like you spinning it that it is more common among heterosexual men than gay men. That is not true, that is spin. Next time I see it I will point it out too.

Sure, more straight men do it because there are more straight men. Duh. But most straight men don't. And most gay men do. Spin that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#102 Sep 7, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see him now, taking a survey at the mall.... "Excuse me, sir. Do you engage in butt sex?"
No. I read it from various professional papers and the CDC's own website. Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. Fact.

Next time someone spins it differently I'll be there again. Because making you mad is fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#103 Sep 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Seems your dopey argument has gone down the drain.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#104 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I read it from various professional papers and the CDC's own website. Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. Fact.
Next time someone spins it differently I'll be there again. Because making you mad is fun.
Silly me, I just got done reading a wonderful biography of Abraham Lincoln, while you have been using YOUR time quenching your intellectual thirst for anal news.

Who knew the libraries and internet are CHOCKED full of butt sex articles! How proud you must be to have dug this up.

I guess your slavering interests are further "south" than mine are.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#105 Sep 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Silly me, I just got done reading a wonderful biography of Abraham Lincoln, while you have been using YOUR time quenching your intellectual thirst for anal news.
Who knew the libraries and internet are CHOCKED full of butt sex articles! How proud you must be to have dug this up.
I guess your slavering interests are further "south" than mine are.
I took a class on marriage sexuality and the family. And had to do the research and write a paper. I got an A.

A little retirement hobby, social "science". My profession is Geology. Thought I'd get a little knowledge about psuedo-science since I've already proven myself as a real scientist.

Palm Springs, California

#106 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a class on marriage sexuality and the family. And had to do the research and write a paper. I got an A.
A little retirement hobby, social "science". My profession is Geology. Thought I'd get a little knowledge about psuedo-science since I've already proven myself as a real scientist.
Oh, lord, why don't you drive over to San Francisco, stand on the roof of the Mark Hopkins Hotel and toot your own horn a little LOUDER? I'm sure everyone in town could hear your brags then. Maybe the top of Coit Tower, if the Mark Hopkins won't let you up on their roof, would do.

Thank you for providing your resume. We'll get back to you as soon as we make up our minds.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#109 Sep 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, lord, why don't you drive over to San Francisco, stand on the roof of the Mark Hopkins Hotel and toot your own horn a little LOUDER? I'm sure everyone in town could hear your brags then. Maybe the top of Coit Tower, if the Mark Hopkins won't let you up on their roof, would do.
Thank you for providing your resume. We'll get back to you as soon as we make up our minds.
Why don't you? I cannot stand up. I need help to get out of my wheelchair.

Advocating gay marriage- GOOD!
Advocating types of marriage you don't like- BAD!!

I get your message. It's bogus.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#110 Sep 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, lord, why don't you drive over to San Francisco, stand on the roof of the Mark Hopkins Hotel and toot your own horn a little LOUDER? I'm sure everyone in town could hear your brags then. Maybe the top of Coit Tower, if the Mark Hopkins won't let you up on their roof, would do.
I love it. One of you morons says where's your proof? When I submit it you say I am bragging.

See how you are? Now you try to change the subject to me bragging instead of the proof I gave you.

But Frankie is here to remind you. Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#111 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. One of you morons says where's your proof? When I submit it you say I am bragging.
I don't understand why Curteese is picking on you. You're clearly not an enemy or troll.
Every Liberal

Knoxville, TN

#112 Sep 7, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
I'm glad to see Mexico taking a stand for decency and the protection of children!
Thank goodness for Russia and Mexico!
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#117 Sep 8, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you Queer pedophiles only molest little boys and not little girls?
I molest both boys AND girls. Ha, ha!
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#118 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Louisville Fagg@t, there's no little boys under the age of 13 here for you, Get Lost.
I want them all to myself.

Palm Springs, California

#119 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you Queer pedophiles only molest little boys and not little girls?
Oh, that job is saved for YOU, since some hetero males molest girls, according to YOUR logic, all hetero men molest girls.

How many girls have you molested this year, Chester Molester?

Palm Springs, California

#120 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Louisville Fagg@t, there's no little boys under the age of 13 here for you, Get Lost.
Washington DC molester, there's no little girls of 13 for you Get Lost.

Palm Springs, California

#121 Sep 8, 2013
Every Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness for Russia and Mexico!
Why, do they NOT make up false names every single post? If so, LITTLE liar, good for them!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#122 Sep 8, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Curteese is picking on you. You're clearly not an enemy or troll.
It's because he's a butthead.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#123 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
ahahhahahahahahaha

Rubbish.

You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.

Looks like you could use a few lessons about mental health. You don't control my emotions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 3 hr Eagle 12 57
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 hr Just here to help 36,048
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Shiralee 5,286
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) 20 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 65
News OK divorce bill passes committee vote Wed wontyoumarrymebill 1
News Ivanka Trump takes daughter Arabella to the Sup... Wed Jeff Brightone 1
News The Orchard seeks withdrawal from UMC Feb 21 Democrats 17
More from around the web