In New Interview, Pope Rejects Hard-L...

In New Interview, Pope Rejects Hard-Line Stance Against Gay Catholics

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Sep 19, 2013, titled In New Interview, Pope Rejects Hard-Line Stance Against Gay Catholics. In it, CBS Local reports that:

In a cover story in Jesuit publications around the world, including "America" here, the pope deals head-on with his reputation as being ultra-conservative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Tony Ameh

Nigeria

#1 Sep 20, 2013
i think it is clear, and must be treated as such as elucidated by the holy father. the popes ultra-conservative inputs on this ungodly request by the woman of this world cannot stand. and it will never stand. it is not a clear breach that God himself never included womwen amongs his disciples in the early days of man kind.for sure they have a role to in the church,and that role must be sticked to. i rest my view!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio businessman, deported after 38 years in US... 36 min positronium 14
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 18,807
News Eastland Mall, at 50, remains popular among nei... 9 hr REALITY 5
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Mon Abandoned Trailer 44
News What will Meghan wear? Royal wedding dress a to... Mon Church Ladies Wil... 1
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... Mon Hudson 39
News Bill seeks to bar companies from citing religio... Mon Hudson 102
More from around the web