Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unio...

Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public

There are 369 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Sep 4, 2013, titled Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

A state legislator in Mexico is causing a stir by asking authorities not to allow gay weddings in public spaces because it confuses children in a state that just approved same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#69 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so where did you get your percentages bub? Then say if 10% percent of the population is gay...and only 66% are having anal sex...that's still more straight men having anal sex than gays..or in 'straight' speak..'using the back door'.. LOL You've proved nothing..
The attempt to ignore there are far more straight men and women having anal sex than there are gay men and women having anal sex, remains unsupportable.

It also remains irrelevant, as we do not restrict fundamental rights on the basis of what consenting adults may or may not do in private.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#70 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. Then stop deluding yourself.
About 66% of gay men ROUTINELY do anal sex. Less than 37% of straight men HAVE TRIED anal sex according to the most trusted unbiased studies.
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not. Next time someone tries to spin it, I'll bust them again.
Poodle. 37% of straight men HAVE TRIED to be the RECEPTIVE partner of anal sex. The number of straight men that ROUTINELY engage in anal sex as the active partner is more like 80%.

So why the obsession with anal sex? You not getting any?

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#71 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when someone gay says straight people do anal sex more than gays and someone calls them on that lie, you call them "sexphobes" and off topic. And then declare you won the argument.
Not at all. You're misusing the numbers, which is what all idiots do that don't understand basic math.

If **100%** of gay men ROUTINELY engaged in gay sex, they would still be out outnumbered by SEVEN TIMES by the number of straight men doing it, even using your twisted numbers.

Wanna know why?? Of course you don't, but I'll tell you. Because straight men outnumber gay men by something like 20 to 1.

So let's take your pretend numbers and do the math, okay??

Gay men having anal sex - 66% of roughly 5% of men - 0.033 or 3.3 per hundred men.

Straight men having anal sex - 37% of 95% of men - 0.3515 or *35* per hundred men.

So, by your own numbers, for every gay man having anal sex, there are more than *10* STRAIGHT men doing the same thing.

And if you use *actual* numbers, you'll find that your 35 per 100 number is off by just about half. The real number is more like 75-80 per 100 straight men are engaging in anal sex on a routine basis.

Don't try to play with numbers you don't understand, dear. You'll lose every time.

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#72 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so where did you get your percentages bub? Then say if 10% percent of the population is gay...and only 66% are having anal sex...that's still more straight men having anal sex than gays..or in 'straight' speak..'using the back door'.. LOL You've proved nothing..
I love it when they make it this easy! They have no clue what they're talking about.

In all the years I've been asking straight women about the sexual habits of straight men (call it a weird hobby of mine!), ONLY ONCE have I run into a woman that's told me that she knew ONE GUY that didn't want to have "back door" sex with her.

ONE GUY out of easily a thousand straight guys who's girlfriends (and wives) have been happy to share with me the intimate details of their guy's sexual preferences. EASILY.

Most of the stats I've seen are that something like 80-some percent of straight guys engage in anal sex on a fairly regular basis. And I'm guessing that the 20-some percentage that don't are only not doing it because the women their having sex with aren't into it. Otherwise, they'd be all over it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#73 Sep 6, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when they make it this easy! They have no clue what they're talking about.
In all the years I've been asking straight women about the sexual habits of straight men (call it a weird hobby of mine!), ONLY ONCE have I run into a woman that's told me that she knew ONE GUY that didn't want to have "back door" sex with her.
ONE GUY out of easily a thousand straight guys who's girlfriends (and wives) have been happy to share with me the intimate details of their guy's sexual preferences. EASILY.
Most of the stats I've seen are that something like 80-some percent of straight guys engage in anal sex on a fairly regular basis. And I'm guessing that the 20-some percentage that don't are only not doing it because the women their having sex with aren't into it. Otherwise, they'd be all over it.
I got them from reading the most trusted unbiased studies for a paper I wrote. Where did you get yours?

"... something like 80% of straight guys" Too funny! You just pulled that out of your ass.

Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#74 Sep 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How thoughtful for you to spend some much time doing such VIVID research. Now, YOU are what I call a gay friendly hetero!
Many years ago, I was working in a place that a new building was being built next door to. I could hear the construction workers gabbing all day, but they could NOT see me since my place had dark windows. I could hear them bragging about sex all day long. All of them talked about anal as if it were some grand prize, how they had to BEG and CAJOLE their wives or girl friends into doing it. If they did, they were jubilant about it and could NOT wait to tell all the details. Are vaginas THAT BORING and tedious to you guys?
I was just setting the record straight. You and your ilk try to spin it that anal sex is more common among heterosexuals than among homosexual men because there are more hetero men. That is spin. And pretty cheap spin. Most good men are straight. That's spin too. See how that works?

Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. Spin that.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#78 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. Then stop deluding yourself.
About 66% of gay men ROUTINELY do anal sex. Less than 37% of straight men HAVE TRIED anal sex according to the most trusted unbiased studies.
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not. Next time someone tries to spin it, I'll bust them again.
Again with anal sex? Is that ALL you think of? Golly, your wife's vagina must be a true horror if you are so OBSESSED with anal. I actually feel sorry for you.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#79 Sep 6, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said, You QUEERS LIKE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERVERTED SEXCAPADES, because it' NOT NORMAL.
I suppose you sit and shoot off your mouth round the clock, telling all your pals at the tavern or at work or wherever you spend "guy" time with your buddies, all the things you and wifey do, since it is NORMAL.

"So, Mrs. AssTroll and I did mutual oral for half an hour and then I entered he from behind for a while, then finished off on her titties."

"OK. great AssTroll, great, anyone see the game last night? I liked it when they called time out with only 20 seconds to play and.."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that Mrs. AssTroll likes to blow me before bed, makes us both sleepy. She blew me for over an hour last night!"

"Great, uh, AssTroll, can we PLEASE talk about something OTHER than your sex life?"

"Oh, no! Since my sex life is NORMAL, I must talk about it constantly. I sure do on Topix! So, anyway, I ate her out for almost 45 minutes last Saturday after dinner..and, hey, where's everyone going? Come on, guys, we have to talk about NORMAL stuff! Hey, come on, I'll buy a round of drinks? Oh, OK, see you all at work on Monday. I'll have LOADS of NORMAL stories to tell you then!"

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#80 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said, You QUEERS LIKE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERVERTED SEXCAPADES, because it' NOT NORMAL.
Oh dear. The AssTroll has started yelling. Apparently, he's getting frustrated because no one pays enough attention to him. Poor AssTroll.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#83 Sep 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Again with anal sex? Is that ALL you think of? Golly, your wife's vagina must be a true horror if you are so OBSESSED with anal. I actually feel sorry for you.
I am just setting the record straight. One of you fruitloops tried to spin it that heterosexual men did anal sex more than homosexual men. I simply called bullsh!t. If you can prove me wrong do it. No need for accusing me of being obsessed with anal. That's desperate ad hominem. Irrelevant. It just proves you have no argument.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#84 Sep 6, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear. The AssTroll has started yelling. Apparently, he's getting frustrated because no one pays enough attention to him. Poor AssTroll.
Wolfgang said, getting frustrated because no one pays enough attention to him.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#85 Sep 6, 2013
Curteese and eJohn go into a bar. The bartender says "Get the hell out of here."

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86 Sep 6, 2013
Woops! I forgot Wolfgang went into the bar with Curteese and eJohn too. Then the bartender said "Get the hell out of here."

Kinda screwed it up! Oh well. Good enough for you fruitloops. You get my drift.

Naah. I'd have a drink with you silly jackasses any day. As long as you buy!
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#87 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. Spin that.
I only do anal sex with little boys.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

I Am What I Am.

#88 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I only do anal sex with little boys.
!!! LOL!
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#92 Sep 7, 2013
charged in 2012 for molesting a 10 year old boy. Settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money to the parents of the kid. This Queer Pedophile should NEVER be aloud to be around children, especially little boys. Sick Bastar:d
Wait. Sorry, that was me again. I just can't stop lying. It's a disease.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

I Am What I Am.

#93 Sep 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Unless you have proof for a horrible accusation like that, best to NOT make libelous statements.
Thanks. I reported the little troll.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#94 Sep 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just setting the record straight. One of you fruitloops tried to spin it that heterosexual men did anal sex more than homosexual men. I simply called bullsh!t. If you can prove me wrong do it. No need for accusing me of being obsessed with anal. That's desperate ad hominem. Irrelevant. It just proves you have no argument.
How many gay men do you think there are?

Generous statistics put the gay male population at close to 10%. Most antigay groups though insist there aren't that many.

Scientific studies into human sexual behavior show that 36% of all men, gay and straight, admit to having anal sex. Do the math. Even if we assume the high number for gay men (10%) that leaves 26% for straight men.

There are WAY more straight men having anal sex than gay men. If your problem is with a particular sex act then you should be haranguing the right people which should be straight men since they're the largest group doing that particular act.

Here's an article about the statistics: http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/...
(The study was done by the Centers for Disease Control in the USA.)
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#96 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Stay away from girls, breeder.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#97 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
We have YOU to do that for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... (Jun '17) 6 hr Anonymous 23
News Miss America 2005 marries same-sex partner in A... 17 hr Wondering 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Apr 16 Wisdom of Ages 19,226
News Colorado Springs' 'church of misfits' Apr 15 jac 1
News Missouri governor's scandal ensnares unwitting ... Apr 15 RustyS 1
News In Pennsylvania, it's open season on undocument... Apr 15 spud 6
News Ontario teen Faith Dickinson receives invite to... Apr 14 Bond 1