Gay marriage ban fight gears up

Aug 16, 2011 Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times 210

If you're a registered voter living in Henderson or Buncombe counties, your phone may be ringing with a purpose in the next few days.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
NOpartofit

Sylva, NC

#1 Aug 18, 2011
U homosexual infidels are an abomination before God.
Sandy

Tatum, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
And they will surely burn in the depths of hell unless they repent!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>And they will surely burn in the depths of hell unless they repent!!!
Strap it down, R1, your little bulge is showing.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#4 Aug 18, 2011
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>And they will surely burn in the depths of hell unless they repent!!!
to answer your idiotic question from the cafe,,,
This post of yours is a good joke!

hell,, yer living in your own hell of obsessive compulsive idiocy now! LMAO!!!!!! ya just can;t give up topix !!..
NOpartofit

Franklin, NC

#5 Aug 18, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
hell,, yer living in your own hell of obsessive compulsive idiocy now! LMAO!!!!!! ya just can;t give up topix !!..
NO one is born gay- people choose- good or evil. I for one would rather be a BORN again CHRISTIAN - certain where I will be spending ETERNITY ! Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for EVIL, and this world will not be allowed to get away with such VILE and EVIL ways! so all of u who have the evil spirit of homosexuality and refuse to repent, accept Jesus Christ and turn away from sin - are choosing to follow satan. so go ahead and laugh if u want to- sure their were people who laughed @ Noah until the flood came!

Hollywood, CA.

#6 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> NO one is born gay- people choose- good or evil. I for one would rather be a BORN again CHRISTIAN - certain where I will be spending ETERNITY ! Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for EVIL, and this world will not be allowed to get away with such VILE and EVIL ways! so all of u who have the evil spirit of homosexuality and refuse to repent, accept Jesus Christ and turn away from sin - are choosing to follow satan. so go ahead and laugh if u want to- sure their were people who laughed @ Noah until the flood came!
up yers..
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text>NO one is born gay- people choose- good or evil. I for one would rather be a BORN again CHRISTIAN - certain where I will be spending ETERNITY ! Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for EVIL, and this world will not be allowed to get away with such VILE and EVIL ways! so all of u who have the evil spirit of homosexuality and refuse to repent, accept Jesus Christ and turn away from sin - are choosing to follow satan. so go ahead and laugh if u want to- sure their were people who laughed @ Noah until the flood came!
Okay there Noah I'm laughing where's your flood? Sorry but I think gays are winning because the world is slowly being flooded with gays and people who accept and fight alongside gays. I'm not all gay rights and wearing rainbows and stuff but I think homophobes are funny. Call me an exorcism cause I accept them and I have been a Christian since I was 8 been in church my whole life. Never knew I was demon filled

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#8 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
So, you are fine with gay Christians? How about athiest heterosexuals? Are they an "abomination", too?

The entire US of A

#9 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> NO one is born gay- people choose- good or evil........!
LOL. we know which you chose, and it isn't Good.

Tell us how you know that sexual orientation is chosen. Prove it.

Explain, in detail how one can "choose" to be only attracted to the same gender. Or the opposite gender, for that matter.

A choice requires more than one option to choose from, so if you chose to be heterosexual, then you must be attracted to both genders, right?

How did you personally make the "choice"? How did you extinguish your natural attraction for the same gender, and choose to be only attracted to the opposite sex?

Or, where you just born that way, with ONLY one option?

You know, like gay folks.

The entire US of A

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Sandy wrote:
Gay Christians are praying for you and your kind, Dear, hoping against hope to spare you from that eternal torment, brought on by your bad choices.
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. we know which you chose, and it isn't Good.

Tell us how you know that sexual orientation is chosen. Prove it.

Explain, in detail how one can "choose" to be only attracted to the same gender. Or the opposite gender, for that matter.

A choice requires more than one option to choose from, so if you chose to be heterosexual, then you must be attracted to both genders, right?

How did you personally make the "choice"? How did you extinguish your natural attraction for the same gender, and choose to be only attracted to the opposite sex?

Or, where you just born that way, with ONLY one option?

You know, like gay folks.
Very good points and well put

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> so go ahead and laugh if u want to- sure their were people who laughed @ Noah until the flood came!
Wel,I for one am glad Noah saved the Easter Bunny, but am really disappointed that he couldn't gather two opposite sex unicorns onto the boat.
NOpartofit

Sylva, NC

#13 Aug 19, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay there Noah I'm laughing where's your flood? Sorry but I think gays are winning because the world is slowly being flooded with gays and people who accept and fight alongside gays. I'm not all gay rights and wearing rainbows and stuff but I think homophobes are funny. Call me an exorcism cause I accept them and I have been a Christian since I was 8 been in church my whole life. Never knew I was demon filled
you confess with your mouth but your heart is far from the Lord !! Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shall not lie with mankind as with womkankind: it is abomination. go ahead and mock if you choose - God 's word is the TRUTH! There has come a falling away. People that embrace sin are following doctrines of devils!
NOpartofit

Sylva, NC

#14 Aug 19, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
up yers..
does the truth sting that satanic spirit inside of you?!!!!!! if u are gay then u are an abomination before God !

Hollywood, CA.

#15 Aug 19, 2011
NOpartofit wrote:
<quoted text> does the truth sting that satanic spirit inside of you?!!!!!! if u are gay then u are an abomination before God !
Do your presumptions stir up the idiocy in you?.. You do not know what anyone is in God's eyes.. Only thru your half-wit biblical bubble- headedness you THINK what God knows.... That makes you a fucktard like the other sockpuppets around here.
Fortson

Quitman, TX

#16 Aug 19, 2011
Gay marriage aint real marriage and every Normal and Decent person knows it!!!

Hollywood, CA.

#17 Aug 19, 2011
Fortson wrote:
Gay marriage aint real marriage and every Normal and Decent person knows it!!!
another weekend of tailgating fucktard forskin? nothing to do?... Oh thats right, your OCD with posting idiocy in topix is your career... Silly me...... LOSER!... LMAO!!!!
PEACHES

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 19, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking. Seems to me you have a obsessive yourself. You can't give up topix can you?
PEACHES

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Christians are praying for you and your kind, Dear, hoping against hope to spare you from that eternal torment, brought on by your bad choices.
While you are on the subject about eternal torment you'd better pray for yourself and your kind. Being gay is a ugly and flat out wrong.
Fortson

Quitman, TX

#20 Aug 19, 2011
PEACHES wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking. Seems to me you have a obsessive yourself. You can't give up topix can you?
He sits here 24/7 repeatedly judging posts over and over and over again, what a loser!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic bishops drop moves to accept gays 30 min Mitt s Santorum S... 35
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 48 min lides 66
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 52 min Jonah1 25,282
Pat Robertson rants over 'deadly' gay marriage ... 55 min Rainbow Kid 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,594
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 1 hr Jonah1 16,148
Blair's sister-in-law weds Muslim 'bigamist' (May '13) 1 hr Jeds 84

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE